News Lucie Pudilova vs. Liz Carmouche at UFC Prague, February 23, 2019, Flyweight Fight

Who wins?

• Total voters
Fans of both saying they don't like the bout because it's not an easy fight for their gal, guess it's a great matchup. Does Lucie even have boring fights, haven't noticed any, she's the handmaiden of the JBGs.

Here's a sacrifice she prepared earlier

Yep. Commentary during the fight with Aldana was great. Cormier in particular. Something along the lines of "Aldana has to be wondering what she has to do here to keep Pudilova from moving forward. She has hit her with everything, including the kitchen sink, backed her car up into her and the woman just won't stop."

I think I am going to re-watch it later today.

Yep. Commentary during the fight with Aldana was great. Cormier in particular. Something along the lines of "Aldana has to be wondering what she has to do here to keep Pudilova from moving forward. She has hit her with everything, including the kitchen sink, backed her car up into her and the woman just won't stop."

I think I am going to re-watch it later today.

Rogan was just chortling with glee at the ridiculousness of it all. "When she gets hit she just gets angry"

Rogan was just chortling with glee at the ridiculousness of it all. "When she gets hit she just gets angry"

Yeah. It was one of those times where everything - the fight and the commentary clown show - were both good.

Pudilova is tough as hell. Lina getting the win over her was very wrong, IMO. She got destroyed. Pudilova, by virtue of the violence she brings, should always be a fan favorite. And she has a great jab. Not just in terms of accuracy, but using it to gauge distance and set up the rest of her shots.

Both are mma, but one is devoided of everything that makes the other one exciting to watch.

And I don’t what the fuck the world being a fantasy or not has to do with the topic at hand.
Did you miss the bit where lucies last fight was fotn?

If you didn't watch it, totally your loss

God, now you're gonna try taunting like a school boy? How young are you to act so immaturely? Have I been lured into arguing with an adolescent? Dude, nothing about me is hurting, because you're the one coming off looking ridiculous here, not me.
Clearly I’m not young enough to white knight and ignore reality like you’re doing.

Racists and other bigots also believe what they say. Belief doesn't excuse them spreading their negativity. You've come to this thread not out of interest, but to put people down. To spread your negativity. Whatever you want to call that, it reflects badly on you.
I’m now a racist and a bigot because I spoke the truth about wmma, I see.
Your logic is flawless my guy, top notch arguments.

Racists and other bigots also believe what they say. Belief doesn't excuse them spreading their negativity. You've come to this thread not out of interest, but to put people down. To spread your negativity. Whatever you want to call that, it reflects badly on you.
How is @275others exactly a racist ? Stay triggered male feminist

Both need a bag over their heads

tenor.gif
LMFAO

I'm just going out on a limb here but he compared their behaviors, didn't call him a racist though.
Comparing someone to someone is implying that they are the same thing . Honestly i have no idea who the other guy is but the male feminist is so aggresive towards everybody who knows that majority of wmma is pure shit and calls him out for it.

How is @275others exactly a racist ?
Never said he was. Your reading comprehension sucks badly. But, of course, mental skills have never been a strong point of anti-WMMA trolls.
Comparing someone to someone is implying that they are the same thing .
Confirming my point about the weak mental skills of anti-WMMA trolls.

Last edited:
Comparing someone to someone is implying that they are the same thing . Honestly i have no idea who the other guy is but the male feminist is so aggresive towards everybody who knows that majority of wmma is pure shit and calls him out for it.

Regarding the 2nd part, this Lucie chick fucking bangs bro. I don't like a lot of WMMA either but watch her last fight. It was fucking glorious.

Never said he was. Your reading comprehension sucks badly. But, of course, mental skills have never been a strong point of anti-WMMA trolls.
Oh look the guy who posts like 828382 posts in his own thread and who obviously doesnt wear the “pants” is calling me out for mental skills i already had you crying for making fun of PVZ grammar skills lol .
You are universally trolled here no one likes u besides mods and other 10 wmma fans here while i am considered by well known posters like @Dozer . as one of the sherdog GOATs
Regarding the 2nd part, this Lucie chick fucking bangs bro. I don't like a lot of WMMA either but watch her last fight. It was fucking glorious.
Yeah her fight against Aldana was amazing , Liz is a grappling heavy fighter so i think this one will be a snooze because of Liz respect to Lucia for brimgimg it tho i will definitely be rooting for her . TBH i like watching some womens fight because they are exicting i would rather watch 5 Andrade fights than watch ome theodorou fight

i am considered by well known posters like @Dozer . as one of the sherdog GOATs

You got a grand total of one vote in the 2018 Heavies Awards: Breakthrough Poster of the Year Poll and so you now fancy yourself as one of the Sherdog GOATs. Congratulations! You have achieved the status of Legend In Your Own Mind!

You got a grand total of one vote in the 2018 Heavies Awards: Breakthrough Poster of the Year Poll and so you now fancy yourself as one of the Sherdog GOATs. Congratulations! You have achieved the status of Legend In Your Own Mind!

Is that sort of like being in the running for having the best ROI on your block when you ran a lemonade stand as a kid?

I’m now a racist and a bigot because I spoke the truth about wmma, I see.
Your logic is flawless my guy, top notch arguments.
How is @275others exactly a racist ? Stay triggered male feminist

he didnt say he was a racist

Comparing someone to someone is implying that they are the same thing . .

no, it really isnt

and he didnt compare him personally to a racist or a bigot,

what he said was

Racists and other bigots also believe what they say. Belief doesn't excuse them spreading their negativity.

He was comparing his actions or behaviour to people like that not him as a person

and he also used the word "Also". this demonstrates that he was referring to racists and other bigots "as well as" or "in addition to" not that he was on.

the word also clearly demonstrated it was a behavioural comparison as opposed to a direct accusation

Back