News Lucie Pudilova vs. Liz Carmouche at UFC Prague, February 23, 2019, Flyweight Fight

Who wins?

• Total voters
Just because you are a loser, doesn't mean all MMA fans are.
mad.jpg
I’d argue the one pretending wmma is comparable to mma is the loser.

I’d argue the one pretending wmma is comparable to mma is the loser.
Both are MMA by definition, Einstein. The one who seems to be pretending that one of them is not is you. And the world is not your personal fantasyland where all your pretending becomes magically true. Grow up. Try to contibute something positive to the forum rather than just trolling.

Both are MMA by definition, Einstein. The one who seems to be pretending that one of them is not is you. And the world is not your personal fantasyland where all your pretending becomes magically true.
Both are mma, but one is devoided of everything that makes the other one exciting to watch.

And I don’t what the fuck the world being a fantasy or not has to do with the topic at hand.

Both are mma, but one is devoided of everything that makes the other one exciting to watch.
<TrumpWrong1>
WMMA fights wouldn't be winning UFC FOTN awards, and UFC POTN awards, and more and more fans, if they were "devoided of everything that makes the other one exciting to watch."

You come to threads like this because you know it is true, hate that it is true, and want to try to convince people otherwise. And you are losing.

<TrumpWrong1>
WMMA fights wouldn't be winning FOTN awards, and POTN awards, and fans, if they were "devoided of everything that makes the other one exciting to watch."

Lol alot of the time they get awards it's very disputable they deserved them over some of the other male counterparts on the card.

Lol alot of the time they get awards it's very disputable they deserved them over some of the other male counterparts on the card.
In your perhaps somewhat biased opinion, right?

But, in actuality, disputability is true with men's fights vs. other men's fights too, isn't it? Just don't try to sell us some lame conspiracy theory that such awards are a just a sham to promote WMMA. Then next we'll be hearing that Dana and his buddy The Donald are conspiring together to promote a secret lefty agenda, huh?

Personally, I think Weili Zhang should have gotten a Performance Of The Night Award for her bloody and savage annihilation of Jessica Aguilar, but she didn't, and I was very surprised by that. Disputability is easy to find.

Last edited:
<TrumpWrong1>
WMMA fights wouldn't be winning UFC FOTN awards, and UFC POTN awards, and more and more fans, if they were "devoided of everything that makes the other one exciting to watch."

You come to threads like this because you know it is true, hate that it is true, and want to try to convince people otherwise. And you are losing.
How many wmma fights win fotn awards ? Lol

Don’t know why you’re white knighting so hard.

I count 18 UFC FOTNs and 31 UFC POTNs (I might have missed a couple)

Now give me the stats for the men.

You came to my thread, trolling. Do I troll threads you make? Grow up.

Your fee-fees got hurt then? Is that what this is all about?

I’m not trolling, trolling implies a desingenuos atttitude, I actually believe everything I’m saying.

They're fighters, not models. And this is a fight forum, last time I checked.
Even so, Lucie can photograph nicely...

I'd take Lucie with that regular girl look over someone that looks like Ostovich (bloated Barbie imo) any day. But to be honest there are only two hot female fighters and one is in my av.
Hope Lucie wins this fight.

I’m not trolling, trolling implies a desingenuos atttitude, I actually believe everything I’m saying.
Racists and other bigots also believe what they say. Belief doesn't excuse them spreading their negativity. You've come to this thread not out of interest, but to put people down. To spread your negativity. Whatever you want to call that, it reflects badly on you.

Your fee-fees got hurt then? Is that what this is all about?
God, now you're gonna try taunting like a school boy? How young are you to act so immaturely? Have I been lured into arguing with an adolescent? Dude, nothing about me is hurting, because you're the one coming off looking ridiculous here, not me.

God, now you're gonna try taunting like a school boy? How young are you to act so immaturely? Have I been lured into arguing with an adolescent? Dude, nothing about me is hurting, because you're the one coming off looking ridiculous here, not me.

I highly suggest the ignore feature.

I highly suggest the ignore feature.
Well, I like to know what's happening on my threads.

And while I don't expect that these types are capable of changing their minds, I do think there is occasionally some value in luring them into clearly revealing to everyone else just how very lame they are.

Well, I like to know what's happening on my threads.

And while I don't expect that these types are capable of changing their minds, I do think there is occasionally some value in luring them into clearly revealing to everyone else just how very lame they are.

Problem is that no one here outside of a few people give a shit. That sort of thing is encourage by the group-think of the "girls have cooties" club.

Every time I look back over my life and regret not having had children, all I have to do is read a few threads here and viola! Problem solved.

Fans of both saying they don't like the bout because it's not an easy fight for their gal, guess it's a great matchup. Does Lucie even have boring fights, haven't noticed any, she's the handmaiden of the JBGs.

Here's a sacrifice she prepared earlier

Back