Lucas Fernando could be the real deal.

Hellowhosthat

Chief Shara Bullet fanboy
@plutonium
Reaction score
Holy fuck Sherbros, keep an eye on this kid. I just watched his LFA title fight against DWCS vet Jansey Silva and he put an absolute fucking clinic on.

Just marches you down all fight while parrying all your punches and checking all your leg kicks. He has good output but picks his shots well at the right times and works your legs body and head. He calmly just gets the right frames and pushes you away if you try and cage push him to get a bit of a break and then starts hitting you again. If he wants to, he has good bodylock takedowns to get you onto the mat too.

Oh and he has the cardio to keep the pace up and KO you to the body in the 4th round after giving you a sustained beating too.

Then after beating you up and taking the title, he then also proposes to his cute girlfriend and gets a yes to get a double win.

Dude is coming to a major promotion near you before the end of the year Sherbros and he's going to be a fucking problem when he gets there.

EDIT - Also he has a cool tache

LFA154_champs-1024x768.jpg

Is he a MW? Can't wait till he loses a boring decision to Strickland

Is he a MW? Can't wait till he loses a boring decision to Strickland

He's a MW yeah, I actually think he'd force a highly entertaining fight with Strickland when I think about it.

He's a MW yeah, I actually think he'd force a highly entertaining fight with Strickland when I think about it.

But can he wrestle? As a tall Brazilian I say throw him against a hard nosed American or Russian wrestler, better to find out these things early on for a fighter anyways.

Dudes talented, I'm sure we will see him on the contender series or to get a contract straight away by years end unless another promotion goes after him with more money's.

But can he wrestle? As a tall Brazilian I say throw him against a hard nosed American or Russian wrestler, better to find out these things early on for a fighter anyways.

Dudes talented, I'm sure we will see him on the contender series or to get a contract straight away by years end unless another promotion goes after him with more money's.

He can wrestle offensively from bodylocks and he's doing the right things framing wise when he's against the cage, but that's all the evidence we really have at the moment.

Check out his fight from last night if you haven't, I think you'll be impressed. It's worth checking out Matsumoto's fight too, he looked good. Also the Kaue Fernandes KO which was a thing of beauty.

He can wrestle offensively from bodylocks and he's doing the right things framing wise when he's against the cage, but that's all the evidence we really have at the moment.

Check out his fight from last night if you haven't, I think you'll be impressed. It's worth checking out Matsumoto's fight too, he looked good. Also the Kaue Fernandes KO which was a thing of beauty.

Fernando and Matsumoto are on my list of fights to pilfer through along with Cezarys this weekend. I caught the Daniyar fight which was impressive so far.

Holy fuck Sherbros, keep an eye on this kid. I just watched his LFA title fight against DWCS vet Jansey Silva and he put an absolute fucking clinic on.

Just marches you down all fight while parrying all your punches and checking all your leg kicks. He has good output but picks his shots well at the right times and works your legs body and head. He calmly just gets the right frames and pushes you away if you try and cage push him to get a bit of a break and then starts hitting you again. If he wants to, he has good bodylock takedowns to get you onto the mat too.

Oh and he has the cardio to keep the pace up and KO you to the body in the 4th round after giving you a sustained beating too.

Then after beating you up and taking the title, he then also proposes to his cute girlfriend and gets a yes to get a double win.

Dude is coming to a major promotion near you before the end of the year Sherbros and he's going to be a fucking problem when he gets there.

EDIT - Also he has a cool tache

LFA154_champs-1024x768.jpg
Did you see the Oliveira fight?
He crushed another one within the first round, Matsumoto,Fernando and Oliveira are exciting names.
That hook to the body on the entry by Fernando was so smooth and Matsumoto with that jumping guillotine, Brazil got some fresh blood coming for the ufc.

Did you see the Oliveira fight?
He crushed another one within the first round, Matsumoto,Fernando and Oliveira are exciting names.
That hook to the body on the entry by Fernando was so smooth and Matsumoto with that jumping guillotine, Brazil got some fresh blood coming for the ufc.

No, the PQD fight wasn't on the Facebook prelims like they weren't last time. LFA seem to be hiding PQD fights from me.

Agreed on the dudes coming. I thought Bellato looked good too, although against a lower level guy, but he's got decent horsepower and those trips are nice.

No, the PQD fight wasn't on the Facebook prelims like they weren't last time. LFA seem to be hiding PQD fights from me.

Agreed on the dudes coming. I thought Bellato looked good too, although against a lower level guy, but he's got decent horsepower and those trips are nice.
Dont get why the guy has only 1 round finishes why not promote that, Bellato is good but I feel like his striking is a bit sloppy at times like when he fought petrino on the contender series.
Pretty excited to see how Petrino does tonight on UFC one of the fighters from Contender series I am excited about.

Dont get why the guy has only 1 round finishes why not promote that, Bellato is good but I feel like his striking is a bit sloppy at times like when he fought petrino on the contender series.
Pretty excited to see how Petrino does tonight on UFC one of the fighters from Contender series I am excited about.

Yeah it's an interesting one. I've always liked Turkalj too so it should be a sneaky fun fight.

Back