Luca Poclit's insane modified arm triangle at Bellator 285

It was scary to see Schiro passed out like that. He was out, at least 10 seconds, before the ref stopped it. Props to the ref for noticing he was out.

It was scary to see Schiro passed out like that. He was out, at least 10 seconds, before the ref stopped it. Props to the ref for noticing he was out.

Did you win your parlay without Dante in it?

Yeah, I thought Poclit was losing until he landed that sub. But Karl Alberktssen was the one who messed up my parlay.

He messed up mine too. Lets start a hate club.

He messed up mine too. Lets start a hate club.
Seriously, fuck Karl Alberktssen. Why did he look like shit, though? How do you go from competing with Phil Davis and dominating Viktor Nemkov and Yags, to gassing in round 1 agaisnt Karl Moore. His punches had no snap, his takedowns were ridiculous, and looked stiff AF. He was also wearing the most ridiculous shorts I have ever seen.

Fight reminded me of Enkamp vs that guy he hit the buggy choke on.

Get absolutely dominated but catch a low percentage sub in a scramble for the tap.
Karl or Poclit? I thought they both looked pretty shit tbf lol.
It's crazy how Schiro's line was justified up until it wasn't. Dante must be kicking himself pretty hard right now.

Seriously, fuck Karl Alberktssen. Why did he look like shit, though? How do you go from competing with Phil Davis and dominating Viktor Nemkov and Yags, to gassing in round 1 agaisnt Karl Moore. His punches had no snap, his takedowns were ridiculous, and looked stiff AF. He was also wearing the most ridiculous shorts I have ever seen.

Alberktssen has been the same fighter since 2015, in fact I think he's gone downhill since his impressive debut at RIZIN

Like a Swedish Sokoudjou basically

Alberktssen has been the same fighter since 2015, in fact I think he's gone downhill since his impressive debut at RIZIN

Like a Swedish Sokoudjou basically
How can it he the same fighter that went to life and death with Jiri and beat Nemkov? The dude gnp the shit out of Jiri before the zombie of Jiri KO him. The same dude also dominated Nemkov and had a very competitive fight against Phil Davis. I think he might have been a fight or 2 away from getting a titleshot. Holding a W over Nemkov gave him a storyline to get the shot. Dude looked horrible, though.

How can it he the same fighter that went to life and death with Jiri and beat Nemkov? The dude gnp the shit out of Jiri before the zombie of Jiri KO him. The same dude also dominated Nemkov and had a very competitive fight against Phil Davis. I think he might have been a fight or 2 away from getting a titleshot. Holding a W over Nemkov gave him a storyline to get the shot. Dude looked horrible, though.
I thought he looked fine in the Yags fight, he has not fought since that bout and that was a year ago so maybe it was some injury stuff or something. He mentioned something about injuries after the bout against Yags

I thought he looked fine in the Yags fight, he has not fought since that bout and that was a year ago so maybe it was some injury stuff or something. He mentioned something about injuries after the bout against Yags
He looked good in the Yags fight, although he was getting sparked up in the 3rd, was dominating the 1st and 2nd round. Maybe he was carrying some injuries, otherwise, it was an awful performance.

I need other camera angles of that. That was incredible

Back