LSG outed.

The whole thing is pretty funny... but I don't see why we all should hate on the lady(?) for it... Give her a hard time about it every once and awhile... but she's always been a cool poster, so maybe we give her a break...

Originally posted by Eric O
She sent me a pic of her and with her tit hanging out when she first got her nipple peirced. I wonder if that was really her.

i wonder if the nipple piercing was just a clip on

Originally posted by IX_Equilibrium
I think it is someone who is pretending to be her husband. Another gimmick. All of the images of them has the name "strike" on them, and they registered as "strike".

A very fuckable looking chick nonetheless.

it's "skrike" and it's him. his ip matches and he went so far as to take a webcam shot of himself holding two drawings of bananas (as real ones were not available at the time).

Originally posted by Bodi
it's "skrike" and it's him. his ip matches and he went so far as to take a webcam shot of himself holding two drawings of bananas (as real ones were not available at the time).

Sup skrike?

That is one Fugle Wedding Ring Skrike bought that chick.

And as far as the whole Lsg thing goes? Well, yeah it kind of sucks that she lied the whole time, but thats what the internet is. Free reign to lie whenever and about whatver you want. The only part that kind of fucks me up is that she lied to people for years.... shit, I can only blow smoke up someone's ass for about a week before I get tired of it.

I don't know why people took LSG so seriously. The OTers, the UFC and everyone who fell for this crap are all a bunch of internet greenhorns. I've seen tons of "hot chicks" on the internet, and they're all full of shit. I don't know why the guys who do this pick such nice pics.

If I were going to pretend to be a chick on the internet, I'd get pics of someone really ugly, like Karebear. That way, no one'd suspect I was really a guy. If LSG was really a hot chick, there's no way in the world she'd hang around with a bunch of losers like the ones here and at the UFC.

At least that Karebar chic was honest. And you guys jumped on her case like fucking hyenas.
And now after all this shit LSG pulls she gets to walk away?
Be fair motherfuckers.

Originally posted by Bodi
Originally posted by IX_Equilibrium
Sup skrike?

Bruce Lovely wrote:
Hey, if this is really skrike....I know you have a digital camera. Take a picture of yourself holding a banana in each hand to prove it.

Originally posted by Rubio MHS
I don't know why people took LSG so seriously. The OTers, the UFC and everyone who fell for this crap are all a bunch of internet greenhorns. I've seen tons of "hot chicks" on the internet, and they're all full of shit. I don't know why the guys who do this pick such nice pics.

If I were going to pretend to be a chick on the internet, I'd get pics of someone really ugly, like Karebear. That way, no one'd suspect I was really a guy. If LSG was really a hot chick, there's no way in the world she'd hang around with a bunch of losers like the ones here and at the UFC.

Truer words were never spoken.

Not even the ugliest of beeyatches would hang around such losers as the ones at sherdog. Why would a decent chic continually post on mixed martial arts website anyhow if not for the lowest form of attention whoring?

Originally posted by Evilsteez
People just ain't what they claim to be. This should serve as a wake up call to all you lonely motherfuckers out there chasing lying cybersnatch.

Well, since we're all coming clean now...

Actually I am Bob Sapp.

You can confirm this with Alan at Takada Dojo. We have met several times.

Originally posted by SpacePotato

Actually I am Bob Sapp.

You can confirm this with Alan at Takada Dojo. We have met several times.

For some reason, i always envision you as the potato in your av sitting on a stack of phone books posting...

Originally posted by SpacePotato
I'm really not a giant robot... only an larger than average robot.

yeah so youre all dumb fucks still. And shes just as lame as shootoking for faking who she was.

It's pretty fucking sad listening to some of you idiots bitch. "She lied to us, she's not who she said she was, blah blah blah". The funny thing is if most of the people here were who they said they were and never lied to anyone else, the only posters here would be logging on from prison.

How many threads have you been in where there will be a pic of a 12 year old girl followed by 50 or so "I'd hit it's?" Or the popular "I'd hit it with a board with nail". I guess in real life you guys would do exactly what you post.

What's the difference in lying about a picture and lying in a post?

Grow the fuck up, she is still a better poster than most in OT these days. And I for one welcome her/ him.

Originally posted by dwb69
It's pretty fucking sad listening to some of you idiots bitch. "She lied to us, she's not who she said she was, blah blah blah". The funny thing is if most of the people here were who they said they were and never lied to anyone else, the only posters here would be logging on from prison.

How many threads have you been in where there will be a pic of a 12 year old girl followed by 50 or so "I'd hit it's?" Or the popular "I'd hit it with a board with nail". I guess in real life you guys would do exactly what you post.

What's the difference in lying about a picture and lying in a post?

Grow the fuck up, she is still a better poster than most in OT these days. And I for one welcome her/ him.
what more needs to be said?

blah...blah...blah. For some that has been the most exciting part of their sherdog career. Atleast someone is having fun.

Back