Lowkicks

<BirdieOwn>Just watched the open... the Ko'd guy stood there and took not 1, but 3 power shots. What we love about Muay Thai.

Best thread ever.... sheer leg brutality! Nicely done sir.

iu

<JackieThumbsUp>Frode had a great low kick ... against Mr. Beanpole. Liked that a lot.

anyone else here remember when sergio dropped anuwat? Sergio was not well known in the US back then, probably still isnt, but since his fight with anuwat I have seen him on both lion fight and onefc

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how the KO happened in the first clip..

anyone else here remember when sergio dropped anuwat? Sergio was not well known in the US back then, probably still isnt, but since his fight with anuwat I have seen him on both lion fight and onefc
That's ancient history and the year Anuwat retired, he was done. Sergio didn't do much after this win. His record is 16-17 since. Never lived up to the hype this win created.

That's ancient history and the year Anuwat retired, he was done. Sergio didn't do much after this win. His record is 16-17 since. Never lived up to the hype this win created.

I know its old news, just was wondering if anyone remembered it. hes a good fighter, hes fought top level guys, he beat topic on lion fight a while back as well. EDIT, hes not the next big thing, still a good fighter though.

Last edited:
For the people here that have seen a lot of fights, who has the most technically perfect leg kicks?

Also, what makes the perfect leg kick? I feel like it'd be interesting to see what coaches, fighters, and fans think make the most technically perfect leg kick.

For the people here that have seen a lot of fights, who has the most technically perfect leg kicks?

Also, what makes the perfect leg kick? I feel like it'd be interesting to see what coaches, fighters, and fans think make the most technically perfect leg kick.
IMO Ernesto Hoost or Rob Kaman

Back