Lowkey match ups you're excited for?

What are some fights without a lot of buzz that you're hyped for?
Some of mine are
  • Magny vs Jinglaing - Magny is seen as boring but he has fun fights with action fighters who bring high pressure. (Lombard, KG) Li is an all action fighter.
  • Trinaldo vs Makdessi - This fight has potential to be boring but I enjoy striking matches and believe Trinaldo has the tools to make this a higher paced fight than Makdessi prefers. Also a huge fan of both guys.
  • Formiga vs Moreno - Huge fan of Formiga
  • Yahya vs Barzola - huge fan of Yahya
  • Dunham vs MJ - Both have declined a lot but both are still participating in fun fights and posses high level skills
  • Luque vs Brown - This is going to be a great fight. Luque is all violence and looked good in his fight against Wonderboy.

Great List

Cutelaba v Ankalaev
Price v Salikhov
Stephens v Kattar
Worthy v Azaitar
Good v Muhammad

He did retire, must have not wanted to quit after looking at everything. Trinaldo is a very good LW, no shame in losing to him

MJ looked like he broke after the Gaethje fight. Diaz and Khabib were bad style match ups but after those 3 brutal losses he probably lost motivation for ever fighting at the top again or goals of a title shot. A loss to Elkins isn't great for confidence either.
The worst thing is that he was handling Elkins before he got choked. He’s had a tough schedule but yeah I don’t think he’s quite there mentally anymore.

Not lowkey but the absolute most action packed fight (on paper) they could make in the most stacked division IMO super excited for this fight

Yeah Stephens v Kattar it is not exactly low key.

I mentioned it because there was some scuttlebutt in a thread last night about that fight not being on the main card which in my estimation is a mistake.

Casuals won't understand the possible fireworks and probably would have their heads up their asses and miss the show if it was buried next to WMMA on a prelim.

I am more excited for this

giphy.gif
This guy’s thrust level is over 9000
#incel

Great List

Cutelaba v Ankalaev
Price v Salikhov
Stephens v Kattar
Worthy v Azaitar
Good v Muhammad
Clearly you like heavy hitters those fights have some potential for violent endings.
Muhammad has decent shot at dragging Good into a grind though

Mustafaev vs Riddell is a great upcoming fight this Saturday.

Riddell is coming off a FOTY contender, and Mustafaev is coming off a KOTY contender.

tumblr_pqdeyrUBJl1rofocqo1_400.gifv
Just watched Riddell's and Mustafaev's last fights and this a fun style match up

Riddell styled on Pearson trained Mullarky with a Ross Pearson type of style.
He might be in big trouble on the ground against somebody he can't muscle though, definitely excited for this matchup now

lowwkey matchups or matchups that im lowkey excited for?

cause lowkey, im highkey stoked about those woke bops that slap, yo

Back