Lowkey match ups you're excited for?

Liverkick-king56

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What are some fights without a lot of buzz that you're hyped for?

Some of mine are
  • Magny vs Jinglaing - Magny is seen as boring but he has fun fights with action fighters who bring high pressure. (Lombard, KG) Li is an all action fighter.
  • Trinaldo vs Makdessi - This fight has potential to be boring but I enjoy striking matches and believe Trinaldo has the tools to make this a higher paced fight than Makdessi prefers. Also a huge fan of both guys.
  • Formiga vs Moreno - Huge fan of Formiga
  • Yahya vs Barzola - huge fan of Yahya
  • Dunham vs MJ - Both have declined a lot but both are still participating in fun fights and posses high level skills
  • Luque vs Brown - This is going to be a great fight. Luque is all violence and looked good in his fight against Wonderboy.

Kuchenko Vs Zaleski Dos Santos

I am more excited for this

giphy.gif

I am more excited for this

giphy.gif
<StannisFrown>

This ain't a PbP thread homie, don't fish for likes with titties up in another man's thread unless there's titties involved as a pretext or it's a WMMA thread with no pics.

Gotta have principles brah.

Meerschaert vs Deron Winn
Niko Price vs Muslim Salikov

Dunham vs. MJ is gonna be a sick fight. Rooting for Dunham but I can see MJ getting the TKO

Dunham vs. MJ is gonna be a sick fight. Rooting for Dunham but I can see MJ getting the TKO
If MJ doesn't finish early he's getting battered. Dunham has been a bit less durable but when he gets going in the 3rd round his skills flows at a high level
MJ starts hot and has great gameplans but struggles horribly to adjust mid fight
It's a fun contrast in styles

Dunham is still fighting?!
He's a bit more prone to body shots and his chin isn't as solid anymore but he looked good against Dariush not too long ago (draw)
MJ is a head hunter and doesn't have the raw strength or power of Trinaldo or OAM so it's a fair fight to see if he can still crack at UFC level. Albit his last 4 wins came against lower competition (at the time) Pearson, Glenn, Lauzon, and Rodrigo damm

He's a bit more prone to body shots and his chin isn't as solid anymore but he looked good against Dariush not too long ago (draw)
MJ is a head hunter and doesn't have the raw strength or power of Trinaldo or OAM so it's a fair fight to see if he can still crack at UFC level. Albit his last 4 wins came against lower competition (at the time) Pearson, Glenn, Lauzon, and Rodrigo damm
It’s a fun fight but I could have sworn Dunham retired after Trinaldo broke him in half.

idk what happened to MJ. He really fell off following the Dariush fight. He fought some good guys but he doesn’t seem to be the same guy these days.

Mustafaev vs Riddell is a great upcoming fight this Saturday.

Riddell is coming off a FOTY contender, and Mustafaev is coming off a KOTY contender.

tumblr_pqdeyrUBJl1rofocqo1_400.gifv

It’s a fun fight but I could have sworn Dunham retired after Trinaldo broke him in half.

idk what happened to MJ. He really fell off following the Dariush fight. He fought some good guys but he doesn’t seem to be the same guy these days.
He did retire, must have not wanted to quit after looking at everything. Trinaldo is a very good LW, no shame in losing to him

MJ looked like he broke after the Gaethje fight. Diaz and Khabib were bad style match ups but after those 3 brutal losses he probably lost motivation for ever fighting at the top again or goals of a title shot. A loss to Elkins isn't great for confidence either.

Mustafaev vs Riddell is a great upcoming fight this Saturday.

Riddell is coming off a FOTY contender, and Mustafaev is coming off a KOTY contender.

tumblr_pqdeyrUBJl1rofocqo1_400.gifv
This is actually the fight I am most looking forward to this weekend.

Back