Lower back issues. Need advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGumby

Claymation Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm 25 years old I sell mattresses and we do some furniture beds. I also deluver and set up customers stuff. A customer ordered a bed from a company called fireside lodge which produces furniture beds made from old tobbaco barnwood. The headboard for this particular bed weighefd a little over 300 lbs. My coworker and I delivered the bed and set it up. Had to take it up some stairs. After we got done I noticed a feeling of immense pressure on the lower right area of my back. It got worse and started inhibiting my ability to walk. Its been 3 days now and the pain is still there. Certain positions don't hurt too bad like when I get in the standing position I can walk albeit slowly but getting up and down or turning while laying down is excruciating. Also while walking if I hit a certain angle I lose control of my right leg and it nearly brings me to the ground. I have to return to work tomorrow and don't know what to do or how long this could last. Anyone ever experienced this or have suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Hey,

Sorry to hear about your back problems. Unfortunately, we don't allow threads for advice on injuries. It's nothing personal; we just don't want people giving you potentially dangerous advice. You need to go to see a doctor.

Once again, sorry to hear about your injury, and best of luck!

-Kimble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back