Multiplatform Low Key Games You're Looking Forward To

GhostZ06

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
What are some cool, but none triple A games that you're looking forward to.

Id have said boltgun but thats got its own thing.

unfortunately Shitcoms shit ass business model will kill this game before it gets a chance

The beta was really fun.

i suppose these work, i was referring to new ones. Didn't know how to name the thread

Maybe "Low Key Games You're Looking Forward To".

This thread title is asking for examples of games that came out of nowhere in the past. "Fortnite" would fit that description.

This game flew under the radar I think. Not exactly AAA but I thought it was a lot of fun and quite challenging

EGS_RemnantFromtheAshes_GunfireGames_S1-2560x1440-7263019d76982af81d67ed2c1c0e7c7b.jpg

Sorry gentlemen had to fix this title.

Mildly interested in Aliens Dark Descent. Looks interesting but I'm probably gonna be sick of the whole isometric perspective after D4. It's only gonna be $40 though. We'll see.

Also this

Last edited:
Barring a super tried and true development team I try to take a wait and see approach, I've had my hopes up too often only to see them dashed. The new Texas Chainsaw Massacre game was fun in beta, demos and betas in general are a huge boon these days when it's so easy to get burned on games. The Greyhill Incident listed above also has a good demo.

This seems like something that will likely never release or just be extremely underwhelming when it does, but it still has my interest.

If you like Space Sim, check out Everspace 2. It's a single player game with zero in-game purchases. It's already out and I'm having lots of fun with it.

Note: This is not a AAA game developed by a major studio, the cutscenes are actually drawn slideshows. But the actual game play is fantastic.

Mildly interested in Aliens Dark Descent. Looks interesting but I'm probably gonna be sick of the whole isometric perspective after D4. It's only gonna be $40 though. We'll see.

Also this

I was pumped for the Greyhill incident too just from the previews I saw, it's a shame it's getting destroyed review wise.

I was pumped for the Greyhill incident too just from the previews I saw, it's a shame it's getting destroyed review wise.
Yeah lost interest after the reviews.

If you like Space Sim, check out Everspace 2. It's a single player game with zero in-game purchases. It's already out and I'm having lots of fun with it.

Note: This is not a AAA game developed by a major studio, the cutscenes are actually drawn slideshows. But the actual game play is fantastic.

Is this playable on Windows 10 with controller?

I've had it on my Steam wishlist for a while but still not sure if I can play it. I know you can use a flight joystick but I don't have one and these old games are often hit and miss with current gen Windows. Looks like fun though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back