Low I.Q messengers,courriers,billing etc.

Yep I think this is to be the case,

This is just annoying as I am no cheap bastard I do give Christmas gifts and or a tip to couriers every year. Just throwing out the envelopes in the ground just comes across as rude when they can easily see the fucking mailbox upfront.

I guess when I make my next payment I will talk to the branch manager if they don't fix this next time I will ask them how they would like it if I throw my payment at their office.
Who is delivering and what is the size of the envelopes they're delivering?

Saksatchewan canada post...
I sent a package from ontario.
Filled in correctly and had phone number of who was to receive it in the event they were not home (so they could pick it up).

They sent it back to ontario. Staff in ontario confirmed everything was correct and sent it free of charge thankfully.

I dont know how someone is so lazy they cant leave it on doorstep, call the receiver, or leave a ticket on the door and package at warehouse. FFS id skin his scrotum.

Who is delivering and what is the size of the envelopes they're delivering?

Its just like no longer than 7 inches and can easily fit in the mailbox but it seems these poor people don't know the concept of a mailbox.

Its just like no longer than 7 inches and can easily fit in the mailbox but it seems these poor people don't know the concept of a mailbox.
Who are they being delivered by though? That is key. No one other than USPS can legally put things in your mailbox.

You're rich if you have a mailbox in the Phils

Yeah how dare they have other packages to deliver. They should hang around all day waiting for you to answer your phone.
Did I say all day?
I was in a meeting, i just excused myself to answer my phone....and it's gone.
I had to wait 7 days and then go to the post office to pick it up.
My wife was at home the whole time btw.

If like that - it's almost impossible to get something delivered.

So unless he wants to bring everything he's supposed to be delivering back to the office yes he should try more than once.

It's the postal or courier service, we pay for it. They should at least have some standards.

Did I say all day?

So unless he wants to bring everything he's supposed to be delivering back to the office yes he should try more than once.

It's the postal or courier service, we pay for it. They should at least have some standards.

Most services send an email or SMS telling you on the day that you package is being delivered today. Either assign a minion to accept the package for you or don't schedule meetings that day.

If your wife was home, Why didn't she accept the package?

Most services send an email or SMS telling you on the day that you package is being delivered today. Either assign a minion to accept the package for you or don't schedule meetings that day.

If your wife was home, Why didn't she accept the package?
I live in a condo building. The intercom calls directly to my phone.
If I had been able to answer in time I would have sent her downstairs to sign and collect the package.

There's no email or SMS as it's not something I ordered.

I live in a condo building. The intercom calls directly to my phone.
If I had been able to answer in time I would have sent her downstairs to sign and collect the package.

There's no email or SMS as it's not something I ordered.

Well if she's home all day, why not have the buzzer call to her phone instead of yours.

Did I say all day?

No. You answer the door when there's a delivery that requires a signature or a notice is left to pick it up. You can request a re-delivery once and/or sign the back of the notice so the signature can be scanned (works the same with FedEx, UPS, and USPS). Delivery people have shit to do and waiting on you ain't happenin'.

Also, why did you have to wait seven days? You could have picked it up the next day at the latest if you didn't request re-delivery.

As to your last sentence, the post office hasn't taken tax revenue since the early 80s, so if that's what you're implying that's incorrect.

Back to the OP, TS is duckin', must not have known that only USPS can stuff mailboxes. Oops! What was that about low I.Q.? <45>

Apparently a lot of dudes with super high IQs end up working in supermarkets

Maybe an urban myth to motivate dumb people to work hard in school but that's what I heard
Urban legend.

Iq positively correlates with success financially, in terms of happiness ( I believe) as well, in terms of health and they even live longer.

There are high iq people who don't amount to much, but studies have been done on iq and it's been found to be the biggest predictor of success in life, even moreso than being born into a wealthy family.

Actually, to be honest a lot of the social "sciences" and liberal arts stuff is pure bs. But IQ testing is one of the most empirically tested of all the social sciences research. Most of the rest is just pc propaganda to create legions of social workers and welfare job employees.

Interesting fact: Social workers and social science majors have some of the lowest aggregate iq's of University students.

iq-by-college-major-gender.png

Last edited:
Back