Low I.Q messengers,courriers,billing etc.

ShinkanPo

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Any sherbros dealt with stupid messengers and courier who are so stupid they don't know what the Mailbox is for? We have a big nice Mailbox but some how these idiots just keep throwing stuff inside my yard.

I just have enough of the incompetence of these people who deliver stuff like, billing statements etc. I guess the contractor that runs my bank's credit card billing statements are run by idiots and definitely hire people who have an I.Q of Potato.

Shithole gonna shithole I guess!

Any sherbros dealt with stupid messengers and courier who are so stupid they don't know what the Mailbox is for? We have a big nice Mailbox but some how these idiots just keep throwing stuff inside my yard.

I just have enough of the incompetence of these people who deliver stuff like, billing statements etc. I guess the contractor that runs my bank's credit card billing statements are run by idiots and definitely hire people who have an I.Q of Potato.

You sound poor

I live in an apartment building and the intercom calls directly to my phone.

The worst is couriers who just try once, for a few seconds. If you don't pick up...sorry you need to collect it from the post office.

Come on dude.

I imagine most Mensa candidates are able to get better jobs than couriering.

All the time, UPS and fedex always fuck up with either the floor or the actual building I work in. It’s a wonder they have a job BUT somebody doing that must mean they really need the money and they aren’t on my payroll so I remain courteous as one should.

If they were my employee though I would enforce better training and promote a logical thought process.

If you live in the US, the only people who are allowed to put stuff in your mailbox are USPS couriers. So if stuff, even documents, are delivered by anyone other than USPS couriers, it won't go in the mailbox.

tenor.gif

C'mon, yo, entrepreneurial kids are just trying to hustle.

6951-Paperboy-1485349543.jpg

The problem really is that a lot of the firms behind them give unrealistic work schedules, hence you get sloppy work or just outright lying about calling in order to make time.

I imagine most Mensa candidates are able to get better jobs than couriering.
Apparently a lot of dudes with super high IQs end up working in supermarkets

Maybe an urban myth to motivate dumb people to work hard in school but that's what I heard

Apparently a lot of dudes with super high IQs end up working in supermarkets

Maybe an urban myth to motivate dumb people to work hard in school but that's what I heard

Yeah being high IQ doesn't automatically mean motivated and ambitious I guess.

The problem really is that a lot of the firms behind them give unrealistic work schedules, hence you get sloppy work or just outright lying about calling in order to make time.

Yep I think this is to be the case,

This is just annoying as I am no cheap bastard I do give Christmas gifts and or a tip to couriers every year. Just throwing out the envelopes in the ground just comes across as rude when they can easily see the fucking mailbox upfront.

I guess when I make my next payment I will talk to the branch manager if they don't fix this next time I will ask them how they would like it if I throw my payment at their office.

Yep I think this is to be the case,

This is just annoying as I am no cheap bastard I do give Christmas gifts and or a tip to couriers every year. Just throwing out the envelopes in the ground just comes across as rude when they can easily see the fucking mailbox upfront.

I guess when I make my next payment I will talk to the branch manager if they don't fix this next time I will ask them how they would like it if I throw my payment at their office.

Again I think its more the corporate culture, I'v known people who worked for Amazon on delivery who said the workload was next to impossible in the time given and that they'd ended up cutting corners.

Last edited:
Again I think its more the corporate culture, I'v known people who worked for Amazon on deliver who said the workload was next to impossible in the time given and that they'd ended up cutting corners.

Yup unreasonable performance metrics just ruins everything

USPS can't seem to deliver a package right in our neighborhood. I don't get it. I once got refunded for something I was positive I didn't get. 2 weeks later my neighbor gives it to me. He hardly ever checks his mail and just threw on the table when he did. The postmaster has had to come to our subdivision several times after 8pm to redeliver stuff that was placed in the wrong mailbox.

All couriers are low iq

So are house painters though. I mean let’s be honest, people in your line of work aren’t exactly known for their deep intellect and high IQs....I mean really you aren’t the guy from “good will hunting” lol.

Not to be a dick but since you are making blanket statements and insulting people based on their chosen career then fair is fair.

Last edited:
So are house painters though. I mean let’s be honest, people in your line of work aren’t exactly known for their deep intellect and high IQs....I mean really you aren’t the guy from “good will hunting” lol.

Not to be a dick but since you are making blanket statements and insulting people based on their chosen career then fair is fair.

That is the Leklok guy hahaha.

Fucking lol.

In Chamorro Leklok = Masturbation
http://www.chamoru.info/dictionary/display.php?action=view&id=6579&from=action=search|by=L|nr_page=3

I live in an apartment building and the intercom calls directly to my phone.

The worst is couriers who just try once, for a few seconds. If you don't pick up...sorry you need to collect it from the post office.

Come on dude.

Yeah how dare they have other packages to deliver. They should hang around all day waiting for you to answer your phone.

Back