Low Battlefield 5 Preoders due to controversy (Update on "White Man" Censorship Controversy)

Also, I see this thread is as hilarious as the previous one with the "but mah realism!" If you want realism, watch a documentary or read a fucking book instead of an mp match with the likes of XxNoSkopeKilla420xX.

The idea that Battlefield has ever been realistic is something they came up with last week. BF1 was quite well received compared to their other releases recently, and it wasn't even close to realistic.

I don't care what the characters look like and I'm going to very likely not even play most of the single player stories like the last game.

Is the MP fun? Does it have Battlefield mechanics we've come to expect or experienced in the past?

So far that looks like yes. Destructibility is back, squad mechanics are improved and incentivized better. The ability to restore or fortify the battlefield as you destroy it looks like a great addition and natural evolution to the core gameplay mechanics of Battlefield.

FUCK EA.
Fuck its conveyor games that are the same every year. Fuck their diversity agenda.
This bullshitt is disrespectful to all the real women who fought and gave their lives for the sake of victory in WWII.
There were a lot of women in partisan squads, there were female snipers, like Lyudmila Pavlichenko, who set the record killing 309 Axis soldiers and officers, 36 snipers among them IN ONE YEAR, dubbed Lady Death by American press.
%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%89%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D1%81%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%80%20%D0%9B%D1%8E%D0%B4%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B0%20%D0%9F%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%BE%20%D1%84%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BE%20(6).jpg

If you want a hero with prosthetics, there has been a Soviet fighter plane pilot Meresiev, who lost both legs but learned to pilot his plane using prosthetics.
Just piss off with this idiotic SJW agenda, EA.
There were real life female heroes, disabled heroes, black, white, asian heroes. There were kids as young as 12 fighting in partisan squads.
Yet EA decides to put some idiotic commando-like gal with an unrealistic prosthetic in the game.

Do some research and honor real heroes, not reinvent history with SJW bullshit!

I don't understand this post. Hasnt Battlefield always made up its main characters?

I didn't even realize people gave a shit about this series single player campaign until now.

I played the alpha twice and the chic was no where to be seen. I guess I can buy it now.

In all seriousness though, it's probably got more to do with EA and it's absolutely rancid reputation following the whole "Battlefront 2" ordeal. People are likely going to wait and see with this one, before giving EA their money out of the gate, only to find out they paid a hefty entrance fee for the privilege to spend more money on bullshit.

EA's rep wasn't exactly stellar before SWBF2, but that might have been the final straw.

I'm not a huge fan of the prosthetic on the arm as that feels highly unlikely back then and even now. I only know ONE guy that still served after losing a limb and he was stuck in an office job and he lost his right leg below the knee.

The problem BFV has though isn't this... it's the gameplay looking more and more like CoD and when your biggest selling point was "we aren't CoD" as a shooter that's going to hurt. Plus.. there's this:
Red-Dead-Redemption-2-Background.png

That's what's hurting BFV more than anything.

One armed cyborg women reigned supreme in the battles of WW2

I'd argue a vocal minority gives a shit about this.

Red Dead Redemption 2 releases the week after BFV. I'd bet the house it has more of an impact on pre-orders than anything else. After that, EA's shit reputation in general has left consumers with little reason to pre-order their next dump in a box. On top of that, BFV's competition release Black Ops 4 the week before.

Historically accurate or not BFV is facing bigger issues in regards to pre-orders, imo.

EA has been screwing games for ever, they killed the MOD culture in PC gaming, introduced DLC, pay rank, buying great studios and ruining their IP. I think I only hate Eidos more than them for Thief and Deus Ex

Who wants to marry a gamer? Let them be good at cooking, sex and taking care of kids. There is no time for gaming.

Then why are females constantly harassed whenever they use voice chat in every single game?

Then why are females constantly harassed whenever they use voice chat in every single game?

It's called a fucking mute button I harass everyone I play video games with online what the fuck are they gonna do about it? Nothing. What the fuck can they do about it? Nothing but use the mute button. It's a great strategy too, throws people right off there game and makes em angry. Why? I'm not sure, I couldn't imagine getting mad at what some idiot like me you'll never meet online has to say. That's a laughably unproductive waste of time, gtfo video games and the internet if you're that sensitive.

It's called a fucking mute button I harass everyone I play video games with online what the fuck are they gonna do about it? Nothing. What the fuck can they do about it? Nothing but use the mute button. It's a great strategy too, throws people right off there game and makes em angry. Why? I'm not sure, I couldn't imagine getting mad at what some idiot like me you'll never meet online has to say. That's a laughably unproductive waste of time, gtfo video games and the internet if you're that sensitive.

Sorry, the video game community is toxic, especially toward women. A mute button is not an excuse for bad behavior.

Why don't you man children grow up?

Sorry, the video game community is toxic, especially toward women. That's not an excuse for bad behavior.

When are you sjws gonna stop forcing bullshit down people's throats? No wonder video game communities are toxic towards women cause you got retards like Anita Sarkeesian making fucking fools of themselves trying to ruin video games when they don't even play themselves.

That bitch is more toxic than any person I've ever played games online with who said "mean words" pussies couldn't handle.

When are you sjws gonna stop forcing bullshit down people's throats? No wonder video game communities are toxic towards women cause you got retards like Anita Sarkeesian making fucking fools of themselves trying to ruin video games when they don't even play themselves.

That bitch is more toxic than any person I've ever played games online with who said "mean words" pussies couldn't handle.

Look dude, I'm speaking from experience. Way more experience than you'll ever have in video games.

I've played tens of thousand of hours since I built my first computer at 13 years old.

The online gaming community is toxic. No one is forcing anything down your throats. Having a female character option in video games has been something people (women) have been requesting as a feature for a long long time.

Sorry, the video game community is toxic, especially toward women. A mute button is not an excuse for bad behavior.

It's toxic towards everyone, not just women. Give it a rest, Lancelot.

It's toxic towards everyone, not just women. Give it a rest, Lancelot.

The reaction toward having a female character in a damn shooter game is ridiculous and clearly toxic.

Why would girls want you if you act like this every time they try to get involved in your hobby?

I want more girls into games, not less. I want to find a woman who will put up with me playing video games 10 hours a day on the weekend and have no problem joining me. Not one that resents me for my hobby.

Look dude, I'm speaking from experience. Way more experience than you'll ever have in video games.

I've played tens of thousand of hours since I built my first computer at 13 years old.

The online gaming community is toxic. No one is forcing anything down your throats. Having a female character option in video games has been something people (women) have been requesting as a feature for a long long time.

Lol nobody wants to be some retard handicapped chick who ea wants you to believe won some war besides other retards that can relate...

I don't understand this post. Hasnt Battlefield always made up its main characters?

I didn't even realize people gave a shit about this series single player campaign until now.
Of course characters are made up. However I find this exact made up character so overwhelmingly idiotic, that I went on a rant.
And it would be ok if it was just this one game, but its just another link in a chain of stupid decisions by EA.

Lol nobody wants to be some retard handicapped chick who ea wants you to believe won some war besides other retards that can relate...

So your feelings are hurt because she's an amputee?

I literally don't care. The new trailers look pretty fucking sweet and I've played BF games from 1942.

I still have the hard box laying around somewhere, I'm sure.

Back