Love this new Ghost music video

• Thread starter Deleted member 460645
  • Start date
I don't like this band at all.

Blocked and reported

That said, this is probably my least favorite song by Ghost, ever.
Why are you so touchy? World would be so boring if everyone loved the same music.

Why are you so touchy? World would be so boring if everyone loved the same music.

I'm not touchy, and you're obviously right. Was just a "funnier" way of saying "I love Ghost". (I suspect you got that though ...)

Their first album is probably on my top 20 of GOAT albums. Not that it's groundbreaking or anything, but it's just so damn ... catchy and enjoyable.

I'm not touchy, and you're obviously right. Was just a "funnier" way of saying "I love Ghost". (I suspect you got that though ...)

Their first album is probably on my top 20 of GOAT albums. Not that it's groundbreaking or anything, but it's just so damn ... catchy and enjoyable.
I cannot say that their music is bad. Maybe its their satanic shtick that puts me off... I would havee liked them better without it.

I actually think their first album is their weakest. Everything sounds the same (even the lyrics). It wasn't until their second album that I became a big fan.

Mind says hate but feet say love.
I dont hate them, they are not nearly bad enough. I hate mumble rap, for example.
With Ghost, I feel there is a big difference between what they are and what they pretend to be, and I don't find their music exciting.

They've released a string of great videos, and albums for that matter.
A great throwback band to the days of Alice Cooper, KISS and King Diamond. If you believe Rock & Roll should be a spectacular in every sense of the world, Ghost is for you.

fucking sister imperator is hot!

Back