Love Pac but why are people saying hes humble?

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Yeah, hes humble when he wins. Like tonight.

People giving Thurman credit for being humble in defeat but he didn't have to be. Pac has been known to be a sore loser especially in the mayweather fight.

Love Pac and he fought a great fight but people are acting like hes Mr sportsmanship now.

People giving Thurman credit for being humble in defeat but he didn't have to be. Pac has been known to be a sore loser especially in the mayweather fight.

Love Pac and he fought a great fight but people are acting like hes Mr sportsmanship now.
I think its because hes not loud in the mic. Hes soft spoken
Like Charlo-Harrison post fight what looked like two little black kids at the park lying about each other "He told me I won!" "Nah I didn't!"

But I can get Pacquiao being upset at the Mayweather fight.
6 years in the making and you lose, it would hard not to blame something besides admitting, you were never going to win anyway.

I think its because hes not loud in the mic. Hes soft spoken
Like Charlo-Harrison post fight what looked like two little black kids at the park lying about each other "He told me I won!" "Nah I didn't!"

But I can get Pacquiao being upset at the Mayweather fight.
6 years in the making and you lose, it would hard not to blame something besides admitting, you were never going to win anyway.

The shoulder thing was cringeworthy. Eapecially since Floyd gave pac credit. Obviously pac would say that for the rematch.

Mayweather ducked pac. Fought injured out of prime pac. Facts

Everyone is humble when they win. Listen to Pac after a loss to see how humble he is.

As far as a lack of humility goes Pac isn't the worst when he loses and people usually forget it because he tends to come back strong in his next fights. After Floyd he came back a year later and fought arguably one of his toughest opponents and looked spectacular. Same thing after the Horn fight

Mayweather ducked pac. Fought injured out of prime pac. Facts

Pac ducked drug testing in 2009. Ducked prime floyd. Couldn't best Marquez in 4 fights. Floyd dismantled JMM. Factsier.

Pretty sure it’s more that he’s uncomfortable talking in English so he comes across as soft spoken. If he had a better command of the English language he would probably at least snap back when someone like Thurman is dogging on him. As it is he tends to not elaborate much or talk for more than a couple minutes. He then almost always mutters something about Jesus before he is inevitably saved by an interpreter.

just because he doesn't do the american shit talking doesn't mean he's humble, just a different way of carrying himself. As anyone who's followed him knows, he's full of bullshit excuses for his losses and even had wierd ones like his calves hurt for some of his wins. Some fighters are more humble when they lose, Tyson was humble when he lost the lewis fight and his former manager said that he would have been anything but had he won. Probably true. On the whole, who gives a fuck? who wants a good loser?

This is true. After losses he's whined about the decision, complained about injury and even boasted of his charity work after the Mayweather loss, explaining how that made him the 'real winner'.

You know anyone more humble than Pac? He may not be humble for your taste but he's not over the top trash talking loud mouth like the most of them...and at his level that's actually rare...

You know anyone more humble than Pac? He may not be humble for your taste but he's not over the top trash talking loud mouth like the most of them...and at his level that's actually rare...

Eh. Hes probably one of the bigger sore losers in the sport.

Don't put this on me now. One of my best friends happens to be a quarter phillipino
LMAO I love you man you are funny
at least you got a sense of humor, too many babies on here all emotional and angry.

when you enter a fight with an injury and emerge totally unscathed like when he fought floyd, you'd probably think you won too!

Everyone is humble when they win. Listen to Pac after a loss to see how humble he is.

I just googled his last loss and it was the Jeff Horn fight. Pac sounded pretty humble and accepting of the loss. He didn’t agree with the decision, but he did sound like a humble guy who accepted defeat with class.

When else has he been a sore loser besides the Mayweather fight?

And can't you be a sore loser and humble?

Back