Love or hate Phish, they brought in the new year in style.

Phish is a great band. Their shit gets a little goofy at times but they are badass

Phish is a great band. Their shit gets a little goofy at times but they are badass

The goofy shit is all part of it and totally intentional though, kind of tongue in cheek at times. Ween is like that too, great artists with fantastic writing, but goofy as hell. Zappa was like that too, his shit was really goofy at times.

Phish always pushes the boundaries with their production and nobody puts on a show the way they do.

The goofy shit is all part of it and totally intentional though, kind of tongue in cheek at times. Ween is like that too, great artists with fantastic writing, but goofy as hell. Zappa was like that too, his shit was really goofy at times.

Phish always pushes the boundaries with their production and nobody puts on a show the way they do.
Yeah I've seen them a couple times. You're slipping if you dont go see them when they roll into town

Great post. Agree on everything.

I was at their milenium New Years festival in Big Cypress.

It was amazing.

Fish sucks. Except for that Farmhouse song.

All my people love Phish and a few of them went up to New York last year for that 13 night run. I have tried so hard to get into them but can't fucking stand Trey's face or voice. I love every other jam band there is though. Except Twiddle they fucking suck.

I do really like the song Character Zero.

Some of the best times in my life have been on Phish tours.

Harpua with the various stories depending on the night.

I remember back in the day coming across a cassette tape of Gamehendge. Lizzards is still an all time favorite.

Back