Love Hurts vs Everybody hurts

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
What is the better song to put in a movie after love is hurting the main character montage.

They're both so on the nose that I don't care much for either as a song, much less in a movie. Love Hurts is the better song while Everybody Hurts would be a bit less intrusive in a movie.

They're both so on the nose that I don't care much for either as a song, much less in a movie. Love Hurts is the better song while Everybody Hurts would be a bit less intrusive in a movie.

Love Hurts seems to have been bastardized more by commercial jingle parodies and such. I think there is a cutoff somewhere around before 2000 where love hurts can appear in a film without being overtly corny.

Love Hurts seems to have been bastardized more by commercial jingle parodies and such. I think there is a cutoff somewhere around before 2000 where love hurts can appear in a film without being overtly corny.

That and Everybody Hurts enters the picture more slowly and softly. Love Hurts really lets you know right off the bat what it's in the movie for.

But yeah, commercials have undermined many a song...

That and Everybody Hurts enters the picture more slowly and softly. Love Hurts really lets you know right off the bat what it's in the movie for.

But yeah, commercials have undermined many a song...

Shit. I love that song in movies

Love Hurts is better for a character who feels like they've been betrayed.

Everybody Hurts is better for a character who feels like they've hit rock bottom.

Back