Love Carraway, Including What he Said About Rousey

So you are using an edited reality show to judge someone, and to call them a piece of shit? Which is a clear cut case of fighter bashing.

Does it make you feel better to talk shit about an athlete at the top of their profession?

Grow up.

No, all her interviews are the exact same vibe she portrayed on TUF. She's garbage. And no I don't get off on bashing athletes at the top of their profession, but those like Arod, Ronda, Mayweather, etc deserved to get called out on being POS. Good on Carraway for calling a spade a spade.

No, she didn't steal my lunch money. She was on TUF, and she showed herself to be an unlikable, immature, spoiled, bully, brat. She's a bad person, so I don't like her. That's all.

Yeah, an olympic judoka and the UFC champion that has worked tirelessly at her craft all her life, is spoiled. Good call.
She is obviously also horrible because of all the charity work she does, right?
Don't worry dude, I'm sure there are women who might like you.

So it is better if they are cheating than if they are trying to have a good time?

Risk Vs Reward, yeah, a guy risking his career to get high/giggly is much stupider than him/her risking their career to potentially get ahead if they don't get caught.

It's all cheating, but risking your career to get stoned.....

Do you really not get this?

No, all her interviews are the exact same vibe she portrayed on TUF. She's garbage. And no I don't get off on bashing athletes at the top of their profession, but those like Arod, Ronda, Mayweather, etc deserved to get called out on being POS. Good on Carraway for calling a spade a spade.

So you are just going to continue to fighter bash? Enjoy your dubbs, you've been reported.

What happened with the bonus money? The guy who won Submission of the Night got DQ'd because he couldn't stop smoking pot be a professional athlete? And Carraway was next in line for the bonus? More power to Carraway for speaking up, and screw the immature kid who couldn't put his bong down long enough to be a professional athlete. Moron.

This^^ he shouldn't get hate for this, Healy fucked himself over

Yeah, an olympic judoka and the UFC champion that has worked tirelessly at her craft all her life, is spoiled. Good call.
She is obviously also horrible because of all the charity work she does, right?
Don't worry dude, I'm sure there are women who might like you.

Amazing, talented, beautiful wife sleeping upstairs pal.....

Risk Vs Reward, yeah, a guy risking his career to get high/giggly is much stupider than him/her risking their career to potentially get ahead if they don't get caught.

It's all cheating, but risking your career to get stoned.....

Do you really not get this?

Do you really not get it? One is putting their opponent at risk by using substances that alow them to fight above their natural level. They other took someone that is only on the banned substances list because it is illegal in most states.

So Ronda is allowed to call out men and I'm not allowed to say I'd like to see a man kick her ass?

Wow.

Stay dumb, Sherdog.

Saying you'd like to see a woman get the shit beat out of her by a man is ok as long as the woman talked shit first?

Nah dude. You're just a scumbag.

Do you really not get it? One is putting their opponent at risk by using substances that alow them to fight above their natural level. They other took someone that is only on the banned substances list because it is illegal in most states.

You're missing my point - I'm not saying it's worse to get busted for pot than for PEDs. All I said is that the fighter who risks his/her career for weed is dumber.

We agree, PED use is dangerous and more offensive. But the pot smoker is an idiot; risking their dream to get stoned.

So Edwards and Hallman just poked each other in the eyes half a dozen times. What's your point?

Yeah, people are forgetting that even with all the rules...it's still a fight.

673.jpg

Saying you'd like to see a woman get the shit beat out of her by a man is ok as long as the woman talked shit first?

Nah dude. You're just a scumbag.

If a fight was sanctioned in Nevada, man vs woman at 135lbs, would it be wrong to root for the man?

Can you imagine the outrage if Ronda got caught blatantly fishhooking?

Sherdog: The He Man Woman Haters club of the internet.

Back