Love Carraway, Including What he Said About Rousey

H0F4H6U.jpg

Haters in coming in 3, 2, 1, oh, wait...

:D
Caraway's finished almost all of his fights. The hate only proves that this forum is more gay for a fighter's personality than their fighting prowess.

What happened with the bonus money? The guy who won Submission of the Night got DQ'd because he couldn't stop smoking pot be a professional athlete? And Carraway was next in line for the bonus? More power to Carraway for speaking up, and screw the immature kid who couldn't put his bong down long enough to be a professional athlete. Moron.

Talked that he was against weed or something, someone tweeted that he gave PED's to someone and the Nate diaz called him a ***. Yeah just bad luck for the guy. The weed thing is kinda bs but you gotta know the rules and if it's illegal you gotta know you can't smoke weed.

Nah, good dude. Ronda's a POS. He talked shit to a POS, he's the man.

How is this not fighter bashing?

Did Ronda steal your lunch money?

Stop taking this stuff personally. You sound ridiculous.

"Terrible person" is a stretch but, yeah, Ronda can be immature and childish; she starts feuds and then feigns victimhood without skipping a beat. Anyone who starts that many fires better get ready for the heat.

The issue is this: http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/3/3/2841095/bryan-caraway-ronda-rousey-fight-bimbo-miesha-tate

He apologized repeatedly for the remarks and took a PR beating as a misogynist bully but, as usual, the investigative predecessor in this tale is Ronda who said she could smash him. Unsurprisingly, both Ronda and her camp paint Carraway as the aggressor and the fiend despite his premise being pretty reasonable.

His phrasing was unfortunate with the "know your place" barb but that's about it. If Ronda stepped up into the men's divisions she'd find herself on the wrong side of beat downs in multiplicity. And as with 50% of all threads regarding outside the cage behavior....

see sig.

How is this not fighter bashing?

Did Ronda steal your lunch money?

Stop taking this stuff personally. You sound ridiculous.

No, she didn't steal my lunch money. She was on TUF, and she showed herself to be an unlikable, immature, spoiled, bully, brat. She's a bad person, so I don't like her. That's all.

Yeah I know.

I like da honda, but Caraway is a good dude he just fucked up with that tweet and the bonus money incident, dude has great grappling and could be a trouble for some top 10 guys but his striking is just BAD

What is the big issue with the bonus money incident. The other guy broke the rules and got caught! What was Caraway suppose to do....say no to free money? Its not like he stole the money out of the other guy's pockets.

No, she didn't steal my lunch money. She was on TUF, and she showed herself to be an unlikable, immature, spoiled, bully, brat. She's a bad person, so I don't like her. That's all.

So you are using an edited reality show to judge someone, and to call them a piece of shit? Which is a clear cut case of fighter bashing.

Does it make you feel better to talk shit about an athlete at the top of their profession?

Grow up.

Talked that he was against weed or something, someone tweeted that he gave PED's to someone and the Nate diaz called him a ***. Yeah just bad luck for the guy. The weed thing is kinda bs but you gotta know the rules and if it's illegal you gotta know you can't smoke weed.

In my opinion, getting busted for weed takes a special kind of dumb person. I have no problem with people smoking weed in general, but if you're a professional athlete and smoking weed isn't allowed in the sport you play, you're a moron if you get busted for that. At least the guys abusing PEDs are risking their careers for a possible benefit. I'm not condoning PED use, but those guys are less idiotic than the guys who get busted for pot.

Some form of "cheating" happens in 19 of every 20 fights.

So just let it all pass? Shit happens right?

Or, you actually try and enforce the rules and point out when people intentionally flout them. Just a thought.

that one guy who is meisha tates boyfriend is pretty mediocre fighter, will lose to anyone who can strike

In my opinion, getting busted for weed takes a special kind of dumb person. I have no problem with people smoking weed in general, but if you're a professional athlete and smoking weed isn't allowed in the sport you play, you're a moron if you get busted for that. At least the guys abusing PEDs are risking their careers for a possible benefit. I'm not condoning PED use, but those guys are less idiotic than the guys who get busted for pot.

So it is better if they are cheating than if they are trying to have a good time?

lmao @ miesha having a solid personality. I guess you're easily sold by her "good girl" act from TUF

she's really a petty you know what

Back