Love Carraway, Including What he Said About Rousey

DaisyDuke

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
So he talked shit to a horrible person. So that person happened to be a female. Who cares? I like him more for talking shit to Ronda.

And he's a good fighter. And further proof that he's probably a decent guy, he dates Meisha, who seems to have a solid personality.

WAR Carraway

BpkyGlXIUAAYwCR.jpg

Agree- F honda

When there are a bunch of people hanging out, and there are one or two pricks among them, they usually stand out pretty quickly/obviously. Ronda and her coach made asses out of themselves on TUF.

What did he say and when did he say it?

There was talk about what would happen if Rhonda fought a dude. Carraway treated that if she wanted to fight a guy, he'd beat the shit out of her.

I wish more guys and girls would talk shit to her. When somebody is awful like her and people treat her good, she thinks it's ok/cool to be awful.

Couldn't agree more-at first I wondered why people hated him and came to find out it was bc he shitted on ronda. Then I wondered- wouldn't that make ppl like him more?good for him hope he gets a top ten opponent next

He sleeps every night with Miesha... Oh god I wish I could be in his skin

Have you ever been in a fight? Shit happens.

Yeah I know.

I like da honda, but Caraway is a good dude he just fucked up with that tweet and the bonus money incident, dude has great grappling and could be a trouble for some top 10 guys but his striking is just BAD

Yeah I know.

I like da honda, but Caraway is a good dude he just fucked up with that tweet and the bonus money incident, dude has great grappling and could be a trouble for some top 10 guys but his striking is just BAD

What happened with the bonus money? The guy who won Submission of the Night got DQ'd because he couldn't stop smoking pot be a professional athlete? And Carraway was next in line for the bonus? More power to Carraway for speaking up, and screw the immature kid who couldn't put his bong down long enough to be a professional athlete. Moron.

Back