Lovato Jr - Mousasi 2

I thought mousassi won this fight.
I thought jr. won the grappling and control.

This is a fight and fights should be controlled
On grappling and position.

I was extremely impressed with lovedo jr. grappling. Amazing grappler.

I really dont want mousasi to destroy machida in a re-match( dont get me wrong- hed take the gift and avenge grease gate)- want to see belt back around waist. Dont know if it's me but "physically ", he just looked differently (softer) as to past 2 fights.
Well, if it comforts you, I think the Lovato Jr rematch is going to happen, not the Machida rematch. I'm sure Mousasi wants the belt back.

Mousasi fans never change. If anything, he's likely to lose a rematch more decisively.

A halfway competent ref in there would've been deducting points for all the blatant fence grabbing, which absolutely had an impact on the fight. Hilarious to see everyone accusing Lovato of PEDs which is speculation, when you have actual evidence of Mousasi's cheating. Maybe he just lost to a better fighter who managed to stick to a gameplan and outgrapple him, the way he has throughout his entire career.

Mousasi fans never change. If anything, he's likely to lose a rematch more decisively.

A halfway competent ref in there would've been deducting points for all the blatant fence grabbing, which absolutely had an impact on the fight. Hilarious to see everyone accusing Lovato of PEDs which is speculation, when you have actual evidence of Mousasi's cheating. Maybe he just lost to a better fighter who managed to stick to a gameplan and outgrapple him, the way he has throughout his entire career.
Moosissy fans are hands down the worst of any fighter outside the UFC.

Well, if it comforts you, I think the Lovato Jr rematch is going to happen, not the Machida rematch. I'm sure Mousasi wants the belt back.
The ironic thing is, styles wise and this is weird for me- I'd rather see mousasi fight like one of the top UFC guys or champ ( whitaker). I watched fight last night several times and Lovato jr. really didnt do anything. He was the one wearing the damage and I scored it a draw after first scoring for Lovato .As mousasi supporter, it scares me cause Lovato so big and so good on ground that he could win by just trying to smother and not " fight".
Its weird- I'm watching this guy backstage in interview and he was alot more busted up than I realized. I thought the one judge who had it a draw was correct and if just one more saw it that way , it's a majority draw and Gegard retains ( and I really believe that's the way it shouldve gone.rounds 2 and 4 were difficult to score. Round 2 cause nothing happened and the little control Lovato had was negated in final minute. Round 4 - that could've been 10-8..... not your traditional 10-8 but when you consider the damage, the flopping on back and circling/running - it wouldve been just).
That said, it concerns me that " the lesser" "fighter" could win again.

I think the only thing that saved him from having the point taken away was that despite the blatant fence grabbing, Moose still couldn't stop the takedowns and ended up on his ass. Leon Roberts is a pretty competent ref too imo.

It's been a while, but Machida beat Lovato in grappling as well. And that's what we saw, Lovato had trouble taking him down and Machida could take him down.
Lol- today Lovato beats him in both.If they feed machida to mousasi AT THIS STAGE, itll look like machida Romero or machida rockhold. I have no problem letting mousasi get revenge on greasegate but moose will be healthy favorite and wont get credit for 1st or 2nd round obliteration. But ok ( carvalho beat machida ,imo - shame)

Moose needs this rematch with Lovato. Even if he lose he can just say "matchup of styles" or something. Worst case scenario he bites on that Machida rematch and gets KOed by a punchers chance, and then Lovato takes on someone else in the meantime like Tokov and gets finished. Then you know he's gonna get lit up around here.

All the Gegard Mousasi coulda, woulda, shoulda from the typical Sherdog excuse making fans. And the blah blah blah they feel in a rematch blah blah blah useless rhetoric all because Gegard Mousasi lost. Freaking hilarious

I think you may legit be my favorite poster on here. Always spit it how you feel regardless of the haters and you seem to be the only one that keeps it real on the how big of a letdown the Coker Era Bellator can be sometimes. I may not always agree with you but I like your input.

He didn't look like Mousasi at all. Flat footed, slow, low output. It could be age or motivation. That wasn't a typical Gegard performance for sure.

Back