Lovato Jr is probably done with MMA

Not to mention Gegard did a whole lot of this.

giphy.gif

Anyway it's a shame for Lovato Jr, but ending your career having gone 10-0, along with the Bellator title, isn't so bad.
Lol- where are the pix of mousasi drilling holes in the 205 sized lovato's face in 3rd and 4th round[ 10- 8].Lovato NEVER wore the damage thst Gegard dressed him up with after " MMA TITLE FIGHT " .....not grappling event. Listen, I feel bad for Raphael but the ENORMOUS middle was gifted an mma title off of " defensive grappling " for a couple of rounds. Effective grappling....not so much( actually to mousasi s credit for defending well .....and I even deducted a pt in 2nd round which I gave champ ( mousasi) for grabbing of fence ....9-9.

I have an admitted bias towards to Mr. Mousasi but that doesn't mean I'm not being in honest in what my peepers actually saw. I cant say same for Gegard detractors .

Gegard Mousasi shouldve never left London without his title...plain and simple.
It was for a mma world title ( one judge, at least, got it somewhat right ).

Btw, I wish nothing but positive for Lovato from here on. I dont wish any type of head/brain trauma on anyone........and I could allude to some other negative things but I wont go there.

That sucks, hopefully he can make a full recovery. I find it odd that people hate Mousasi fans so much and assume Mousasi fans hate Lovato.

Back