Lovato dirtbag system

i'm right there with you fighting talk. i try to respect people with proven grappling prowess, especially people who want to share that knowledge, but when i get on here and see certain people posting cliche alpha-male silver bullet PR bullshit, then re-re-bumping their own thread with 'thanks', it's pretty off-putting. especially the people with 'aggressive marketing strategies' who say shit like 'it's just business'.

i mean, they're better than me, but i'm not selling white belts a $300 DVD set and seminar seats for some bullshit system. don't even get me into the sports psychology shit. i guess i should start rambling on in front of people about how to be a successful competitor - i've never won the ADCC either

are they sharing this scam money with the people they got their knowledge from? i doubt it.

and then look at the dudes like Jeremy or Osiander - a steady stream of absolutely brilliant stuff with zero 'branding' of themselves.

This.

RJ Green, the voice of reason next to Balto. Although I did like the psychology article.

Shaun Smith also runs Cyborg's site. I hope he doesn't have a similar thing going on with the new DVDs being put out through that channel.

I regret even entering my email to his shit to receive the free videos. DO NOT PATRONIZE ME LOVATO.

Shaun Smith also runs Cyborg's site. I hope he doesn't have a similar thing going on with the new DVDs being put out through that channel.

those guys are all connected. it's very circular(or pyramidish) where everyone in the chain is involved and vouches for the other guy. i've watched in happen to a lesser extent in the kettlebell/fitness seminar circuit also.

It's definitely the same process with the Cyborg site. They offered a 60 day trial to his BJJ World Champion.com site with the purchase of Buchecha's Total Control set. While I was aware of the monthly program, I was way off on when the subscription date started, so I got hit with a $37 fee. Since i had also purchased Lovato's set, I didn't take any chances and cancelled his deal immediately. Neither site has any way of letting you know your start or subscription date or ability to cancel the program manually, You have to email them. I was surprised how quickly they responded and addressed the matter considering I sent the email late last Friday, prior to the long Christmas weekend.

It's definitely the same process with the Cyborg site. They offered a 60 day trial to his BJJ World Champion.com site with the purchase of Buchecha's Total Control set. While I was aware of the monthly program, I was way off on when the subscription date started, so I got hit with a $37 fee. Since i had also purchased Lovato's set, I didn't take any chances and cancelled his deal immediately. Neither site has any way of letting you know your start or subscription date or ability to cancel the program manually, You have to email them. I was surprised how quickly they responded and addressed the matter considering I sent the email late last Friday, prior to the long Christmas weekend.

yeah, when i saw buchecha was with cyborg on his DVD set, i was like "oh god, why?"

cyborg's stuff on WMA was good, but anything to do with this bjj world champ sucks balls. the words "money grab" just pop into my head for some reason.

the HG buchecha stuff was good, but the leg locks were severely disappointing. i was really expecting him to go over toehold details, but he did not even give details on toe holds other than make sure the guy's leg is not straight. I hope buchecha does a dvd with someone who knows how to make a proper instructional. i know people love cyborg, but by the end of watching the buchecha dvds i couldn't stand fucking looking at him. and if you must call me a hater by all means do so.

I just got charged yesterday for the membership and promptly got it cancelled and refunded. That part was easy. I read contracts all the time and it was not clear to me that I was enrolled in a membership. Opt out is not the answer. You damage your brand every time you listen to the Lloyd Irvin marketing crap. Don't do it.

Besides, $79/month. That is really pricey compared to other monthly online programs. The only ones that use the higher pricing model are the ones following the L.I. marketing. Wal-mart didn't build an empire by pricing their stuff high.

I wanted the Buchecha dvd and then the jake Mackenzie/cyborg deep half DVD till I saw the production.

WTF happened there.

I wanted the Buchecha dvd and then the jake Mackenzie/cyborg deep half DVD till I saw the production.

WTF happened there.

Buchecha's DVD isn't worth the money. I agree the half guard stuff is decent but the rest of the techniques are probably what most people already know (or similar variations of it). The production is horrible. I felt like they taped it with my mom's old camcorder from when I was 8.

Buchecha's DVD isn't worth the money. I agree the half guard stuff is decent but the rest of the techniques are probably what most people already know (or similar variations of it). The production is horrible. I felt like they taped it with my mom's old camcorder from when I was 8.

Really sucks to hear. I was really looking forward to Buchecha's set.

Vote with your wallet. If it has been less than 30 days since you bought the DVDs then get your money back and cancel the monthly subscription ASAP. Money talks.

"If you want to return your DVD you can, as long as it is 30 days from the time of purchase. All you need to do is email us and we will respond, and you can ship them back.

Your monthly membership dues, are non-refundable. You can cancel anytime before your payment for that month and you will not be charged again.

Any questions contact Customer Service at [email protected]
"

^ dispute it with your credit card company. you can get that shit removed.

what a bunch of parasites. no wonder that one dbag was wearing sunglasses

That is some shitty stuff.

The real way to stop this is with the credit card companies. Whether it is technically legal or not is mostly irrelevant.

Credit card companies do not want a bunch of pissed off customers. If a certain merchant account gets an unusually high number of chargebacks and complaints, the credit card company is going to do a little investigation.

Ultimately these guys will just lose their ability to take credit cards if there are enough complaints. Credit card companies do not want that kind of hassle.

shaun smith is a student of Jeff Walker's product launch formula.

The launch formula works well, but this definitely isn't a main part of it. I believe he also did Buchecha's new dvd as well?

Those of you know know internet marketing know this stuff as well.

Back