Crime Shooting of Breonna Taylor, indictment case and protests

Justice for breonna Taylor? Can someone give me an example of a non black who was killed by police only after their drug dealing accomplice fired first that had a $12M settlement?

just think how racist our world has become when only Black Lives Matter. Daniel Shaver murdered in cold blood and not a penny settlement, no riots, no MSM coverage.

If Daniel Shaver had more melanin, the reaction would’ve been George Floyd X2.

This is getting predictable and boring. These protesters and rioters have no balls.

So the basic facts of the case if I'm not mistaken are:
BF or EX BF (probably doesn't matter, she was associating with him and at his house) is under investigation. Warrant is issued (apparently a "no knock" warrant, but there's dispute as to whether the cops actually did or didn't announce their arrival or how soon before entering they did). They did evidently do some sort of knocking because that's when the guy fired through the door? And taking him at his word (which is fine, no reason that I can think of not to believe that he thought he was shooting at someone who posed a threat and who was not the police) he didn't actually think he was firing at cops. The cops shot back, and Breonna was killed by this return fire.

Is that the generally accepted view of what happened? Or did I have something wrong or miss something?

Because if that's accurate (again, I'm getting my info from things posted here only, so I don't know if I have it all correct) I have learned something by what's transpired afterward. And that is this:

Whatever idea that I held that in my 40's I have a solid grasp on what's reality in this country was a farce. I don't have a f'ing clue. Cops served a warrant. You can debate the merits and pitfalls of "no knock" warrants, but that's not up to the police serving them. The cops were fired upon while serving the warrant. The fact that the shooter says he did not know it was the cops may well be true, but is irrelevant. The cops returned fire.

We now live in a world where cops who return fire when shot at are criminally prosecuted and looked at the same way that someone like Chauvin is who very obviously used excessive force in a situation that was under control. That's our new reality.

Damn.

They're called metaphors, i.e. not to be taken literally. Lebron' physical prowess has nothing to do with his status as a mental midget.

always gives me a chuckle to see dudes so triggered by a basketball player that they go log on some on karate/political chat room to throw bitch-fits about him....but yet they call him the mental midget lol.

In just one night this month Lebron got the entire NBA to agree to turn their stadiums into voting centers and dedicate prime time TV spots to his causes. That doesn’t sound like a mental midget to me, more like a boss.

I'd hope that if the "raid" was conducted during the day that things may have turned out much better for all involved . . . so how it was conducted could've been a slight problem.
It was a huge problem. Place should have been under surveillance, then BT and her BF taken into custody on the way in or out. This would preclude the need to kick in the door, and reduces the risk of violence. Also the warrant was issued in Jan., months before the event took place. The cops on the ground aren't at fault for that - that's on their superiors. So the process was flat out unprofessional and ridden with mistakes.

That said, after dude shot the cop, the cops cannot be blamed for shooting back.

I keep seeing comments about a dead body in a rental car she had rented - is there any truth to that? What's the story there? Is there any reliable information available on that?

He fired blindly through the front door because someone banged on it.

That's not true at all though...

Justice for breonna Taylor? Can someone give me an example of a non black who was killed by police only after their drug dealing accomplice fired first that had a $12M settlement?

The guy who fired wasn't the drug dealer.

VF5HLW43JBCTNMG773SZXTUUNI.jpg

Any guess on what these giant behemoths were doing before the larping?

Not her car, a rental car.

Innocent until proven guilty, the state has to prove their case against the common people, they have all the resources in the world at their disposal, and they still don't have a solid case for any criminal activity. The best they have is circumstantial evidence of a drug dealer coming and going from the residence of an ex-girlfriend, he's probably still fucking.

I've driven cars rented by exes before...never have I left a body in one.

<Fedor23>

They're called metaphors, i.e. not to be taken literally. Lebron' physical prowess has nothing to do with his status as a mental midget.
And the term soyboy has nothing to do with a person's mental abilities. It's a term that's meaning is about physical features, so it's an incorrect metaphor.
I've driven cars rented by exes before...never have I left a body in one.

<Fedor23>

You're doing it wrong.
He fired blindly through the front door because someone banged on it.
Nah, he fired once they broke the door down. Still, the cop that was shot in the leg was likely shot by another cop. That cop should also be charged, walls shouldn't be the only ones receiving justice for receiving a bullet.

Lmao the dude with the Shaun king av is the goat troll

It was a huge problem. Place should have been under surveillance, then BT and her BF taken into custody on the way in or out. This would preclude the need to kick in the door, and reduces the risk of violence. Also the warrant was issued in Jan., months before the event took place. The cops on the ground aren't at fault for that - that's on their superiors. So the process was flat out unprofessional and ridden with mistakes.

That said, after dude shot the cop, the cops cannot be blamed for shooting back.

Doing it the way they did sorta dumps all over the need or use of surveillance . . . which as I understand it was used in this case to secure a warrant? Makes you wonder if they ever actually saw the ex boyfriend show up at this address.

And the term soyboy has nothing to do with a person's mental abilities. It's a term that's meaning is about physical features, so it's an incorrect metaphor.

You're doing it wrong.

Nah, he fired once they broke the door down. Still, the cop that was shot in the leg was likely shot by another cop. That cop should also be charged, walls shouldn't be the only ones receiving justice for receiving a bullet.

the boyfriend admitted to shooting the cop.

Back