Crime Shooting of Breonna Taylor, indictment case and protests

i don't understand how it's possible for politicians to openly call for radicalization. in america.

The system is less & less meaningful now, thus having less & less influence. It's in almost free fall decline. When a system is healthy & functioning, such inflammatory comments are taken very seriously and it would almost certainly result in the end of the politician's career. But when things get so chaotic that politicians regularly make outrageous & hateful statements, even outright calling for violence, but they receive no real punishment which effects their career, you know that's a system in poor health.

So, soyboy is determined based on who would lose a 1 on 1 fight?

Suspicion doesn't make someone criminals. You claimed that Breona and her boyfriend were criminals, yet you haven't proven that point, the police haven't proven that point, and the prosecutors aren't even pursuing a case yet you're convinced that they're criminals because of surveillance that turned up nothing in the end.

These were some really shady people involved : evidence that they were up to no good, hence the cops were following them for months and it wouldn’t be the first time the perps lick places clean before a bust. Of course it can be simply about being at the wrong place at the wrong time but given the context and the people involved, I’d say highly likely that it isn’t.

You are right. I don’t speak for anybody but myself and my own experiences.

I really wish I could say otherwise but when you get treated like a second class citizen so often from the same people and they are so obvious about it, you might feel the same way.

I’m very sorry you had to read my rant but inter-Asian racism is a real thing and it sucks that it exists.
I hear you and I understand. I feel a lot of asians have that attitude because of perceived discrimination from other ethnicities in this country. Most of my Asian friends are pretty accepting of other people. Anways its all good. Peace

Normal people don’t have dead bodies found in their cars lol

Not her car, a rental car.

These were some really shady people involved : evidence that they were up to no good, hence the cops were following them for months and it wouldn’t be the first time the perps lick places clean before a bust. Of course it can be simply about being at the wrong place at the wrong time but given the context and the people involved, I’d say highly likely that it isn’t.
Innocent until proven guilty, the state has to prove their case against the common people, they have all the resources in the world at their disposal, and they still don't have a solid case for any criminal activity. The best they have is circumstantial evidence of a drug dealer coming and going from the residence of an ex-girlfriend, he's probably still fucking.

So after all these months of you guys calling the Antifa people nothing but a bunch of wimpy soy boys, they are now suddenly supposed to be some kind of physical threat?
A person being hit in the wheat on the ground, is always dangerous. Even from a wuss. But that wuss has a weapon and that can cause brain damage easily.

Not her car, a rental car.

Innocent until proven guilty, the state has to prove their case against the common people, they have all the resources in the world at their disposal, and they still don't have a solid case for any criminal activity. The best they have is circumstantial evidence of a drug dealer coming and going from the residence of an ex-girlfriend, he's probably still fucking.
Anyone, you, me and the guy next door is allowed to make their own conclusions of this case : Her mixing with the ex bf with transcripts saying she was handling his drug money, that body found in a car and all him popping in and out. The cops saw enough to get a warrant and to go in, the bf saw enough to start shooting.

Literally, EVERY time a person has stopped for the mob one of two things happen.

1) they get the living shit kicked out of them, almost beaten to death

2) their cars are damaged and tires flattened.

So no....i wouldn't stop either.

Could you imagine if you had children in the car?
I intend to stay away from any protest/rioting, but if i ever found myself there by accident and a group surround my car, I am not waiting for them to hurt me or my wife. There is enough of a pattern established that Shows you can quickly become a victim by simply driving in the wrong place.

So, soyboy is determined based on who would lose a 1 on 1 fight?

Suspicion doesn't make someone criminals. You claimed that Breona and her boyfriend were criminals, yet you haven't proven that point, the police haven't proven that point, and the prosecutors aren't even pursuing a case yet you're convinced that they're criminals because of surveillance that turned up nothing in the end.[/QUOTE
If you fire on a police officer, that shit goes out of the window though.

I intend to stay away from any protest/rioting, but if i ever found myself there by accident and a group surround my car, I am not waiting for them to hurt me or my wife. There is enough of a pattern established that Shows you can quickly become a victim by simply driving in the wrong place.

Cuz you're a smart man.

It was her ex boyfriend that was in the drug biz. Not her current one. You cant blame her boyfriend for firing shots. It was completely justified.
He fired blindly through the front door because someone banged on it.

Whatever you say doesn’t take away the months of surveillance.

How many months? Has this info been shared with the media?

Wouldn't they know that the former boyfriend was actually living there or not?

Life’s about choices. She chose to act as a mule for an ex boyfriend who sold drugs. A warrant was issued, a cop was shot entering the apartment, returned fire and she died. How exactly is this a travesty? Seems like shit got heavy and bullets were fired and she died.

you know what could have avoided this? Not being a drug mule. Damn. If only that was illegal.
It is not the fault of the people and their actions. The police are always wrong. So what is she involved in criminal activity and shady bunch of people. It doesn’t matter that the current boyfriend fired first, it only matters that the police are always wrong.

Justice for breonna Taylor? Can someone give me an example of a non black who was killed by police only after their drug dealing accomplice fired first that had a $12M settlement?

just think how racist our world has become when only Black Lives Matter. Daniel Shaver murdered in cold blood and not a penny settlement, no riots, no MSM coverage.

Possible but the raid itself wasn't the problem ; they encountered gunfire which set off the shitshow.

I'd hope that if the "raid" was conducted during the day that things may have turned out much better for all involved . . . so how it was conducted could've been a slight problem.

Back