Social Louisiana cop fired for saying vile idiot AOC needs a round

He lost his job over fake news, what a moron.

Kind of annoying that cops shitposting get fired faster than ones that put citizens six feet under but oh well.

No different than corporate America. you can trash anyone below you but look at your superiors the wrong way and you are gone

Off topic: Love your new avatar @Kafir-kun I was lowkey mad when you removed Hijabi Princess Jasmine, but your current one is solid.

The left thinks anything that deviates away from flooding your country with immigrants is far right. There's plenty of minorities in right leaning militias. There wouldn't even be enough neo nazis to go around rounding up everyone plus they would be fighting against militias like the 3 percenters who I can't see going along with that.

These stupid leftists think only white people are Conservative and they wake angry every day, just look at their attitudes on here. All spiteful, miserable and mad every single day.
Gee.. maybe the right could attract more minorities, if they didn't constantly engage in xenophobia.
The right is eating itself up, by alienating people that subscribe to traditional values, by treating them (Muslims, Latinos, Blacks, etc) as part of the "other".
A few token minorities doesn't mean jack.

Yes I do. The left repeats lies "like diversity is strength", just like the Nazis.

The left have taken over education, social media, entertainment and most of the news. Just like the Nazis.

The left has it's own brown shirts to intimidate and shut down political opponents. Just like the Nazis.

As I said - you seem to be the one angry. Stop projecting all your own insecurities and anger on everyone else.

Gee.. maybe the right could attract more minorities, if they didn't constantly engage in xenophobia.
The right is eating itself up, by alienating people that subscribe to traditional values, by treating them (Muslims, Latinos, Blacks, etc) as part of the "other".
A few token minorities doesn't mean jack.

The right needs to adopt the dirty leftist tactic of using immigration and pandering for votes?

They right doesn't constantly engage in xenophobia. Are you an ethnic Dane? God help you if you are....

You use the word token and think you're not the racist.

As I said - you seem to be the one angry. Stop projecting all your own insecurities and anger on everyone else.

What is this nonsense? I'm stating facts and making correct observations. "No you're the mad one" is not going to cut it.

The left thinks anything that deviates away from flooding your country with immigrants is far right. There's plenty of minorities in right leaning militias. There wouldn't even be enough neo nazis to go around rounding up everyone plus they would be fighting against militias like the 3 percenters who I can't see going along with that.

These stupid leftists think only white people are Conservative and they wake angry every day, just look at their attitudes on here. All spiteful, miserable and mad every single day.

"The Left" isn't real. Quit making up abstract labels for groups if individuals with individual ideas.

"The Left" isn't real. Quit making up abstract labels for groups if individuals with individual ideas.

The left is very real. Where do you think the idea for the angry leftist NPC meme came from? They all think the same and push for the same thing in every country that leftism is destroying.

Off topic: Love your new avatar @Kafir-kun I was lowkey mad when you removed Hijabi Princess Jasmine, but your current one is solid.
That was probably the best one I've had in a while, everyone seemed to get a kick out of it.

Right wing memers would be my guess. Just like the ones on the right come from the left. Doesn't make them fact, bro.

They didn't just make up a lie. The left is a bunch of angry NPCs.

maxresdefault.jpg
image_1479996286_68424875.jpg
8fc.gif
1527119239233.png
fish-mouth-300x162.png
hqdefault.jpg

The left is very real. Where do you think the idea for the angry leftist NPC meme came from? They all think the same and push for the same thing in every country that leftism is destroying.

To be honest, That meme more accurately depicted the MAGA crowd.

Both sides have their nutcases, bro. I could do the same with the right:
1_39PJNcH0skIG3Orlf-Evmg-1-500x313.jpg

hw_right-wing-terrorism_091218.jpg

The deranged left vastly outnumbers Neo Nazis.

Look at all these leftists that want to disarm you.

march-for-our-lives.jpg

That's a lot of people that will vote Dem and allow more LGBTQ2S+ for your kids.

nyc-pride-march-photo-by-christopher-gagliardi-crop-1mb-720x402.jpg

Look at this shit:

TrumpSupporterEgged-800x561.jpg

SJM-SJTRUMP-0603-03-L.jpg

The deranged left vastly outnumbers Neo Nazis.

Look at all these leftists that want to disarm you.

march-for-our-lives.jpg

That's a lot of people that will vote Dem and allow more LGBTQ2S+ for your kids.

nyc-pride-march-photo-by-christopher-gagliardi-crop-1mb-720x402.jpg

Look at this shit:

TrumpSupporterEgged-800x561.jpg

SJM-SJTRUMP-0603-03-L.jpg

Here's a list of all the people they've killed:

Back