Social Louisiana cop fired for saying vile idiot AOC needs a round

Needs a round of what?

You aren’t smart politically @44nutman and especially not smart given that I assume you’re a Phillies fan, but I see you are smart when it comes down to the most important aspect and that’s not fucking with your bottom line over emotional silliness
Don't be a hack, though it is hard for you not to, you and everyone clearly knows what he meant by "needs a round".

Don't be a hack, though it is hard for you not to, you and everyone clearly knows what he meant by "needs a round".

Did you see that definition over at stormfront? A round of what? Beer? I’ve never heard that type of slang used for violence. The cop should have kept it to himself knowing damn well what the political climate is these days

Didn't read the article did ya?
Even if he didn't allude to her bartending, when a person critical of AOC says she needs a round, especially a person whose job requires him to carry a weapon and use it if need be, everyone knows he is talking about a bullet. Only hacks will feign ignorance.

Did you see that definition over at stormfront? A round of what? Beer? I’ve never heard that type of slang used for violence. The cop should have kept it to himself knowing damn well what the political climate is these days
As if you are that ignorant of what "a round" means in this context, a context of a cop who hates AOC.

But then I expect to much from some posters here, and clearly I shouldn't expect anything but hack excuses from you. Cause , in regards to your Stormfront comment, your logic = FBI agents researching pedo websites means these agents are pedophiles.

Thanks for making me spit my coffee out all over my desk.

<36>

Not surprised to see the left laugh at rape, robbery, murder and terrorism when the victims are white. Leftism got all those girls raped and all those people ran over and killed in Germany.

It's scary how the left thinks their policies aren't hurting people and endangering lives.

As if you are that ignorant of what "a round" means in this context, a context of a cop who hates AOC.

But then I expect to much from some posters here, and clearly I shouldn't expect anything but hack excuses from you. Cause , in regards to your Stormfront comment, your logic = FBI agents researching pedo websites means these agents are pedophiles.

So you’re the FBI now?

So you’re the FBI now?
Answer me this, and I know you won't:

Are FBI agents who routinely view pedo websites pedophiles themselves.
Come on now, let's see your logic in action here.

Is David Wood an Islamist, because he researches / studies Islam. For those who don't know: David Wood is a well known critic of Islam, who has many videos on YouTube critical of Islam.

Are the many journalists, NGOs, Think Tanks, government agencies, university researchers etc.. who read and follow Jihadist activists Jihadists themselves.

Answer me this, and I know you won't:

Are FBI agents who routinely view pedo websites pedophiles themselves.
Come on now, let's see your logic in action here.

Is David Wood an Islamist, because he researches / studies Islam. For those who don't know: David Wood is a well known critic of Islam, who has many videos on YouTube critical of Islam.

Are the many journalists, NGOs, Think Tanks, government agencies, university researchers etc.. who read and follow Jihadist activists Jihadists themselves.

I’m just saying when you attempt to be some high pedestal woke intellectual like yourself on a karate bored....try not to admit you “researched” a racist website. Cmon now, if a right leaning poster admitted that here you and your auto like boys would have a different mindset. Id actually just respect your words on my screen more if you didn’t have all these excuses at the ready

I’m just saying when you attempt to be some high pedestal woke intellectual like yourself on a karate bored....try not to admit you “researched” a racist website. Cmon now, if a right leaning poster admitted that here you and your auto like boys would have a different mindset. Id actually just respect your words on my screen more if you didn’t have all these excuses at the ready

I pop over to Stormfront for a laugh every so often and to cross reference posters. I'll never forget absolutely humiliating that dude John South.

I pop over to Stormfront for a laugh every so often and to cross reference posters. I'll never forget absolutely humiliating that dude John South.

Stop going to racist websites pigeon man, the FBI is watching

Stop going to racist websites pigeon man, the FBI is watching

I was a part of anti fascist action and a member of the site Raise the Fist that got shut down by the Feds during the Bush Admin. I just always assumed they were were.

Besides, that thread I outed a piece of shit neo nazi was incredible. I'll see if I can find it.

Not surprised to see the left laugh at rape, robbery, murder and terrorism when the victims are white. Leftism got all those girls raped and all those people ran over and killed in Germany.

It's scary how the left thinks their policies aren't hurting people and endangering lives.

No, I'm laughing at you specifically.

Mostly because you are trying to blame this shit on "the left".

According to your logic:
- A Jewish organization keeping tabs on what Stormfront is talking about means the Jewish org. are Nazi sympathizers; Got it !
- So David Wood is an Islam sympathizer then, Got it!
- So all the FBI agents reading pedo websites / chats are Pedophiles, Got it!
- So all the American Think Tanks and non-profits that read Jihadist websites are Jihadi sympathizers then, Got it!

Some stellar logic you got there. You could not get away with this line of argument in a high-school debate. Actually I doubt you could get away with it in a Middle School debate class.
-

No one (decent people and not rightwing hacks who simply agree with your racist sympathies) should respect your posts, because you are a hack. I called you out on your racism towards Obama, in the thread about who was most divisive. Remember you are the guy who referred to Obama as "barry hussein" , while simultaneously saying the country was most divided under Obama. You exposed yourself there. The people who said/say Obama was most divisive are for the most part racists who hated seeing a Black Democrat become president, as you so clearly proved in your post below.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/who’s-more-divisive-obama-or-trump.3987505/#post-153529585

Last edited:
According to your logic:
- A Jewish organization keeping tabs on what Stormfront is talking about means the Jewish org. are Nazi sympathizers; Got it !
- So David Wood is an Islam sympathizer then, Got it!
- So all the FBI agents reading pedo websites / chats are Pedophiles, Got it!
- So all the American Think Tanks and non-profits that read Jihadist websites are Jihadi sympathizers then, Got it!

Some stellar logic you got there. You could not get away with line of argument in a high-school debate.
-

No one (decent people and not rightwing hacks who simply agree with your racist sympathies) should respect your posts, because you are a hack. I called you out on your racism towards Obama, in the thread about who was most divisive. Remember you are the guy who referred to Obama as "barry hussein" , while simultaneously saying the country was most divided under Obama. You exposed yourself there. The people who said/say Obama was most divisive are for the most part racists who hated seeing a Black Democrat become president, as you so clearly proved in your post below.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/who’s-more-divisive-obama-or-trump.3987505/#post-153529585

Jesus man, listen just cause I’m Latino doesn’t mean you have to keep proving to me you aren’t racist, just relax it’s a shit post to bust your balls

I was a part of anti fascist action and a member of the site Raise the Fist that got shut down by the Feds during the Bush Admin. I just always assumed they were were.

Besides, that thread I outed a piece of shit neo nazi was incredible. I'll see if I can find it.

Damn bro....you aren’t antifa are you?

Jesus man, listen just cause I’m Latino doesn’t mean you have to keep proving to me you aren’t racist, just relax it’s a shit post to bust your balls
What does being Latino have anything to do with it all. Latino isn't a race, but then you know that. Technically you would be Hispanic, not Latino. But in the US Hispanic and Latino are used interchangeably.

I don't need to prove anything to you, I am just pointing out your hack logic and hypocrisy on race.
Bet you wish you never said "barry hussein" , cause most righties who do harbor racial animus are smart enough not to make it obvious.

What does being Latino have anything to do with it all. Latino isn't a race, but then you know that. Technically you would be Hispanic, not Latino. But in the US Hispanic and Latino are used interchangeably.

I don't need to prove anything to you, I am just pointing out your hack logic and hypocrisy on race.
Bet you wish you never said "barry hussein" , cause most righties who do harbor racial animus are smart enough not to make it obvious.

Haha alright at this point I feel like I’m taking advantage of you so I’m going to stop before I get another card for “flaming”

About fifteen years ago I was. And nobody called it antifa back then lol. It was AFA. This new antifa thing is weird to me.

No kidding? Glad you go out sooner than later. This is what comes to my mind today:

p01ybvyhjswz.jpg

No kidding? Glad you go out sooner than later. This is what comes to my mind today:

p01ybvyhjswz.jpg

I wore the black hoody and black bandana over my face and jammed out to pretty hardcore anti nazi skinhead music and street punk.

Back then it was about legit neo nazi crews and anti Iraq War protests.

Try to catch a bonehead slipping without his crew and jump him, they'd jump us. Friend was held down by some Hammerskins and had a swastika carved into his stomach.

Angry teenagers from broken homes that found a cause, on both sides.

The larping shit now is weird. The Trump supporters and Proud Boys are obnoxious, but the Charlottesville cunts are a lot different than the California trump supporters.

Proud Boys are a weird one. Basically violent rockabilly retirement dudes but never were skins. Rocking the fade and the twin tip Perrys, (They fucking ruined my favorite color combo :( )

It makes sense. Gavin was essentially copying a lot of the 90s to mid 2000s crew politics but muddying the intent to skirt the overt racism of bonehead crews and their instigation games are annoying.

Antifa is annoying as fuck now too, nothing wrong with crew stomping an actual nazi or chunking a bottle at a neo nazi imo. Not my bag anymore but I'm not going to cry if someone with a Swazi tattoo gets stabbed or catches a steel toe dental plan.

Also it's weird this new focus on Antifa. (The term we used for Euro crews) they were much much more violent in Europe back in the day. Pool balls in tube socks and legit chasing fascists through the streets and stomping out any rat they found.

Back