Loudmouth gets an ass whooping

Bahahahahahahahahahha dude ended up in a yoga pose like the teenage girls do on instagram down the beach

black guy would have won if he didn't get kimura'd by his own shirt

Dude looked like a Lama at the end.

llamas_02b.jpg

Looks like the shirt tied up his arms.

Country boys taking care of that punk motherfucker. Should have just kept pounding away. Teach him all the way.

He was literally in a position for the armbar. Shouldve traned UFC.

Instead he got CTE and looked like a zombie from RE2.

poor guy just wanted to get his dick suck and ended up with an ass beating

qKSn2LB.gif

Nice. "I'm from neu yaourk and I'm by myself" shouldn't have been alone talking to two big boys like that

Lol I thought this was some other video of a guy repping NY and getting his shit pushed in.

What a coincidence that it contained another brash NYer. Hahahahaha.

Wants dick sucked but now sucks great dick with those toothless gummies

That's why I dont talk shit lol it's bad to get your ass beat but it's even worse when you talk alot of shit then get your ass beat

Should have put on a rear naked choke when he had him hurt instead of continuing to hit someone who is obviously out like that. Yeah the dude was running his mouth, big deal. Once you recognize someone is out like that you should be smart and back off. I'm white so I'm not sticking up for the dude as a race thing, just seemed like an inexperienced douche.

Unnecessary extra hits. He proved his point. No need to go the extra mile

Dude decided to make one of those planking videos, midfight.

Uncalled for brain trauma. I would had stopped tbh and just posed triumphantly without really concussing him that much.

I agree. I'm all for bros (and hoes) throwing down and getting the bad energy out of their system. Somebody should have stopped it once it was obvious the guy wasn't fighting back. We can't have people going all Cobrai-Kai ing and "Deciding when they've had enough".

Unnecessary extra hits. He proved his point. No need to go the extra mile
Agreed. He better hope he doesnt get the same treatment in the future. He won't always have the weight advantage to save him.

Last edited:
Ain't no rules in a street fight vs a stranger.

I bit half an ear off after being pelted with 3 bottles by a group of 6 guys. I took one to the ground and lost the plot when I couldn't see because of blood flowing down my skull into my eyes. Thanks to loyal friends we come out on top.

We used to have fucking mad scraps back in the early 2000s with rival groups from other towns.

Back