Lotus BJJ NYC

i thought magno already opened his gym, its been pretty much in the open he was gonna branch out. good guy, great instructor.

i thought magno already opened his gym, its been pretty much in the open he was gonna branch out. good guy, great instructor.

thats what ive been hear but I had a chance to talk to him on a train ride home. I hope he does well.

thats what ive been hear but I had a chance to talk to him on a train ride home. I hope he does well.

nice, I'll help him out and make another thread.

anybody know the schedule for magno gama... any blues or purples train there yet?

I got to lotus in astoria but I'm looking to compare places and choose the best one.

nice, I'll help him out and make another thread.

anybody know the schedule for magno gama... any blues or purples train there yet?

I go to lotus in astoria but I'm looking to compare places and choose the best one.

I got to lotus in astoria but I'm looking to compare places and choose the best one.

I haven't checked it out yet but Magno sent me his schedule:

Monday and Thursday - 8-9PM
Mon. Wed. Fri - 10:30AM-12:00noon
Sat 3PM

*He told me he will be expanding his schedule as he gets more students.

I would def. go check it out for the free class. Its probably a great time to think about joining his school. The rates are low and he is probably very eager to start training his first batch of his students. He has always been a dedicated instructor at RGA and I am sure he will be even more dedicated to his very own students.

I am going to go with a buddy of mine who is looking to get back into BJJ.

I think I may start dropping by his Sat class since it fits perfect in my schedule.

Any more Q's PM me.

Greetings from Lotus Club in Irvine.

nolimitsmma.com (Irvine, CA)
lotusclubcalifornia.com (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA)

What are the prices for Lutus BJJ in Astoria like?

Back