Lots of Ranked LW's With No Bookings in Sight

Not sure if trolling or too dumb to realize the difference in their coaches' circumstances and their personal lives.

if he wants it bad enough he would've find a way

Rankings wise Dan makes a whole lot more sense, beating Islam isn't moving him any closer to a title shot. If your sole point is Oliveira should fight a guy on a winning streak surely he'd fight CDF instead of Islam. CDF is on a 6 fight winning streak and has beaten a better calibre of opponent, not to mention he's higher ranked than Islam.

Nor everyone's a rankings diva. Sometimes they arbitrarily change.

Rankings mean something but outside of the top 2-3, anyone within 5-6 ranks of each other is a fair enough matchup.

CDF Oliveira and Islam are interchangeable for their next fight. I split Oliveira and CDF for marketing reasons I dont see a need for UFC to put two Brazilians together when theres so many other options.

This should clear the cluster while Khabib & Justin fight, FKL recovers and Felder & Conor stay retired or continue as drama queens.

Dustin vs Tony
Islam vs Oliveira
CDF vs Hooker
Dober vs Gregor
Dariush vs Iaquinta
RDA vs Cowboy
RDA vs Cowboy is a no-no. They fought twice and the second one was brutal. RDA was in the wrong division and still gave the top fighters fits at times. He's very good and tough as nails. Cowboy folds faster than a 5 dollar Walmart tent in a windstorm. RDA by TKO round 3 (i'm generous with the round).

Oliveira's on a 7 fight win streak. Islam's on a 6 fight win streak. The difference is splitting hairs.

Yes, this is actually good matchmaking, a fight between guys who have similar style and similar streaks. It's not about rankings but how you fight.

They should have booked some of the fighters from the top 10 on the Khabib vs Gaethje card. Oliveira/Diego ferreira vs Hooker and Iaquinta vs Makhachaev. If someone from the main event cant make it let someone of from the guys i mention fight for the titel.

Its insane how deep lightweight.

You can't really make a bad match up at LW cause the division is so awesome, but RDA vs Cowboy 3 is fucking disgusting. Zero interest in that. The rest of your match ups are good, though.

Personally, I'd like to see Tony vs Oliveira for the ground game match up, Dober vs Al for the slug fest and Islam vs Dariush, Ferreira or Gregor for some wrestler vs wrestler shenanigans. For his come back RDA should look lower, maybe Lando.

Hooker and Doostin right now seem a bit stuck. If Gaethje beats Khabib, a rematch with Doostin makes sense. Hooker said he doesn't wanna fight backwards, so he's in a weird position. If it's not Tony, it sure won't be Khabib, Conor, Gaethje or Doostin again. I mean, heck, maybe RDA then?

I would put Cowboy with the worst matchup ever to make him pay that fake fight with Conor. RDA is a good choice, I like it.

I only don't agree with Islam vs Oliveira. Is this a joke? He is the 11, Oliveira 6, Oliveira only needs a more closer opponent to make his way to the title shot. That matchup doesn't make any sense.

Counting that McGregor isn't really in there at 4, I think Oliveira would be 5 realistically and picking Dustin would be a fair fight. Dustin vs Oliveira is the fight to make.

Maybe Islam vs Carlos Diego Ferreira right now would be good.

This should clear the cluster while Khabib & Justin fight, FKL recovers and Felder & Conor stay retired or continue as drama queens.

Dustin vs Tony
Islam vs Oliveira
CDF vs Hooker
Dober vs Gregor
Dariush vs Iaquinta
RDA vs Cowboy
More like Islam vs cdf
Hooker vs oliveira.
RDA vs cowboy is a waste too.

Dustin vs Tony
Islam vs Oliveira
CDF vs Hooker
Dober vs Gregor
Dariush vs Iaquinta
RDA vs Cowboy

I like that Dober v. Gregor match-up

Tony said recently he only wants Gaethje Khabib Dustin or Conor, and with his record he deserves what he wants. Dustin has also expressed interest in Tony.

Sure Oliveira can fight Dan if he prefers someone with two recent losses and one razor close decision.

with his record? He just got his ass brutally beat. He deserves jack shit.

RDA and Cowboy should have no buissness near the top ten.

I'm not sure what's better out of MW and LW, killers everywhere in both divisions, exciting times.

One loss and who cares about his 12 fight win streak just prior?

A loss as one sided as that to the interim champ sends you at least two fights back . The best he deserves is Poirier. Still two fights removed from a title shot. Possible 3 if Gaethje wins. You grossly underestimate how badly tony got fucked up

A loss as one sided as that to the interim champ sends you at least two fights back . The best he deserves is Poirier. Still two fights removed from a title shot. Possible 3 if Gaethje wins. You grossly underestimate how badly tony got fucked up

Dustin, Dan and Oliveira are all asking to fight Tony next, feeling that a win over him will put them in immediate title contention.

So his skill and ranking are still respected.

Dustin, Dan and Oliveira are all asking to fight Tony next, feeling that a win over him will put them in immediate title contention.

So his skill and ranking are still respected.

absolutely. He’s still a quality win for people outside the top 5. A win over tony should likely punch their ticket. As far as Khabib or Gaethje, he’s two fights away.

Dustin vs Tony
Islam vs Oliveira
CDF vs Hooker
Dober vs Gregor
Dariush vs Iaquinta
RDA vs Cowboy
I think what makes sense for Islam is Kevin Lee but unfortunately he will be out till next year so I heard that Islam is fighting at UFC 254 he should fight either AL laquinta or Drew Dober

RDA Vs Cowboy are both going down to 55 again?
+ They already fought and RDA startched him badly.
There is no need for Cowboy to lose again he is already on a 4 fight losing streak

Back