Lots of Ranked LW's With No Bookings in Sight

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
This should clear the cluster while Khabib & Justin fight, FKL recovers and Felder & Conor stay retired or continue as drama queens.

Dustin vs Tony
Islam vs Oliveira
CDF vs Hooker
Dober vs Gregor
Dariush vs Iaquinta
RDA vs Cowboy

This should clear the cluster while Khabib & Justin fight, FKL recovers and Felder & Conor stay retired or continue as drama queens.

Dustin vs Tony
Islam vs Oliveira
CDF vs Hooker
Dober vs Gregor
Dariush vs Iaquinta
RDA vs Cowboy
Agreed.

RDA Vs Cowboy are both going down to 55 again?
+ They already fought and RDA startched him badly.

Cowboy went to 155 a while back, and fought once at 170 for Conor. He hasnt announced moving back to 170 that I'm aware?

RDA announced moving down to 155 for his next fight.

Would be interesting to see them go at it again. I think RDA gets another win and hopefully Cowboy retires after.

They should all be punished by having to fight Islam one by one on the same night

They should all be punished by having to fight Islam one by one on the same night

Seriously I bet if you gave 6 of them to each of Khabib and Islam in one day, letting them rest 1-2 hours between each fight, the Dagestanis wouldn't lose a single fight

Dustin vs Tony
Islam vs Oliveira
CDF vs Hooker
Dober vs Gregor
Dariush vs Iaquinta
RDA vs Cowboy
Do you hate Oliveira? Guy's on a 7 fight win streak and instead of rewarding him with a top 5 match up when he's ranked 6th you'd say fight the 11th ranked guy? Islam can fight Iaquinta.

Do you hate Oliveira? Guy's on a 7 fight win streak and instead of rewarding him with a top 5 match up when he's ranked 6th you'd say fight the 11th ranked guy? Islam can fight Iaquinta.

Oliveira's on a 7 fight win streak. Islam's on a 6 fight win streak. The difference is splitting hairs.

Oliveira's on a 7 fight win streak. Islam's on a 6 fight win streak. The difference is splitting hairs.
You could have just said yes you hate him. I'm not saying it doesn't make sense from Islam's perspective, he'd love it, with a win he'd be just outside the top 5. What I'm disputing is that Oliveria should take a match up with the 11th ranked guy when he should be pushing for a fight with someone like Hooker, or hell even Dustin or Tony, fight makes nigh on zero sense for him.

Last edited:
You could have just said yes you hate him. I'm not saying it doesn't make sense from Islam's perspective, he'd love it, with a win he'd be just outside the top 5. What I'm disputing is that Oliveria should take a match up with the 11th ranked guy when he should be pushing for a fight with someone like Hooker, or hell even Dustin or Tony, fight makes nigh on zero sense for him.

Tony said recently he only wants Gaethje Khabib Dustin or Conor, and with his record he deserves what he wants. Dustin has also expressed interest in Tony.

Sure Oliveira can fight Dan if he prefers someone with two recent losses and one razor close decision.

Cowboy went to 155 a while back, and fought once at 170 for Conor. He hasnt announced moving back to 170 that I'm aware?

RDA announced moving down to 155 for his next fight.

Would be interesting to see them go at it again. I think RDA gets another win and hopefully Cowboy retires after.

RDA proved he's the better fighter already, twice. No logical reason for a third fight. Let RDA and Pettis go at it again. Pettis still wants to avenge his loss or maybe RDA/Jim Miller, a fight we've never seen before.

Cowboy is still fighting just for the love of the sport, give him someone like Trinaldo. 2 long time vets going at it. If it happens to be Cowboy's final fight, it will be great to have it against a respectable and humble guy like Trinaldo.

Islam is ruining his own career by following Khabib's inactivity, when he should be like Chimaev looking for fights every month.

RDA proved he's the better fighter already, twice. No logical reason for a third fight. Let RDA and Pettis go at it again. Pettis still wants to avenge his loss or maybe RDA/Jim Miller, a fight we've never seen before.

Cowboy is still fighting just for the love of the sport, give him someone like Trinaldo. 2 long time vets going at it. If it happens to be Cowboy's final fight, it will be great to have it against a respectable and humble guy like Trinaldo.

Or maybe Arman vs Cowboy

Islam is ruining his own career by following Khabib's inactivity, when he should be like Chimaev looking for fights every month.

Not sure if trolling or too dumb to realize the difference in their coaches' circumstances and their personal lives.

Tony said recently he only wants Gaethje Khabib Dustin or Conor, and with his record he deserves what he wants.

Sure Oliveira can fight Dan if he prefers someone with two recent losses and one razor close decision.
Rankings wise Dan makes a whole lot more sense, beating Islam isn't moving Oliveira any closer to a title shot. If your sole point is Oliveira should fight a guy on a winning streak surely he'd fight CDF instead of Islam. CDF is on a 6 fight winning streak and has beaten a better calibre of opponent, not to mention he's higher ranked than Islam.

Back