Media "Lots of False Rumors Out There So Ignore Them" - Robert Whittaker Update on Pull Out

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

So I guess we really don't know what the issue is

Wait now, it's not because he's donating bone marrow to his ill child?

If that turns out to be untrue, I'm going with bad case of Gout.

WAIT so its not the bone marrow thing? I thought it was his wife or something since he didn't post a picture of his "family".

Dana described what Whittaker was doing as the "most selfless act in the world" so he kinda made it sound like Rob was donating an organ or some shit to a family member. I'm sure it'll come out eventually.

Hope it works out for the best and we see him back in the cage soon...

Fair or not you can't pull out of a fight without giving a reason and have fans not asking questions. He should just save every one some time and tell us why. These rumors will persist and the dodgy responses are annoying.

Had to see the same thread get made 40 times this week after it had already been debunked as fake news and everyone eating it up...

I bet 90% of people still think the bone marrow stuff is legit

This thread will get almost no traction, meanwhile fake news spread like wildfire (no pun intended)

He is definitely asking for privacy and a little time to get around some shit

Luh Bobby Knux. Hope all is well with his family.

Wife took the money and ran off. She left the kids for him to deal with and he's doing what a good father should.

I'm personally betting on this.
He still tags her in all his posts

Fine banter.

I shall recite this humour at my wedding.
Don’t you dare say the W word.
giphy.gif

The shit news outlets have said that he has most certainly pulled out for the bone marrow donation. Legit outlets and Whittaker himself, are being vague about it. It is “reported” that he pulled out for that reason, but it hasn’t been confirmed. Wish the dude the best no matter what. Pure class.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back