lost in the Woodley win...some love for WMMA?

MRT

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
surely the WMMA haters can't deny that we witnessed two entertaining, skilled, and violent performances by Andrade and Suarez tonight?

too bad Valentina's fight fell through...I feel she would likely have given us one too.

>Valentina
>skilled and violent performance
Choose one. She would have stunk up the main card, imo.

Andrade is a monster though. I hope she fights Rose.

>Valentina

The Andrade we saw tonight is what people pretend Valentina is

Andrade has not been in a single dull fight since dropping to 115. In fact, if you see her name on a card, you pretty much know that is going to be an exciting bout.

Suarez is the best wrestler/grappler at 115 and looks like a tough out for anyone.

It could very well be those two fighting in a title bout a year from now.

surely the WMMA haters can't deny that we witnessed two entertaining, skilled, and violent performances by Andrade and Suarez tonight?

too bad Valentina's fight fell through...I feel she would likely have given us one too.

Aldana's fight was good too. A tribute to the Just Bleed God! WMMA was on point tonight.

>Valentina

Valentina is a pleasure to watch and would've easily kept up with the exciting pace of the card. It damn sure wouldve been better than that fucking Dodson x Rivera fight.

You missed her last fight and don't follow her too closely by the way it sounds. Shes exciting af.

usa_today_10586149.0.jpg

I'm glad Valentina's fight got cancelled, made it easier to enjoy the rest of the main card. Except for Rivera/Dodson, fuck them.

WMMA is improving and there's some decent depth now at SW. Like anything it takes time to develop. Really looking forward to Cyborg-Nunes, Rose-Andrade, and hopefully JJ-Suarez.

>Valentina

Valentina is a more skilled fighter than all of those girls and normally delivers very violent fights

That ko was bad ass. You don’t see those often in wmma. Am I the only one that thought KK was a little overrated though?

Rose/Suarez > Joanna > Andrade

Is how I see it.

Rose/Suarez is a 50-50 to me. Leaning towards Rose winning late after weathering the early storm.

The women came out strong in this card <NewGina>

What's there to love about WMMA? None of them can throw punches except for the experimental hormone test subjects from Brazil.

That ko was bad ass. You don’t see those often in wmma. Am I the only one that thought KK was a little overrated though?

KK is tough as nails and showed lots of heart but she was sloppy as hell before getting KO'd.

Valentina is a pleasure to watch and would've easily kept up with the exciting pace of the card. It damn sure wouldve been better than that fucking Dodson x Rivera fight.

You missed her last fight and don't follow her too closely by the way it sounds. Shes exciting af.

I didn't watch her last fight and don't really follow her, only seen a handful of her UFC fights. Her last opponent was a squash match. Mike Jackson was almost exciting vs CM Punk. Her title fight was atrocious. She's like a counter puncher who doesn't do much to set up her counters.

Maybe i'm missing something, I even looked up her highlights one time and all the good stuff was from outside the UFC. All the UFC highlights were her landing one punch at a time that didn't seem to do much.

Rose/Suarez > Joanna > Andrade

Is how I see it.

Rose/Suarez is a 50-50 to me. Leaning towards Rose winning late after weathering the early storm.

I don't know, I think Andrade is a terrible fight for Rose. Her pressure is god damn relentless and I don't think Rose play keepaway as well as JJ did against Andrade. I think she'd walk Rose down and hurt her.

Back