Lost Ark getting US release! Amazon games new 4k trailer

there are more things that will be added to the game, that will bring more honing materiel. The had the same issue in RU/KR when they released. The issue will be less of one as time roll on and new content comes out. I would not say the game is perfect, but other then final fantasy I dont see a better mmo anywhere. I still rather go back to lost ark then any other as the game looks great and is the most fun to play.
That's good to hear. I haven't yet but wouldn't mind putting money into the game to help support the devs and what not. Just don't want pay to win. Haven't tried ff14 but lack of pvp keeps me away. Loved Black Desert but the crafting rng kills me. This games combat is so fun. Like you said no other mmo comes close imo.

From 1358 to 1363 with todays new content drop and weekly reset....rofl

Hopefully by next week reset i hit 1370.

Hit 1370 yesterday and after a dozen different raid group attempts i(we) killed part one Argos. Drops allowed me to craft the new chest and legs piece for 1370+ while getting the two piece bonus.

What surprised me is the overall damage buff that running three level three engravings give.

Hit 1370 yesterday and after a dozen different raid group attempts i(we) killed part one Argos. Drops allowed me to craft the new chest and legs piece for 1370+ while getting the two piece bonus.

What surprised me is the overall damage buff that running three level three engravings give.

This game has a CRAZY amount of content...and it's all free... I am still freewheeling and I am up to 1325 on general casual play right now.

1410 gear score currently. Fully completed the pass also.

2BDBFBD8101B63903E49213AE521FA93AD0D17F8

Eight hours, fourth joined group and 100+ attempts later Valtan is down while top DPS : )
E4EE8DD9AD282F29E23066410FB054CDD16753E7

This is by far the best boss encounter to date.

My body is ready for Vykas release tomorrow:
F2ED8F05F6EF5902AE098842B3B03BC22C3C8BEA

Currently at 1485. Debating about trying normal mode instead of hard mode. Working till Tuesday next week and im afraid i possibly wont be able to find a group that night. For next week Weekly reset is on Wednesday instead of Thursday.

My body is ready for Vykas release tomorrow:
F2ED8F05F6EF5902AE098842B3B03BC22C3C8BEA

Currently at 1485. Debating about trying normal mode instead of hard mode. Working till Tuesday next week and im afraid i possibly wont be able to find a group that night. For next week Weekly reset is on Wednesday instead of Thursday.

Out of sheer curiosity. How much real money have you spent? There is no way you got there without spending dough...

Out of sheer curiosity. How much real money have you spent? There is no way you got there without spending dough...

Still ive only bought crystalline aura.

That Grand Prix event we got shortly after Argos releases gave a great amount of honing mats. Then the chicken event that ended two weeks ago and lastly the now static weekly Guardian Trial. In total you can farm(from one character) around 300+ greater honor leapstones per week just by doing all that with your dailies and weeklies. For instance my three Una Dailies up until last week was prisoner island, hypnos eyes and alakkir. Thats 105 greater honor leapstones per week just from those three dailies. Had to stop doing prisoner island for im running low on sea coin selection chests to replenish pirate coins.

Only reason someone should be below 1460 currently is if they started some time after the game was released.

Hard mode of gate one took about an hour to complete with one PUG and hard mode of gate two took 90'sh minutes with another PUG. Gate three hard mode is where the PUG i was part of hit a road block. They just couldnt figure out how to drop the slow properly. Which was a shame for it was the same group that i cleared gate two with. Person raid leading was on point with callouts and everyone showed growth. Perhaps they just hit a mental roadblock on gate three.

Back