Lost Ark getting US release! Amazon games new 4k trailer

I’m having fun with it, and I’m only level 30! My favorite part of my old mmo days was PvP and dueling on WoW, I hear PvP is great in lost ark so I can’t wait to hit 50 and start becoming a PvP god lol ( I don’t lack confidence )

Paladin FTW

You should be able to do PvP matches by level 30 I think? Theres a quest line that guides you to it.

You should be able to do PvP matches by level 30 I think? Theres a quest line that guides you to it.

ya there is but I want to get 50 before I PvP or I will never get 50 first lol.

I started dueling ppl in WoW with my hunter when he was lvl 46 and I never got another level on him after that lol it was history

My 1076 gear score korean waifu is coming along nicely:

061D7954C00436EB54AC066E6AFE5353E3A3611A

Last edited:
My cousin got pissed at me cause I got him into this game and then decided to dip out right before ER dropped. Now he's addicted to the PVP in arena.

I played about 5 hours and like it so far, not sure how long I'll keep going though.

Amount of content seems absolutely overwhelming and I don't want to get too invested.

I played about 5 hours and like it so far, not sure how long I'll keep going though.

Amount of content seems absolutely overwhelming and I don't want to get too invested.

well good luck with that part lol. Game has way to much going on to get bored of, then add in the other classes that are very fun to play. This game going to be around for awhile no doubt.

well good luck with that part lol. Game has way to much going on to get bored of, then add in the other classes that are very fun to play. This game going to be around for awhile no doubt.

Yea my cousin said when you hit 50 you get two free passes to automatically max level characters.

Yea my cousin said when you hit 50 you get two free passes to automatically max level characters.

You get one, but if you go threw the last mission string with them you get the second. Can also level up any alt to your gearscore, it just takes gold. Its 600 for the 302 level and 1000 for 802, I got about 1200 right now.

My first true disappointment with Smilegate. Asking $29.98 for a store based skin is laughable.

Sure you can straight up trade gold for the currency. Majority of players dont have that liquidity though.

My first true disappointment with Smilegate. Asking $29.98 for a store based skin is laughable.

Sure you can straight up trade gold for the currency. Majority of players dont have that liquidity though.

yeah that is bananas, way to high for them. I can see 15 or so but shit man.

This game kind of had an unfortunate release date. I’ve been playing TW3 and then Elden ring since they came out and haven’t come back to it. Seemed like it had potential though

This game kind of had an unfortunate release date. I’ve been playing TW3 and then Elden ring since they came out and haven’t come back to it. Seemed like it had potential though

Yea I got to about level 33 I think it was and honestly it seemed fun and with a lot of mechanics to play with. Unfortunately ER was coming out so I put it down quickly.

Seemed like it had potential though
Yea I got to about level 33 I think it was and honestly it seemed fun and with a lot of mechanics to play with. Unfortunately ER was coming out so I put it down quickly.

Smilegate/Amazon Games have made two minor mistakes and one major mistake in the past week. Two minor mistakes deal with daylight savings. They released two hotfix patches for the event alerts were going off an hour before happening. Last hotfix placed server time one hour ahead of real world time yet the event alerts are still going off an hour early.

Major mistake they made was catering to the whales who purchased their way to 1370 gear score and beyond last week. By releasing content for them when 99.9% of players just below 1370 are 2-6 weeks away from reaching 1370. Way one upgrades gear is by honing. To hone you use materials from daily/weekly activities. In a week you'll get roughly 39 honing attempts when below 1370 gear score. Problem is the default success rate of honing in this bracket of 1340 to 1370 is 10%. **Today was weekly reset day. Out of my 15 honing attempts only two were successful. Next six days i'll be hard locked to four attempts per day at that default 10% success rate.

In terms of content, Lost Ark is the most complete and expansive MMO ever released. Beacon of hope that Amazon hasnt corrupted Smilegate is that they came out yesterday apologizing for releasing the 1370 content last week.

Smilegate/Amazon Games have made two minor mistakes and one major mistake in the past week. Two minor mistakes deal with daylight savings. They released two hotfix patches for the event alerts were going off an hour before happening. Last hotfix placed server time one hour ahead of real world time yet the event alerts are still going off an hour early.

Major mistake they made was catering to the whales who purchased their way to 1370 gear score and beyond last week. By releasing content for them when 99.9% of players just below 1370 are 2-6 weeks away from reaching 1370. Way one upgrades gear is by honing. To hone you use materials from daily/weekly activities. In a week you'll get roughly 39 honing attempts when below 1370 gear score. Problem is the default success rate of honing in this bracket of 1340 to 1370 is 10%. **Today was weekly reset day. Out of my 15 honing attempts only two were successful. Next six days i'll be hard locked to four attempts per day at that default 10% success rate.

In terms of content, Lost Ark is the most complete and expansive MMO ever released. Beacon of hope that Amazon hasnt corrupted Smilegate is that they came out yesterday apologizing for releasing the 1370 content last week.

I really do like and appreciate the transparency of the company. They admitted that it felt pay to win themselves and are going to fix it. Doubt EA, Activision/Blizzard, etc. would have done the same. Also your Shadow Hunter looks almost identical to mine lol. Same hair and color, tattoo, skin color, gave mine yellow cat eyes though.

I really do like and appreciate the transparency of the company.

This morning they finally fixed the server and event alert timer.

Biggest problem right now is the lack of honing material acquisition content for us stuck in tier 3 below gear score 1370. Game will continue slowly bleeding players. Proposed update coming next week is at best one week and at worst two weeks behind. Especially when Smilegates own Korean release showed this gear upgrade zone was catastrophic in retaining players.

Hidden elephant in the room is the massive botting problem. I trade skill daily in Luterra for Stronghold workstation mats. All i see is a constant stream of new bots. On Opher(where you turn in island tokens) the same two bots have been camped there for three weeks.

This morning they finally fixed the server and event alert timer.

Biggest problem right now is the lack of honing material acquisition content for us stuck in tier 3 below gear score 1370. Game will continue slowly bleeding players. Proposed update coming next week is at best one week and at worst two weeks behind. Especially when Smilegates own Korean release showed this gear upgrade zone was catastrophic in retaining players.

Hidden elephant in the room is the massive botting problem. I trade skill daily in Luterra for Stronghold workstation mats. All i see is a constant stream of new bots. On Opher(where you turn in island tokens) the same two bots have been camped there for three weeks.

None of that sounds good. Beside your skill on pregression of course. Dang it back to Black Desert. You see them being to fix it?

None of that sounds good. Beside your skill on pregression of course. Dang it back to Black Desert. You see them being to fix it?

there are more things that will be added to the game, that will bring more honing materiel. The had the same issue in RU/KR when they released. The issue will be less of one as time roll on and new content comes out. I would not say the game is perfect, but other then final fantasy I dont see a better mmo anywhere. I still rather go back to lost ark then any other as the game looks great and is the most fun to play.

Back