Lost 57lbs in 4 months... and still going.

This thread rocks, good job Frettish! Your dedication is awesome. My background story is almost identical to yours (skinny as a rail in high school, but work with computers now and have put on weight), so I find this thread very inspiring!

Last Saturday I was 227. I'll probably be 224 this week. I weigh in tomorrow.

just wanted to chime in to say great job frettish. keep it goin til you get where you want to be buddy

So, as of last week, it was my one year "anniversary"... I finished off the year at -125 pounds @ 215.

Glad I got to where I am at, yet when I started, I wanted to be about 180 at this time.

I ended up taking more "vacations" from training than I had anticipated, so really, all this weight was lost in about 10 months rather than a year.

i have just stumbled across this thread............and i am becoming motivated now its time for me to jump on the train..........congrats and good luck on reaching your goal its looking good

frettish said:
So, as of last week, it was my one year "anniversary"... I finished off the year at -125 pounds @ 215.

Glad I got to where I am at, yet when I started, I wanted to be about 180 at this time.

I ended up taking more "vacations" from training than I had anticipated, so really, all this weight was lost in about 10 months rather than a year.

Great job Frettish! Your story will become inspiration to all the fat people I talk to about losing weight. Keep it up!

absolutely awesome stuff. you're an inspiration. i could lose a few pounds myself, time to clean up the diet.

Awesome job man!, Hope you are keeping up the good work. I just started my healthy eating regime last week I'm 6`5" 256lbs lost 2lbs in my first week, I`m aiming to lose 30-40lbs.

frettish said:

Awsome job man. You may not be at your goal yet, but never the less 125 lbs is absolutely amazing. Keep at it and you'll be there in no time man!

Limit the Mayo you eat. Try eating a sandwhich with No dressing. Eat a salad for Lunch. Put some eggs in your diet. Taking little things like Mayo and such out helps a lot in the long run.Now that your 215 you will have to start a good and well planned Weight training session. the last 30 pounds are the hardest, but once you are there it will be one of the best feelings in your life.

congrats. i lost 70 lbs in 4 months this year myself and the last 15 are the hardest for sure. it was more a testament to how damn fat i was rather than how kick ass my diet/work out is, but i have been busting my ass.

keep it man, aint it a great feeling?!?!

imperium

200 for -140lbs total.

Only -8lbs the last month, and my diet and workouts have been the best they've ever been. I think I gotta switch something up here. My body may be getting too used to my routine.

You should post some before and after pics man Id like to see the transformation.

a fvckin inspiration bro ........... awesome thread ...... dedication is what it's all about

i lost 60 lbs in 6 months when i was 18 ..... but it was during wrestling and baseball season .. so i had someone to kick me in the ass ... im 23 now .......... i think its time to get serious again ...... time to stop being a fatty and get myself healthy again

keep up the good work bro ......... hope to hear from you soon ....... post some b4 and afters too

Back