losing weight, need help!

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by SemtexBeast, Jul 13, 2010.

1. SemtexBeast

SemtexBeast Guest

okay so im 16 and im around 6'0. last time i weighed myself i was 79kg (about a month ago). i used to have an average body, i have quite a wide frame and have started to put on alot of fat since i have grown taller. i play sports and i am currently looking to lose alot of weight to get fitter and stronger.
    i eat alot of junk food and fast food which i know is wrong but i was just looking for some diet advice to help burn fat and build a bit more muscle because i already have quite good muscle on my body. i am starting to do more exercise compared to what i usually do (i play a sport which doesnt involve hard gruelling training sessions to improve cardio) and i am training a lot harder now.
    i eat a lot of carbs, sugars and fats, i do eat meats and vegetables but i am confused and need some advice to get me on the right track. if some of you can give me some meal/food recommendations and what times i should be eating them at would be extremely helpful.

ALL ADVICE WELCOME! :icon_chee

2. pliftkl

pliftkl Green Belt

The things in green can't all be true. If you are 6' tall and 170 pounds and you need to lose fat, then you don't have "quite good muscle" on your body.

Your plan should be pretty simple:
    1. Stop eating junk food.
    2. Lift heavy stuff repeatedly.
    3. While resting after #2, read the FAQ here and in the S&P forum.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  3. Mooney

Mooney Blue Belt

Seconding what pliftkl said. Read the FAQ's, nobody is gonna design a diet plan for you when all the tools to do it yourself are at your disposal.