Losing streaks you just cant hate on?

Waldburger. Hope he wins his next fight

Hes a cool guy too.

After his fight in the tuf finale we went to eat at the same restaurant him and his family were at. He didn't mind taking a couple minutes away to talk to us and take a picture. Nice guy. HE WON ME SOME MONEY THAT NIGHT TOO HAHAHA. I showed him the bet ticket and signed it. They almost didn't let me turn it in lol.

Sonnen.
Some may hate on him however they want.
Losing to Silva(MW GOAT), Jones(LW GOAT) and Rashad(Bigger Wrestler) are respectable defeats.

wanted to say frankie edgar but he should have won the 2nd fight against bendo

Condit

GSP - Best WW of all time and Condit dropped him.

Hendricks - Current champ and Condit put a beating on him in the 3rd, probably could have won a five rounder.

Woodley - Freak injury. First round was rough, but Condit surges in the 2nd and 3rd.

Hes a cool guy too.

After his fight in the tuf finale we went to eat at the same restaurant him and his family were at. He didn't mind taking a couple minutes away to talk to us and take a picture. Nice guy. HE WON ME SOME MONEY THAT NIGHT TOO HAHAHA. I showed him the bet ticket and signed it. They almost didn't let me turn it in lol.

Isnt he from Texas? I was expecting too see him on that San Antonio card but maybe he is taking some time off after bring beaten badly in his last 2 fights...

Isnt he from Texas? I was expecting too see him on that San Antonio card but maybe he is taking some time off after bring beaten badly in his last 2 fights...

Yeah, he's a Texas guy. Friend of mine is a friend of his family.

Yeah, he's a Texas guy. Friend of mine is a friend of his family.

Oh cool man, sup with him? Im a fan of his submission game, he really commits to his bjj to finish fights and not to keep position.

Sexy, he was undersized as a MW and lost to Shields, always exciting fights

Oh cool man, sup with him? Im a fan of his submission game, he really commits to his bjj to finish fights and not to keep position.

Haven't spoken to that guy in a while. I know some people felt like he rushed back from the Amagov thrashing.

Mir..Cormier, JDS, Barnett & Overeem. He has faced stiffer competition than the current title holder

Back