Losing muscle weight (for women)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Higus

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This might sound weird, but I have a friend who is actually trying to lose muscle. She is very athletic (ran track in college, does a lot of biking) and has a lot of muscle tone for a woman. Her goal is to lose weight and ideally move to a smaller build, in her words "to look less 'manly'". I don't know a lot about health/exercise/nutrition and I know even less about how they differ between men and women. Any general tips I could recommend to her?

Last edited:
Tell her to cut the shit and to stay healthy and in shape.

I had a feeling that these kind of answers would be pretty popular. I tell her the same, as do most of her friends. I was trying to think of it more as a challenge, like, hypothetically, regardless of why, if this was your goal how could you do it? I figure there should be a way to both lose weight and stay in shape when you have low body fat

Last edited:
Lots of morning cardio on an empty stomach. Training on an empty stomach. Not getting your essential vitamins and minerals. Don't eat enough protein. Lots of ways. Just think of ur typical mal-nourished person, then add exercise to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back