Losing man boobs

maybe lay off bench presses, push ups and do more cardio to get rid of the extra fat. But, if your 17 and havent went through puberty yet then thats a problem you need to talk to your doctor about. You may need a hormone shot.

yeah i had that problem between the ages of 13-18...i still have some fatty tissue now actually.

you dont have man boobs..its normal part of puberty for all boys to develop a bit of fat on the chest area..for most it goes after puberty.

I'm 17, I have a shtiload of facial hair, am told that I look 25, and am balding a bit yet I still have freakin manboobs. Do you think I have too much testosterone?

Soid said:
I'm 17, I have a shtiload of facial hair, am told that I look 25, and am balding a bit yet I still have freakin manboobs. Do you think I have too much testosterone?

Soid we meet again!

i am quite hairy myself..and a lot of people say i look like im 30, even though im actually 20.

my advice : see a doc...but when i did that, he advised me to have surgery.

some days you cant see my chest is flabby, other days you can..and that knocks your confidence, you know?

how many times do you *cough* hit it?

non stop on this side...lol. I get very emotional at times as well.

see a doc and keep us updated..all of you guys!

^^ I'm in the same boat with the Cardio and smoking.

My idea ..... do some cardio when you feel like you need a smoke....the black tar you will cough up will put you off smoking till your next craving

Back