Lose lose for mcgregor. He should just pull out.

You are even more dense than I thought.
I know you hoped this thread would bring a bunch of "yeah, you are right". but it didn't and the large majority, plus multi-millionaires like the owners of Zuffa and Conor and his team vehemently disagree, but you are too infantile to see that, so you hold on to my leg like a 5 year old screaming "but I am right Daddy" & you say that I need to grow up?

LAST TIME FOR THE DENSE!

Conor is READY now to fight and make MILLIONS
That is what he could lose if he doesn't fight and considering he been both training and promoting for it - anybody that is not DENSE would see how stupid it will be to pull out.

Now I am done with you, go obsess with the multitude of others that are saying the same thing. Maybe they will give you the attention you seek.
I am putting you on ignore.

Have a nice day!
Dude relax. Just breathe. It wasn't my intention to embarrass you.

Conor is one of the most confident fighters in the game, so I'm sure he thinks he beats anyone at LW, especially if they only have 2 weeks notice. And Conors main motivation is money, and he'd still likely make a couple million against a replacement.

I think the UFC probably wants Conor to sit out, but Conor is probably demanding to fight.

No way does UFC want Conor to sit out.
They would lose easily $15 million

No way does UFC want Conor to sit out.
They would lose easily $15 million

Yea but they risk making 50+ million and a ton more if Conor won the LW belt and challenged for the WW belt. It's a huge risk to have Conor lose to a LW before fighting for the belt.

If he wins against whoever, ppl will say the same as the mendes fight and say it was a short camp fighter. If he loses, he doesn't get the lw title shot and everyone says he had no business fighting for the title.

He should just pull out and wait for rda.

I want to see him fight soon too but from his stand point, just not a good business move. It won't stop his momentum considerably.
Pretty sure I said the same thing in the main thread...even used the word " momentum ".

But hey, let's all start a new thread at the same time and blitz the front page...ffs.

Yea but they risk making 50+ million and a ton more if Conor won the LW belt and challenged for the WW belt. It's a huge risk to have Conor lose to a LW before fighting for the belt.

You can't run a business like that.
The fight is scheduled.
Conor brings a lot of money in when he fights.
You cannot run any business scared.

Risk analysis is exactly how you run a business...

Don't know if you ever ran a business, but very few successful businesses are successful by making businesses decisions from a "scared" and "negative" outlook.

Conor is ready and wants the fight.
If there is enough time to make the fight still go on and still bring in $40 million (or so) - then it is crazy not to.

Not sure. Jones was making a lot back then with sponsors and all. But if Jones was making less, more reason for him to take the fight.

Wrong.

Conor made more in his last two fights than Jon has made in his entire career.

so why not khabib? he turned him down with the ufc

Because Khabib was offered a fight on this card (I can't remember who it was against) and he said that wasn't enough time to get ready.

Haha certinianly he has a lot to gain. If he wins any fight plus the sports illustrated cover...he goes to a new level of fame for him

Luckily he's not a massive pussy who's afraid of low reward high risk fights.

Does he look brazilian to you?

He is a Celtic Warrior. Know your role, ye?

I get it. But they fight for the money at the end of the day. Rda is set to make more money in this fight then he would in his career. Easy decision for him. Also this is the only fight he would be the dog with exception of khabib possibly.
well, I don't know about his whole career. I mean UFC doesn't pay well most fighters, but champions are rare exceptions, plus all the endorsement money they get just for being champion, in the long run makes it a good money fight, but not the end-all be all people make it up to be.

and while I can agree with you he would be the underdog, please tell me how is this a good thing?
I mean if he could fight a bum and get paid the same as he'd get paid to fight Conor or Khabib, why fight against the ones he is the underdog?
Isn't this the opposite of what he should be looking for?

Back