Lose lose for mcgregor. He should just pull out.

Have you paid attention to Conor?
He only worries about $$$
He has been working towards a huge payday and ready to fight, so he will if possible.
Plus all his crazy antics aside, the fucking guy is a gamer!
And what I said is that he will get heaps of money anyway - and he knows it.

He fights for money. There is no way in hell he leaves this card. He will fight anyone if this price is right.

Of course
It is insipid to think that turning down millions while he is ready to fight makes good business sense!

No offense, but your opinion doesn't matter.
To Conor & UFC it is a smart decision and both are responsible for UFC's biggest fiscal year EVER!

Also, if Conor fights now & July (the plan) instead of just July.
That is more $$$, no matter how many times you ignore that.

Just because a TS makes a thread title, that does not make that opinion gospel, man.
I think you're having a difficult time reading. Of course it's just a opinion and matters nothing to anyone. Lol. I never said Conor should take my advise. All I said was its a lose lose. Let me ask you in the simplest term, what does he gain from beating cowboy, Pettis or Diaz etc... I've listed a bunch of stuff he could lose.

Would love the Pettis fight, but who knows.

If the want to keep him safe the Diaz fight makes sense.
I would give him a better shot vs Pettis than diaz just because Pettis folds to pressure. Diaz has great hands, great range, and great BJJ with great cardio and a great chin. Just no brain.

Why would conor pull out of an easy payday. He isn't stupid and actually likes getting paid.

I just want to see him fight a somewhat credible opponent at lightweight. It's a shark tank anyway.

If he struggles or even loses, he can just say his knee problem flared up again but he was that much of a warrior that he did not want to pull out.

I dont call 10 million dollars he makes a fight a lose but thats just me lol. who gives a fuck what people say? If anything this will increase his stock more as alpha male whos does what he says, shows up on time, and will fight anyone.

conor wont back down it is not in his character.
he is a true competitor and he loves the $$-$$.

I think you're having a difficult time reading. Of course it's just a opinion and matters nothing to anyone. Lol. I never said Conor should take my advise. All I said was its a lose lose. Let me ask you in the simplest term, what does he gain from beating cowboy, Pettis or Diaz etc... I've listed a bunch of stuff he could lose.

Holy crap are you dense.
I have no issue with reading anything you wrote.
If I did, I would not have responded OVER & OVER that it is far from a "lose/lose"
I also responded OVER & OVER that he gains MILLIONS from fighting at the event he is healthy enough to fight on.

If he loses, he doesn't get the lw title shot and everyone says he had no business fighting for the title.
Thats's because he doesnt have any business going straight to a title shot in a division he's never fought in (in the UFC, not some amateur promotion)

Conor should fight to prove he deserves the shot. But the UFC will try to give him the easiest fight they can to keep him on the winning track. Calling it now, Cerrone will be his opponent. Cerrone a slow start vs Conor who is best in the 1st round... The best possible matchup for Conor to win.

Nate is a win win ... Gets paid, will best up nate and if he loses, nate fails test and its a nc

conor wont back down it is not in his character.
he is a true competitor and he loves the $$-$$.
Why would conor pull out of an easy payday. He isn't stupid and actually likes getting paid.

I dont call 10 million dollars he makes a fight a lose but thats just me lol. who gives a fuck what people say? If anything this will increase his stock more as alpha male whos does what he says, shows up on time, and will fight anyone.

I been trying to explain that to the TS, but damn he is DENSE!
;)

Fuck that noise and your bullshit. Business move? Who the fuck are you, his manager? You're a fucking fight fan not his fucking accountant. The fuck is this nonsense with all of this business talk....CONOR MCGREGOR GETS TO FIGHT. End of fucking discussion.

Holy crap are you dense.
I have no issue with reading anything you wrote.
If I did, I would not have responded OVER & OVER that it is far from a "lose/lose"
I also responded OVER & OVER that he gains MILLIONS from fighting at the event he is healthy enough to fight on.
Wow you really have problems with reading comprehension. He said he wants to fight 3 times this year. Let me break it down further for you since you're having trouble.

Bigger money fights: cowboy/diaz(non tithe fight)+ rda + Edgar.
Or
Rda + Edgar + possibly also rematch or lw defence against cowboy or diaz. All for titles and being a 2 belt holder for 2 fights as opposed to 1.

If he loses that fight with cowboy/Diaz in the first scenario, no more title shot for awhile and loses a lot of hype.

Grow up.

If he doesn't fight, he loses MILLIONS
yea, i dont think anyone cares about what haters say - haters hate - its more about using this opporutnity / moment that has been hyped up (not as much as before but still hyped) and selling - hes got ownership in the PPVs, so he wants to sell big for sure

Wow you really have problems with reading comprehension. He said he wants to fight 3 times this year. Let me break it down further for you since you're having trouble.

Bigger money fights: cowboy/diaz(non tithe fight)+ rda + Edgar.
Or
Rda + Edgar + possibly also rematch or lw defence against cowboy or diaz. All for titles and being a 2 belt holder for 2 fights as opposed to 1.

If he loses that fight with cowboy/Diaz in the first scenario, no more title shot for awhile and loses a lot of hype.

Grow up.

You are even more dense than I thought.
I know you hoped this thread would bring a bunch of "yeah, you are right". but it didn't and the large majority, plus multi-millionaires like the owners of Zuffa and Conor and his team vehemently disagree, but you are too infantile to see that, so you hold on to my leg like a 5 year old screaming "but I am right Daddy" & you say that I need to grow up?

LAST TIME FOR THE DENSE!

Conor is READY now to fight and make MILLIONS
That is what he could lose if he doesn't fight and considering he been both training and promoting for it - anybody that is not DENSE would see how stupid it will be to pull out.

Now I am done with you, go obsess with the multitude of others that are saying the same thing. Maybe they will give you the attention you seek.
I am putting you on ignore.

Have a nice day!

yea, i dont think anyone cares about what haters say - haters hate - its more about using this opporutnity / moment that has been hyped up (not as much as before but still hyped) and selling - hes got ownership in the PPVs, so he wants to sell big for sure

Of course
It is insipid to think Conor pulling out of a fight that he is healthy & ready for is a good idea.
But ...... TS is "special"

Back