Lose lose for mcgregor. He should just pull out.

If he wins against whoever, ppl will say the same as the mendes fight and say it was a short camp fighter. If he loses, he doesn't get the lw title shot and everyone says he had no business fighting for the title.

He should just pull out and wait for rda.

I want to see him fight soon too but from his stand point, just not a good business move. It won't stop his momentum considerably.

I agree it is a lose - lose.
But same as RDA (who was in a lose-lose situation also), there are things you do not control.

BUT
Frankie (I heard) is injured.
Aldo said he was training.

So rematch Aldo. It is not a huge loss IMO.
He beat him already, right?

khabib said he'd fight just a few mins ago

no excuses, conor is scared

The story, if you believe it, was the UFC was against it. I'll ask again... Why do you think the UFC = Conor?

He already has millions, and he will only get more whenever he decides to fight again. He shouldn't and most likely doesn't worry about that.

Have you paid attention to Conor?
He only worries about $$$
He has been working towards a huge payday and ready to fight, so he will if possible.
Plus all his crazy antics aside, the fucking guy is a gamer!

khabib said he'd fight just a few mins ago

no excuses, conor is scared
Of course Khabib said that, he's wanted something for nothing since he got injured 2 years ago, it's not an excuse go & look it up it's a fact. Diaz is more deserving and would be a better fight to watch.

He probably should. This was supposed to be champ vs champ. Try to be the first guy to hold two belts simultaneously. That's the only reason they allowed him to fight at 155 without vacating his 145 title.

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to just fight some random dude at 155. If he said after winning the belt that he wanted to fight some #5 ranked LW next people would laugh their ass off. Why?

He doesn't lose millions. He gets it another day. He may lose it if he fights someone else and loses though.

Nooooo
He is ready right now to fight in a few weeks for millions and then at UFC 200 for millions.
If he only fights at 200, he loses millions that he is currently ready to make!

Exactly. Conor's probably going to rub "coward" and "pussy" all over RDA's face now, he has to prove he has the balls without pulling out.

and when he wins, u'll be the 1st one here discrediting the win. strong everything

I'm not really a McGregor fan and his fanbase is ridiculous at times, but I see Conor as having nothing to lose in a situation where's he's stepping up in weight. He gets credit for his balls either way.
Wtf?? He has his title shot to lose.

so why not khabib? he turned him down with the ufc

I've seen nothing of Conor refusing the fight, that was probably the UFC's wiser heads prevailing, realizing Conor would be a big underdog.

He probably should. This was supposed to be champ vs champ. Try to be the first guy to hold two belts simultaneously. That's the only reason they allowed him to fight at 155 without vacating his 145 title.

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to just fight some random dude at 155. If he said after winning the belt that he wanted to fight some #5 ranked LW next people would laugh their ass off. Why?

He will make millions and he can still fight RDA at 200 in a champ vs champ fight.
He also looks like a fighting machine by continuing to fight when others pull out!

Nooooo
He is ready right now to fight in a few weeks for millions and then at UFC 200 for millions.
If he only fights at 200, he loses millions that he is currently ready to make!
Your missing the point. If he fights and loses. No more title shot at lw for awhile. Get in line. If he waits until 200 and wins against rda. Imagine how much he will make in the next fight having claim to 2 belts.

Your missing the point. If he fights and loses. No more title shot at lw for awhile. Get in line. If he waits until 200 and wins against rda. Imagine how much he will make in the next fight having claim to 2 belts.

I am not missing any point.
Conor does not feel he will lose to anybody at anytime.
He is ready to fight NOW and ready to earn MILLIONS.
Dana just said that Conor is ready to anybody that steps up.
The guy is a warrior like that.

Back