Lose lose for mcgregor. He should just pull out.

kinglebron31

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If he wins against whoever, ppl will say the same as the mendes fight and say it was a short camp fighter. If he loses, he doesn't get the lw title shot and everyone says he had no business fighting for the title.

He should just pull out and wait for rda.

I want to see him fight soon too but from his stand point, just not a good business move. It won't stop his momentum considerably.

Why the fuck do U care about business moves?

how does that make him any better than RDA? atleast RDA pulled out due to injury

anyway, expect Cerrone vs Conor bra

Agreed. You can't please people when Conor is involved. He'll still fight though. And people won't appreciate it

Conor is one of the most confident fighters in the game, so I'm sure he thinks he beats anyone at LW, especially if they only have 2 weeks notice. And Conors main motivation is money, and he'd still likely make a couple million against a replacement.

I think the UFC probably wants Conor to sit out, but Conor is probably demanding to fight.

McGregor solidifies his legendary status if he fights and beats whoever they put in front of him. All these people pulling out of fights and McGregor couldn't give a shit who he fights...

McGregor solidifies his legendary status if he fights and beats whoever they put in front of him. All these people pulling out of fights and McGregor couldn't give a shit who he fights...

Conor is one of the most confident fighters in the game, so I'm sure he thinks he beats anyone at LW, especially if they only have 2 weeks notice. And Conors main motivation is money, and he'd still likely make a couple million against a replacement.

I think the UFC probably wants Conor to sit out, but Conor is probably demanding to fight.

so why not khabib? he turned him down with the ufc

I'm not really a McGregor fan and his fanbase is ridiculous at times, but I see Conor as having nothing to lose in a situation where's he's stepping up in weight. He gets credit for his balls either way.

how does that make him any better than RDA? atleast RDA pulled out due to injury

anyway, expect Cerrone vs Conor bra

Exactly. Conor's probably going to rub "coward" and "pussy" all over RDA's face now, he has to prove he has the balls without pulling out.

It's true that he'll just get more short camp shit, but he'll be another $10m + richer so worth the hater ammo I suspect.

unfortunately true. only thing to be gained is giving fans some entertainment and building conor up some more by beating someone like cerrone or gamburyan.

If he wins against whoever, ppl will say the same as the mendes fight and say it was a short camp fighter. If he loses, he doesn't get the lw title shot and everyone says he had no business fighting for the title.

He should just pull out and wait for rda.

I want to see him fight soon too but from his stand point, just not a good business move. It won't stop his momentum considerably.
It isn't lose-lose. The stupid things that idiots say on message boards isn't important to Conor or the UFC. He'll get paid, put on an exciting fight, and fight a high level fighter. They are good things. That Mikey5643 says "Cowboy had short notice so win doesn't count" is unimportant.

unfortunately true. only thing to be gained is giving fans some entertainment and building conor up some more by having him beat someone like cerrone or gamburyan.

Everyone wants him to be the p4p King? No win situation? Greats are in a no win situation every time they step in a ring or cage.

If he doesn't fight, he loses MILLIONS
He already has millions, and he will only get more whenever he decides to fight again. He shouldn't and most likely doesn't worry about that.

Would love the Pettis fight, but who knows.

If the want to keep him safe the Diaz fight makes sense.

Back