Lorenzo: Alistair Overeem requesting spot on Japan card

They supposedly want Hunt vs Nelson on that card so really theres only Stipe if he wins, Barnett, or maybe Rothwell will be cleared

Theres no way they are putting Overeem vs Anybody (JDS, Miocic, Barnett) AND Hunt vs Nelson on a fight pass card.

Those are all PPV fights.

JDS would be a dream. But just seein Reem fight will be cool.

IMO Reem beats Browne or Bigfoot in a rematch

Theres no way they are putting Overeem vs Anybody (JDS, Miocic, Barnett) AND Hunt vs Nelson on a fight pass card.

Like I said earlier, thought I heard Dana say its a ppv

It looks like just Hunt vs Nelson will be there and it most likely headlines

They are putting Le vs. Bisping and Lombard vs. DHK on the Macau card. Both of which could be PPV fights.

Please be JDS!

The stars keep aligning for it to happen, but it never does

Barnett vs Reem me thinks.

JDS will fight Browne.

Hunt vs Nelson.

Stipe will be thrown in there when one of them gets injured or something.

why are some calling for Reem vs. Stipe?

What has this "Stipe" done to make a name off of Overeem?

They are putting Le vs. Bisping and Lombard vs. DHK on the Macau card. Both of which could be PPV fights.

Macau is the Vegas of Asia though. They make big bucks when they are there.

Japan is a different animal.

Like I said earlier, thought I heard Dana say its a ppv

It looks like just Hunt vs Nelson will be there and it most likely headlines

No way they are doing a tape delay PPV.

Macau is the Vegas of Asia though. They make big bucks when they are there.

Japan is a different animal.

Yeah, Bob Arum, if we wish to make a comparison, said that the site fees for Macau are so great that they can hold an event there live and not worry about what their PPV draws because it's such an exorbitant amount. The CotaiArena I believe is the venue in Macau. I heard that the Marina Bay Sands paid the UFC close to what Fox gives them for an event and then took half the tickets and gave them out to their consistent high rollers as a thank you for being loyal customers.

As for Japan, Mark Fischer was pretty upfront that the Japan card will be big. The Saiytama is a big venue and you'll need a pretty spiffy card to fill it up. Not to mention I believe they have a big money sponsor there who helps move tickets and etc etc. Now I DO believe this is a Fight Pass card so whether or not it makes financial sense to do a double main event of say: Overeem-Barnett and Hunt-Nelson is something I have no idea about.

i don't have much interest im watching him fight. he had his chance, and blew it. now that trt is no longer allowed, he's only gonna get worse.

Back