***Lorenz "The Monsoon" Larkin SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you decided what your walkout song is going to be with Bellator? Are you going to go with Sick Puppies like your last fight in the UFC? Will you go back to James Brown with "Super Bad" or "Living in America"? Or will you give us something new?
Something new

You said your dad didn't let you box much; as a result were you still aware that you were very tough when entering MMA or where you mostly eager to find out if you were?

@Lorenz Larkin is there anyone else from Riverside/Inland Empire that we haven't heard of, that we should keep an eye out for? Again much respect for taking the time to do this.

You said your dad didn't let you box much; as a result were you still aware that you were very tough when entering MMA or where you mostly eager to find out if you were?
I mean I knew I had something when it came to street fights but once when I was able to fight competitively as an amateur I knew I had something

Any crazy pre fight rituals like always wearing the same socks?

I just came here to say I like those kicks of yours haha! what's the name?

Thanks for answering all my dumb questions :D kick some ass in bellator!

Hey thanks everybody for the questions I got to go now and appreciate all the good vibes

Thanks for stopping by, Lorenz!! Best of luck next week. You'll put on a show & get the gold as a reward for it! <cheer>

He didnt answer the street fighter or mortal kombat questions. Obviously a tekken guy ;)

Hey thanks everybody for the questions I got to go now and appreciate all the good vibes
Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule...
lNEg8.gif

He didnt answer the street fighter or mortal kombat questions. Obviously a tekken guy ;)
He also didn't say if he frequents Sherdog. I'll take the silence as a yes. Nobody wants to admit to Sherdoggery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back