Lorenz Larkin vs Ben Saunders

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Anybody else down for this fight? Would make good sense, and I think this could be a great fight, and a good fight to move each man in a good direction in the WW division.

Who do you think would take it, and how?

Man, it's hard to go against Larkin after that performance. Never really thought he was that special before that. Looked very good.

Would love this fight though. Think Lorenz stays away from the clinch.

Larkin RD2 (T)KO

I've said for a while the Larkin was legit. Dude is going to seriously fuck some shit up at 170.

I've said for a while the Larkin was legit. Dude is going to seriously fuck some shit up at 170.

I thought he was legit when I first saw him at 205. He's an enigma though, not sure what happened to him during that losing streak. Maybe he got tentative or something but in his early fights he was the aggressor and fearless.

I think Larkin would be too fast. Both are very entertaining to watch.

How good are Ben's TDs because if he can't get him down to his wheelhouse Larkin punishes him.

I thought he was legit when I first saw him at 205. He's an enigma though, not sure what happened to him during that losing streak. Maybe he got tentative or something but in his early fights he was the aggressor and fearless.

He's been very gun shy in all of his UFC fights prior to his match with Howard. I hope his aggression is here to stay.

Should be a good fight. Saunders by using his reach and grappling. Larkin looked good though.

I've always thought Saunders could be an elite WW if he took advantage of his size and reach, which he has yet to do consistently. Wouldn't surprise me if he beat Larkin, and it also wouldn't surprise me if he got KTFOed like Howard did.

Sounds pretty good. Wouldn't mind seeing Larkin fight the winner of Mein/Alves or Wonderboy/Thatch either.

I've always thought Saunders could be an elite WW if he took advantage of his size and reach, which he has yet to do consistently. Wouldn't surprise me if he beat Larkin, and it also wouldn't surprise me if he got KTFOed like Howard did.

Douglas Lima is the much more established guy compared to Larkin, but I see the fight kind of playing out like that. I think Saunders excels against slower guys or guys he can bully in the clinch. Fast and technical fighters who can hit hard are still his bad matchups imo

Always had faith in Larkin. He pulled an opposite rumble in his career. He has some of the best exchanges I've ever seen.

Kind of like Struve, just never took advantage of that height.

Douglas Lima is the much more established guy compared to Larkin, but I see the fight kind of playing out like that. I think Saunders excels against slower guys or guys he can bully in the clinch. Fast and technical fighters who can hit hard are still his bad matchups imo

Swick blitzed him and put him away in that fashion kinda.

Back