Lord Rogan signs new deal

"lord rogan"

cuck

oh, and he's clearly lying. the reason that he doesn't go to brazil is that he doesn't like here, and not only he's scared going here because toxoplasmosis and random garbage and some form of prejudice against fighters and probably the people here
Damn you are negative lol

Joe Rogan is a big part of the UFC, I know a lot of people will disagree but I bet you will appreciate him when he is gone. Also, Rogan made clear in that podcast that he knows he is very lucky and fortunate for having that job and doesnt want people to think he takes it for granted.

Poor guy, sucks flying free first class around the world.

It's not like you're flying, spending a week wherever on vacation, and then flying home. It would suck, 1st class or not, to fly somewhere far to work for a day or two and then hop on a long ass flight back right away.

200w.gif

Strange bump
Last time I saw bumps this strange I was looking at GSP's abs and considering the possibility that maybe he was abducted by aliens.

There should be a warning and confirmation before you can post on dead threads. @Mods Look into it!!

Joegan isn't the best commentator ever, but most of the others are even less memorable.

iu

Turns out it was the rotational effect of the earth that activated a left-over alien device in that man's brain, which made him strangely bump this thread or was it?

This thread never existed. The bumper pulled it from a different universe. Look into it

I hope a part of that agreement is that he wears glasses. Seeing someone missing a shot and hearing Rogan go "oooooooooh" is a bit annoying and very anti climatic. Similar to what my ex said about me.
Did you hear Anik and Felder last weekend? It’s as if they were coached to copy Rogan’s OHHHHHH!
Even Militich was screaming for any significant strike

Back