Lord Fedro Blesses your Bum Souls

It’s a double headed white Eagle... a majestic bird n apex predator. It fits well with mma goat n the nation it represents. That’s also why he chose that entrance theme as well. Mma goat wants to be associated with goat nation n their bravery.

It shouldn’t be confused with the turkish minion nation next door that uses a black double headed pigeon or crow or vulture or whatever scavenger bird that is as their symbol
I won't be surprised if GSP really admires the oldest nation in the balkans and their warrior spirit but I haven't seen him say anything about the Albanians so saying that he is obseessed with the goat nation may be a bit premature from your side.

By "turkish minions" you are reffering to Serbs right? Since they were the first to bend the knee to the invading turks as evidented in the Battle of Nicopole where Serbs proudly stood in the Ottoman Side.

While Serbs were aiding Turks and staying in their side in the same time that the Albanians were handing them defeat after defeat under their leader Skanderbeg , The 15th century Albanian rebellion had began before him and didn't end over a decade after his death but the peak of the rebellion was during Skanderbeg's rebellion.
Again , this rebellion occured in the same time where Serbs didn't pose any significant resistance against the Turks. In fact they were helping and aiding them as when Durad Brankovic prevented Skandebreg to aid John Hunyadi in Battle of Kosova 2 , Standing once again by the side of the Ottomans.
You may sell this "Protector of Christianity" "Kebab Remover" narrative to some angry internet braindead virgin , Not to me that bullshit doesn't work with me..

Not to mention the Northern Albanian tribes who kept their autonomy during the Turkish rule despite the misery and bad conditions they were forced to live in. Those highland tribes that you seem to make fun of have defeated the oppresors and their local pashas several times during the 500 year ottoman rule while keeping autonomy in their highlands.

I won't be surprised if GSP really admires the oldest nation in the balkans and their warrior spirit but I haven't seen him say anything about the Albanians so saying that he is obseessed with the goat nation may be a bit premature from your side.

By "turkish minions" you are reffering to Serbs right? Since they were the first to bend the knee to the invading turks as evidented in the Battle of Nicopole where Serbs proudly stood in the Ottoman Side.

While Serbs were aiding Turks and staying in their side in the same time that the Albanians were handing them defeat after defeat under their leader Skanderbeg , The 15th century Albanian rebellion had began before him and didn't end over a decade after his death but the peak of the rebellion was during Skanderbeg's rebellion.
Again , this rebellion occured in the same time where Serbs didn't pose any significant resistance against the Turks. In fact they were helping and aiding them as when Durad Brankovic prevented Skandebreg to aid John Hunyadi in Battle of Kosova 2 , Standing once again by the side of the Ottomans.
You may sell this "Protector of Christianity" "Kebab Remover" narrative to some angry internet braindead virgin , Not to me that bullshit doesn't work with me..

Not to mention the Northern Albanian tribes who kept their autonomy during the Turkish rule despite the misery and bad conditions they were forced to live in. Those highland tribes that you seem to make fun of have defeated the oppresors and their local pashas several times during the 500 year ottoman rule while keeping autonomy in their highlands.

gotta love how delusional some ppl are. It’s a pathological condition.

there’s a reason why big majority of Albanians took daddy turkey religion n majority of Serbs didn’t.

serbs saw them as foreign invaders n nothing of theirs was accept. Anybody who would accept their ways (mostly convert to their religion) was seen as a traitor abandoning the struggle of their people to join the foreigner.

Albanians on the other hand gladly accepted turkish identity to get some privileges. That’s how they got to be a majority in Kosovo. Historically Kosovo was always majority Serbian. Only in last 100 years or so, after centuries of persecution of Serbs did Kosovo became majority Albanian.

But there’s a reason why majority of Albanians sided with foreign invader unlike the Serbs. Albanians at that time weren’t even a real nation. They were bunch of isolated tribal clans with no concept of nation or national identity. They were easier to control n bring over to turkish side. All Turks had to do is give crumbs to local clan leaders n they would get their loyalty n made them n their clan convert to their fate.

the concept of unified Albanian nation comes later on n it’s an invention during austro Hungarian rule.

They wanted to weaken the Serbs n one way of doing that is creating made up nations around them.

they created Albanian nation regrouping all those tribal clans under one flag (Albanian double headed vulture). They had no issue there as majority of those clans already accepted turkish religion n had that as a unifying factor. That + somewhat similar regional language.

Austro Hungarians tried same thing in Bosnia as well creating a Bosnian nation, however that didn’t work out as well as with Albanians cause serbs already had their national identity n refused to be “lumped together” with those Serbs who sided with Turkish invaders n took their religion

You're too emotionally invested to talk with properly. That time of the month?
Sadly the only one emotionally invested is you.
You won't talk substance, because you have nothing to say.
All you can do is talk shit, you can't back it up with facts.
all you can do is attack me, and not my argument.

Sadly the only one emotionally invested is you.
You won't talk substance, because you have nothing to say.
All you can do is talk shit, you can't back it up with facts.
all you can do is attack me, and not my argument.
You still on yo period. FACT
51142519_303.jpg

I go inactive for a few days just to come back and watch this deluded loser come back with even more deluded narratives , When it comss to being deluded and dumb @grimballer never disappoints when it comes to being deluded!

gotta love how delusional some ppl are. It’s a pathological condition

Yeah , Sure. Some people are so delusional it doesn't make sense. The nation you belong to is an example of how deluded people can be.

They've lost 4 wars in less than a decade , Lost a territory which now is an independent country and they barely form 3% of the population there , Yet they still claim to have control over it despite not having any..... the irony of a serb calling someone deluded.

Your most venerated figure is a fictional figure for god sake.

there’s a reason why big majority of Albanians took daddy turkey religion n majority of Serbs didn’t.

There were multiple reasons why a large number of Albanians were made to abandon Christianity , A religion which they were among the first people in the Europe to accept . I don't want to get into this it too deep here.

Of course a big reason was the pressure from the Ottomans including local pashas , But there were other reasons as well.

It is known that the Ottoman Empire had pretty good relationships with the Patriarchate of Constantinopole and the Orthodox Church in general.

The same can't be said about their relations with the Catholic Church who the Ottomans saw as a foreign threat.

So the Serbs had to live in much better conditions than their neighbors in Catholic (Northern) Albanians.

There were cases when Catholic Albanians were put in the position to chose between Orthodoxy and Islam as they were stuck against the wall. The majority of those who where put in that position chosed Islam because they didn't want to be under Serbian influence whos pressure to assimilate is second to none.

This may not have been the most common case but it surely was a factor as well. As i've said i don't want to get deep into this topic here.

The massive islamization of Albania didn't occur until the 18th century actually. Although the majority of cities not only in Albania but in the whole Ottoman Empire were islamized. You still have traces of Islam in Beograd for example.

serbs saw them as foreign invaders n nothing of theirs was accept. Anybody who would accept their ways (mostly convert to their religion) was seen as a traitor abandoning the struggle of their people to join the foreigner.

You have over 3 million servs(Actually less as some of them have Croatian or in the Sanjak case Albanian roots as well) who now identify as Bosniaks or "Muslims" but most of them descend from the serbs who converted to Islam during Ottoman Rule. It's just that Serbs put more value into something that was imported to them (Relatively late in comparision to Albanians to whom Christianity was first spread from Saint Paul) than their own traditions and customs.

The same can't be said about Albanians , No religion ever rang any bell to them when it came to their traditions , customs and their language. Their way of life was based on their thousands-of-years old customs and not Middle East rules.

If Serbs really saw the Ottomans as foreign invaders and nothing more then why did they take their side against the Albanians (As evidented in the earlier post) and other Balkan people as well?

It was the Albanians (Notably under Skanderbeg) who led the most significant resistance against the Turks out of any people in the Balkans , The same can't be said the Serbs who gladly took the side against the Albanians during that time as evidented by the earlier post.

Albanians on the other hand gladly accepted turkish identity to get some privileges. That’s how they got to be a majority in Kosovo. Historically Kosovo was always majority Serbian. Only in last 100 years or so, after centuries of persecution of Serbs did Kosovo became majority Albanian.

So Kosova became Albanian majority because of Turks 100 years ago , At the same time when Turks left and after massive massacres and displacing of Albanjans from the region and colonization of the region with Serbs and Montenegrins by the serb regime.

But there’s a reason why majority of Albanians sided with foreign invader unlike the Serbs. Albanians at that time weren’t even a real nation. They were bunch of isolated tribal clans with no concept of nation or national identity.

The fact that you're coming at me with Jovan Deretic psuedo-history narratives just shows your lack of knowledge and how deluded and biased you are. This actually may be one of the most dumbest shit if not the dumbest i've heard.

By nation do you mean ethnic identity or a nation as a political formation(Nation-State)? If you mean the later one than Serbs weren't a nation either until the 19th century. The concept of Serb Nationalism was started from Vuk Karadzic.

Obviously this term is something that can be interpreted in a lot of ways , Personally i prefer the first example when refering to "nation".

Albanians have had a distinct ethnic identity for as long as they've existed , There is a reason why those tribes you're mentioning won't mix with the bordering montenegrin ones but only with other Albanian tribes. I've already schooled you in this issue in another thread i think.

Why don't you translate to us what does this title mean "Царь Србљем, Грком, Блгаром и Арбанасом"?

Tribal System was not apparent in all of Albania either , It was apparent only in the North as the South and Central Albania had abandoned it a long time ago

You really don't know much about Albanian tribal system but for some odd reason you like to open your mouth about it. Their tribal system wasn't something they considered as an ethnic identity , It was a group(or a clan) of people who shared common ancestors and history.

Those tribes have always have had an distinct identity from their neighbors notably from the ones we call Shkije and those tribes always have had an common identity which they were always fully aware and proud of.

They were easier to control n bring over to turkish side. All Turks had to do is give crumbs to local clan leaders n they would get their loyalty n made them n their clan convert to their fate.

Wrong , Serbs were the one easier to control and who also had to live in a much more easier envoirment than the Albanian tribes.

Albanian Tribes in the other hand never gave up their independence and had defeated the Turks(Pashas and their armies) in several occasions thus keeping their autonomy , Most of them who stayed in the highlands remained Catholic. Although some regions where the tribal system was apparent converted massively in Islam.

You sure that these tribes and their leader converted to Islam for "crumbs? You defenitely should tell this to someone from Mirdita and see how that goes......

Also what do you mean by "converting to their fate" , How can one convert so someones fate?

Or do you mean faith? How can one spent over 10 years in an english-speaking forum and yet make such a stupid mistake?

the concept of unified Albanian nation comes later on n it’s an invention during austro Hungarian rule.

Your myth has been debunked a few times already , As of Austro-Hungarian "rule" they only ruled Albania during WWI.

They wanted to weaken the Serbs n one way of doing that is creating made up nations around them.

You must have confused it with Russia wanted to strengthen its influence in Balkan so they helped the Slavic Orthodox countries get independence and expand their borders by gaining Albanian lands?

they created Albanian nation regrouping all those tribal clans under one flag (Albanian double headed vulture). They had no issue there as majority of those clans already accepted turkish religion n had that as a unifying factor. That + somewhat similar regional language.

Just when you think you can't get any dumber......

"Somewhat similar regional language" "Regrouping all those tribal clans" "Majority of those clans already accepted turkish religion"

You do realize that Albanians are the only people in the Balkans to not have built their national identity by using any reliigion?

The same customs , traditions , language hold more weight than anything else to Albanians.

The Albanian flag is also based in the flag of Kastrioti's principality which was a black double headed eagle with a red background.

As of "somewhat similar regional language" do you even actually know how dumb you sound? Is it even worthy to even write something in order to debunk this?

Austro Hungarians tried same thing in Bosnia as well creating a Bosnian nation, however that didn’t work out as well as with Albanians cause serbs already had their national identity n refused to be “lumped together” with those Serbs who sided with Turkish invaders n took their religion

Obviously South Slavs did put more value in middle-east religions than their own traditions , customs and language.

The same can't be said about the oldest nation in the Balkans though.

Sorry kids..he was just an average level HW and could never compete in Todays MMA

I go inactive for a few days just to come back and watch this deluded loser come back with even more deluded narratives , When it comss to being deluded and dumb @grimballer never disappoints when it comes to being deluded!

Yeah , Sure. Some people are so delusional it doesn't make sense. The nation you belong to is an example of how deluded people can be.

They've lost 4 wars in less than a decade , Lost a territory which now is an independent country and they barely form 3% of the population there , Yet they still claim to have control over it despite not having any..... the irony of a serb calling someone deluded.

Your most venerated figure is a fictional figure for god sake.

There were multiple reasons why a large number of Albanians were made to abandon Christianity , A religion which they were among the first people in the Europe to accept . I don't want to get into this it too deep here.

Of course a big reason was the pressure from the Ottomans including local pashas , But there were other reasons as well.

It is known that the Ottoman Empire had pretty good relationships with the Patriarchate of Constantinopole and the Orthodox Church in general.

The same can't be said about their relations with the Catholic Church who the Ottomans saw as a foreign threat.

So the Serbs had to live in much better conditions than their neighbors in Catholic (Northern) Albanians.

There were cases when Catholic Albanians were put in the position to chose between Orthodoxy and Islam as they were stuck against the wall. The majority of those who where put in that position chosed Islam because they didn't want to be under Serbian influence whos pressure to assimilate is second to none.

This may not have been the most common case but it surely was a factor as well. As i've said i don't want to get deep into this topic here.

The massive islamization of Albania didn't occur until the 18th century actually. Although the majority of cities not only in Albania but in the whole Ottoman Empire were islamized. You still have traces of Islam in Beograd for example.

You have over 3 million servs(Actually less as some of them have Croatian or in the Sanjak case Albanian roots as well) who now identify as Bosniaks or "Muslims" but most of them descend from the serbs who converted to Islam during Ottoman Rule. It's just that Serbs put more value into something that was imported to them (Relatively late in comparision to Albanians to whom Christianity was first spread from Saint Paul) than their own traditions and customs.

The same can't be said about Albanians , No religion ever rang any bell to them when it came to their traditions , customs and their language. Their way of life was based on their thousands-of-years old customs and not Middle East rules.

If Serbs really saw the Ottomans as foreign invaders and nothing more then why did they take their side against the Albanians (As evidented in the earlier post) and other Balkan people as well?

It was the Albanians (Notably under Skanderbeg) who led the most significant resistance against the Turks out of any people in the Balkans , The same can't be said the Serbs who gladly took the side against the Albanians during that time as evidented by the earlier post.

So Kosova became Albanian majority because of Turks 100 years ago , At the same time when Turks left and after massive massacres and displacing of Albanjans from the region and colonization of the region with Serbs and Montenegrins by the serb regime.

The fact that you're coming at me with Jovan Deretic psuedo-history narratives just shows your lack of knowledge and how deluded and biased you are. This actually may be one of the most dumbest shit if not the dumbest i've heard.

By nation do you mean ethnic identity or a nation as a political formation(Nation-State)? If you mean the later one than Serbs weren't a nation either until the 19th century. The concept of Serb Nationalism was started from Vuk Karadzic.

Obviously this term is something that can be interpreted in a lot of ways , Personally i prefer the first example when refering to "nation".

Albanians have had a distinct ethnic identity for as long as they've existed , There is a reason why those tribes you're mentioning won't mix with the bordering montenegrin ones but only with other Albanian tribes. I've already schooled you in this issue in another thread i think.

Why don't you translate to us what does this title mean "Царь Србљем, Грком, Блгаром и Арбанасом"?

Tribal System was not apparent in all of Albania either , It was apparent only in the North as the South and Central Albania had abandoned it a long time ago

You really don't know much about Albanian tribal system but for some odd reason you like to open your mouth about it. Their tribal system wasn't something they considered as an ethnic identity , It was a group(or a clan) of people who shared common ancestors and history.

Those tribes have always have had an distinct identity from their neighbors notably from the ones we call Shkije and those tribes always have had an common identity which they were always fully aware and proud of.

Wrong , Serbs were the one easier to control and who also had to live in a much more easier envoirment than the Albanian tribes.

Albanian Tribes in the other hand never gave up their independence and had defeated the Turks(Pashas and their armies) in several occasions thus keeping their autonomy , Most of them who stayed in the highlands remained Catholic. Although some regions where the tribal system was apparent converted massively in Islam.

You sure that these tribes and their leader converted to Islam for "crumbs? You defenitely should tell this to someone from Mirdita and see how that goes......

Also what do you mean by "converting to their fate" , How can one convert so someones fate?

Or do you mean faith? How can one spent over 10 years in an english-speaking forum and yet make such a stupid mistake?

Your myth has been debunked a few times already , As of Austro-Hungarian "rule" they only ruled Albania during WWI.

You must have confused it with Russia wanted to strengthen its influence in Balkan so they helped the Slavic Orthodox countries get independence and expand their borders by gaining Albanian lands?

Just when you think you can't get any dumber......

"Somewhat similar regional language" "Regrouping all those tribal clans" "Majority of those clans already accepted turkish religion"

You do realize that Albanians are the only people in the Balkans to not have built their national identity by using any reliigion?

The same customs , traditions , language hold more weight than anything else to Albanians.

The Albanian flag is also based in the flag of Kastrioti's principality which was a black double headed eagle with a red background.

As of "somewhat similar regional language" do you even actually know how dumb you sound? Is it even worthy to even write something in order to debunk this?

Obviously South Slavs did put more value in middle-east religions than their own traditions , customs and language.

The same can't be said about the oldest nation in the Balkans though.

What is this kid still babbling about?

the total lack of self awareness must be a deep routed cultural thing with his ppl.

hes literally trying to compare a nation that didn’t have their own state for most of their existence to a nation that had their own empire...

That just shows how delusional they Are.

their entire history/existence consist of being lackeys for other nations

their biggest hero isn’t even fully Albanian n could’ve very well be a serb.

All his siblings have serb/Slavic names, but somehow they’re are suppose to be “Albanians”

it’s just funny how he tries to imply that Serbs, who resisted n fought Othman n never fully embraced their rule, were benefiting more form ottoman rule...

you do realize that the reason Albanians have any sort of state is cause of ottoman Vilayets?

Majority of Albanians embraced their ottoman overloads, accepted their religion n were given territory.

Majority of Serbs did not, n those that did were viewed as traitors of their ppl n could not longer identify as Serbs n had to embrace ottoman culture.

Also like it was said earlier Albanians didn’t even have a real nation. It was more clan based (similar to afghans n other groups from the Middle East n Asia). Their loyally is/was more to their clan, than some concept of national identity.

Albanian nationalism is a recent phenomenon n was created by austo Hungarians to weaken Serbian influence in the region.

Albanian entire history consists of riding the coattails of other superpowers.

(ottomans, austo Hungarians n now USA)

you do realize that the minute you have no more USA support n political landscape changes you’re pretty much done n will give Kosovo back?

so enjoy your fake state while it lasts

Fedor never knows they are fixed....but Rampage, Cheal, Coker knows

What is this kid still babbling about?

the total lack of self awareness must be a deep routed cultural thing with his ppl.

hes literally trying to compare a nation that didn’t have their own state for most of their existence to a nation that had their own empire...

That just shows how delusional they Are.
Albanians may have not had their own empire ,. Or their own state for a large part of history.
Yet that doesn't change the fact that Albanians were the last one to fall to Turks , While serbs were the first.

Just the irony of you talking about being delusional , You do realize that you still claim lost territory? Something that you havent had any control over for 20 years now.
their entire history/existence consist of being lackeys for other nations

their biggest hero isn’t even fully Albanian n could’ve very well be a serb.

All his siblings have serb/Slavic names, but somehow they’re are suppose to be “Albanians”
Gjergj Kastrioti was Albanian and so were his ancestors. He himself identified as such , Yet some deluded shkije words somehow count more than his own words. Great logic!

Foreign names were not something uncommon as i already explained in another thread , You've had plenty of Albanians getting foreign names due to multiple reasons(Church influence being one of them). That doesn't really make them any less Albanian.

Skanderbeg may have had some Slavic ancestral from his mother side. Maternal ancestry was irrelevant back then when determining someones ethnicity. If we go by that logic Dusan is not a serb but Bulgarian and almost all the notable serbian medieval figures are not serbs.

– ‘’Moreover, you scorned our people, and compared the Albanians to sheep, and according to your custom think of us with insults. Nor have you shown yourself to have any knowledge of my race. My elders were from Epirus, where this Pirro came from, whose force could scarcely support the Romans. This Pirro, who Taranto and many other places of Italy held back with armies.

I do not have to speak for the Epiroti. They are very much stronger men than your Tarantini, a species of wet men who are born only to fish. If you want to say that Albania is part of Macedonia I would concede that a lot more of our ancestors were nobles who went as far as India under Alexander the Great and defeated all those peoples with incredible difficulty. From those men come these who you called sheep. But the nature of things is not changed. Why do your men run away in the faces of sheep?’’ - Gjergj Kastrioti letter to Giovanni Antonio, Prince of Taranto,

it’s just funny how he tries to imply that Serbs, who resisted n fought Othman n never fully embraced their rule, were benefiting more form ottoman rule...
Serbs were the first to fall to Ottoman Rule , They took their side numerous times during history (Notably in Battle of Nicopole). Durad Brankovic even blocked Skanderbeg entry in his domains preventing him from helping Hunyadi in Battle of Kosova 2.

Serbs didn't keep their independence like the Northern Albanian tribes did , Since you're saying that you never "fully embraced their rule" can you please me show serbs who kept their independence during the Ottoman Era?
Of course besides Montenegrin Tribes (Especially Brdanis) who similar to Albanian tribes managed to keep their independence.

In the other hand there were several Albanian tribes who didn't pay any taxes , sent any troops and most importantly didn't submit to Sultan's rule while keeping their autonomy for the whole Ottoman era.

Obviously Orthodoxs were treated better and were persecuted less than their Catholic counter-part by far. Catholics were considered as a foreign threat while the Orthodoxs not really.
you do realize that the reason Albanians have any sort of state is cause of ottoman Vilayets?
What? Do you even know how dumb you sound?
You must've read somewhere of the idea to unite the four Albanian-inhabitated villayets (Shkodra , Janina , Manastir , Kosova) into one autonomous Albanian villayet and now you're babbling about Albanians having their own state only because of ottoman villayets .
Majority of Albanians embraced their ottoman overloads, accepted their religion n were given territory.

Majority of Serbs did not, n those that did were viewed as traitors of their ppl n could not longer identify as Serbs n had to embrace ottoman culture.
They were not given any "territory" , Most of Albanians did convert to Islam though. Still the majority of them remained Albanians.
Also like it was said earlier Albanians didn’t even have a real nation. It was more clan based (similar to afghans n other groups from the Middle East n Asia). Their loyally is/was more to their clan, than some concept of national identity.
Did you read any of what i've wrote or did you chsoe not to so you can keep your illusions going in your mind? Mental gymnastics definitely are your thing. Tribal system was not apparent in all of Albania and even in the place that the tribal system was apparent they did identify as Albanian and were not any less Albanians than the others.

Where do you base this dumb narrative on? Albanians have always had an distinct and common ethnic identity.
Of course everyone is loyal to their family more than to anyone else , Its just that they never took their tribe identity as an ethnic identity.

Albanian nationalism is a recent phenomenon n was created by austo Hungarians to weaken Serbian influence in the region.

Albanian entire history consists of riding the coattails of other superpowers.

(ottomans, austo Hungarians n now USA)
Did you confuse it with Russia wanting to strengthen its influence in the Balkans hence why slavic countries got their independence and expanded their borders during the 19th century? I believe so since Austro-Hungarians didn't create Albanian natinoalism.

You make fun of Albanians gettign international support , Yet you're a tool of daddy Russia .
The last time when no one aided Serbia during war-time you've lost 4 wars in less than 10 years.
you do realize that the minute you have no more USA support n political landscape changes you’re pretty much done n will give Kosovo back?
Lets say that your dream of conquering the Albanian-majority independent country of Kosovo again somehow comes true , What do you plan to do with almost 2 million Albanians living there?
It aint happenging though , You can only dream about it.

Also , Funny enough that you didn't answer a single question that I previously asked , Of course you won't. You have no answer to them.

Lot of Albanians have moved into and around major US metro areas, and are keeping their “autonomy” here too.
Who is going to mess with them?

Albanians may have not had their own empire ,. Or their own state for a large part of history.
Yet that doesn't change the fact that Albanians were the last one to fall to Turks , While serbs were the first.

serbs faced off with much larger ottoman forces in the battle of Kosovo, while Albanians were irrelevant mountain tribes.

N it’s funny you talk about “not falling to Turks” but at the same time acknowledge they didn’t have their own state.

so what exactly were they gonna lose? Territory they never really controlled?

Just the irony of you talking about being delusional , You do realize that you still claim lost territory? Something that you havent had any control over for 20 years now.

That territory was under hostile foreign occupation before.

After 400 years of turkish occupation, what does couple of decades really mean?

Gjergj Kastrioti was Albanian and so were his ancestors. He himself identified as such , Yet some deluded shkije words somehow count more than his own words. Great logic!

Foreign names were not something uncommon as i already explained in another thread , You've had plenty of Albanians getting foreign names due to multiple reasons(Church influence being one of them). That doesn't really make them any less Albanian.

Skanderbeg may have had some Slavic ancestral from his mother side. Maternal ancestry was irrelevant back then when determining someones ethnicity. If we go by that logic Dusan is not a serb but Bulgarian and almost all the notable serbian medieval figures are not serbs.

– ‘’Moreover, you scorned our people, and compared the Albanians to sheep, and according to your custom think of us with insults. Nor have you shown yourself to have any knowledge of my race. My elders were from Epirus, where this Pirro came from, whose force could scarcely support the Romans. This Pirro, who Taranto and many other places of Italy held back with armies.

I do not have to speak for the Epiroti. They are very much stronger men than your Tarantini, a species of wet men who are born only to fish. If you want to say that Albania is part of Macedonia I would concede that a lot more of our ancestors were nobles who went as far as India under Alexander the Great and defeated all those peoples with incredible difficulty. From those men come these who you called sheep. But the nature of things is not changed. Why do your men run away in the faces of sheep?’’ - Gjergj Kastrioti letter to Giovanni Antonio, Prince of Taranto,

Funny how all his siblings have Slavic/serb names, but somehow he’s purely Albanian n his mother side is not important

also wasn’t his father buried in hilandar (Serbian monastery founded by st Sava)?

Just a coincidence i guess...

Also he was pretty much forgotten by Islamized Albanian world n only brought back up centuries later by Albanian nationalists as some sort of “cult Albanian hero” even though he himself wasn’t fighting for some sort of Albanian state, but more as a protector of Christianity.

Serbs were the first to fall to Ottoman Rule , They took their side numerous times during history (Notably in Battle of Nicopole). Durad Brankovic even blocked Skanderbeg entry in his domains preventing him from helping Hunyadi in Battle of Kosova 2.

Serbs didn't keep their independence like the Northern Albanian tribes did , Since you're saying that you never "fully embraced their rule" can you please me show serbs who kept their independence during the Ottoman Era?
Of course besides Montenegrin Tribes (Especially Brdanis) who similar to Albanian tribes managed to keep their independence.

In the other hand there were several Albanian tribes who didn't pay any taxes , sent any troops and most importantly didn't submit to Sultan's rule while keeping their autonomy for the whole Ottoman era.

Obviously Orthodoxs were treated better and were persecuted less than their Catholic counter-part by far. Catholics were considered as a foreign threat while the Orthodoxs not really.

this is not complicated...

If Albanians were resisting Turks all those years, why did they massively convert to turkish religion?

If Turks treated orthodox better why did Christian Albanians massively convert to Islam?

it’s funny how you claim Albanians were resisting Turks, but turkish name for Albanians = Arnauts, which literally means foreign solides. Albanians were known as turkish soldiers. Many Albanians reach titles of grand viziers in Ottoman Empire.

also during ottoman rule serbs were always resisting n had many rebellions n uprisings

Serbian revolution of 1805 is when Serbs kicked ottomans out.

what did Albanians do during that time?

they waited for ottoman to be on their last legs n have political turmoils back home to declare “independence” from them.

What? Do you even know how dumb you sound?
You must've read somewhere of the idea to unite the four Albanian-inhabitated villayets (Shkodra , Janina , Manastir , Kosova) into one autonomous Albanian villayet and now you're babbling about Albanians having their own state only because of ottoman villayets .

agsin what territory or state did Albanians have prior to ottoman conquest?

They were always ruled by somebody else n never had their own state.

after turkish conquest n creation of different vilayets is when Albanians get their own states.

even Kosovo. Prior to ottomans it was part of Serbian kingdom. Ottoman made it into a vilayet, drove Christian serbs out n replace them with Muslim Albanians.

They were not given any "territory" , Most of Albanians did convert to Islam though. Still the majority of them remained Albanians.

See? That was the difference. With serbs anybody who converted n took ottoman religion could no longer be considered serb n therefore converts pretty much had to adopt turkish culture. Albanians massively converted so they didn’t have this problem. Big majority accepted their turkish overlords, while preserving some accepts of their tribal culture (similar to Pashtuns in Afghanistan).

Did you read any of what i've wrote or did you chsoe not to so you can keep your illusions going in your mind? Mental gymnastics definitely are your thing. Tribal system was not apparent in all of Albania and even in the place that the tribal system was apparent they did identify as Albanian and were not any less Albanians than the others.

Where do you base this dumb narrative on? Albanians have always had an distinct and common ethnic identity.
Of course everyone is loyal to their family more than to anyone else , Its just that they never took their tribe identity as an ethnic identity.

they were from the most part (n some still to this day) are more loyal to their clans than some Albanian nationality.

Did you confuse it with Russia wanting to strengthen its influence in the Balkans hence why slavic countries got their independence and expanded their borders during the 19th century? I believe so since Austro-Hungarians didn't create Albanian natinoalism.

Again... Albanians never had a state of their own. Slavic ppl only took what historically was theirs prior to ottoman invasion.

austohungarian empire didn’t want strong Serbian state next to their border so they promoted such things as Bosnian n Albanian nationalities.

You make fun of Albanians gettign international support , Yet you're a tool of daddy Russia .
The last time when no one aided Serbia during war-time you've lost 4 wars in less than 10 years.

Sure, “lost”.

serbs could’ve done whatever they wanted, but due to fake news media n foreign political pressure they had compromise.

are you really that delusional to think Serbian forces couldn’t handle cowardly uck terrorists on their own? N if it wasn’t for NATO intervention all those cowardly thugs would stand a chance?

Lets say that your dream of conquering the Albanian-majority independent country of Kosovo again somehow comes true , What do you plan to do with almost 2 million Albanians living there?
It aint happenging though , You can only dream about it.

oh it’s gonna happen, like I said serbs waited centuries to reclaim Kosovo from Turks, they can wait couple of decades to get it back. As soon as political situation in the World changes n USA doesn’t back you no more, you’re giving Kosovo back.

it’s not 1st time Albanians used foreign power to take over Kosovo.

besides ottomans n USA, Albanians sided with germans n Italians in ww2.

the result is always the same = you give Kosovo back.

now all those ppl who accept that Kosovo is Serbia gets to stay

the others can go back to their homeland: ship-taar-Stan, next door.

Also , Funny enough that you didn't answer a single question that I previously asked , Of course you won't. You have no answer to them.

I covered all the relevant stuff...

serbs faced off with much larger ottoman forces in the battle of Kosovo, while Albanians were irrelevant mountain tribes.

You do realize that there were several Albanian princes fighting in that battle? Teodor Muzaka for example died in the same battle you're mentioning.

"Passing through all these countries, he occupied much land, among which was the city of Adrianopole . When Murad the Second took power, he seized Serbia and Bulgaria in a huge onslaught. Lazar the Despot of Serbia, and King Marko of Bulgaria and Theodore Musachi, the second-born of our family, and the other Lords of Albania united and set off for battle, which the Christians lost. It was there that the above mentioned Theodore, who had a large band of Albanians with him, was slain". - 1515, Gjon Muzaka chronicles.

Not to mention that any serious historian shares the same opinion as me in this regard and acknowledge the presence of the Albanians and other Balkan people in that battle.

All the Balkan people fought in that battle , It's just the mythicized serbian narrative that has you thinking otherwise.

N it’s funny you talk about “not falling to Turks” but at the same time acknowledge they didn’t have their own state.

so what exactly were they gonna lose? Territory they never really controlled?

There were numerous Albanian principalities ruled by Albanian rulers that stretched all the way down to Morea.

So there were Albanian states , As of the territory i was refering to , It was territories controlled by the Albanian tribes who were governed by the Albanian law(Kanun) and not by the Ottoman state law(sharia) as most of the empire was.

That territory was under hostile foreign occupation before.

After 400 years of turkish occupation, what does couple of decades really mean?

Sure , Keep living your own made-up world.

Hostile to who ? To the like 2-3% living htere? or maybe if we are being generous 4 ?

Funny how all his siblings have Slavic/serb names, but somehow he’s purely Albanian n his mother side is not important

As explained before , The maternal line was irrelevant back then and if we go by that logic no serb medieval figure is really a serb.

As of the foreign names , As explained before it wasn't something uncommon for Albanians at that time.

also wasn’t his father buried in hilandar (Serbian monastery founded by st Sava)?

Just a coincidence i guess...

Most likele yes , Gjon Kastrioti(Skanderbeg's father) was buried in Hillandar Monastery and also could've spent his last years of life there.
Gjon purchased the rights to reside in the Monastery(1432 if I recall correctly) a few years befoer moving to the Monastery. The tower(St. George Tower) where he resided was named in honor of Gjon as "Arbanasi Pirg" , Could you translate what that means in Serbian?. I'm pretty sure that the tower being named lkie that was certainly not a coincidence.

Also he was pretty much forgotten by Islamized Albanian world n only brought back up centuries later by Albanian nationalists as some sort of “cult Albanian hero” even though he himself wasn’t fighting for some sort of Albanian state, but more as a protector of Christianity.
He wasn't forgotten , Thats a myth.

Many writers of the time who would visited Albania would tell about how the Albanians haven't forgotten their hero Gjergj Kastrioti and how they would sing about him and his deeds even in the presence of the Turks.

Not to mention Arbëreshe who migrated to South Italy after the death of Skanderbeg never forgot Skanderbeg and his deeds despite having left their homeland for centuries ,Skanderbeg's memory lives fresh in their memory still to this day.

this is not complicated...

If Albanians were resisting Turks all those years, why did they massively convert to turkish religion?

If Turks treated orthodox better why did Christian Albanians massively convert to Islam?

As i said , I don't want to get deep into the topic of Islamization of Albanians.

Nothern Albanians were mostly Catholic as a matter of fact.

it’s funny how you claim Albanians were resisting Turks, but turkish name for Albanians = Arnauts, which literally means foreign solides. Albanians were known as turkish soldiers. Many Albanians reach titles of grand viziers in Ottoman Empire.

The Arnaut ethnonym comes from "Arvanite" which is what Greeks called Albanians which ultimately comes from what Albanians used to call themselves in the middle ages Arbënesh or Arbënor(Gheg Dialect) , Arbereshë or Arbëror(Tosk dialect)

"
Arnavut
Entered Ottoman Turkish from the Byzantine Greek ethnonym Arvanitis (Αρβανίτης), after the syllable cluster van was rearranged through metathesis to nav giving the final Turkish forms as Arnavut and Arnaut. Meanwhile in Greek the name Arvanitis was derived from the original term Alvanitis (Αλβανίτης) as a proces of rhotacism Alv- into Arv-.[1][2] In return Alvanitis stems from the name Alvanos (Άλβάνος) Albanian, from Ancient Greek Ἀλβανοί (Albanoí)."

Many Albanians did reach high ranks in the Ottoman Empire though.
also during ottoman rule serbs were always resisting n had many rebellions n uprisings

Serbian revolution of 1805 is when Serbs kicked ottomans out.

what did Albanians do during that time?

they waited for ottoman to be on their last legs n have political turmoils back home to declare “independence” from them.
Besides the Montenegrin tribes(Notably Brdanis) what did the Serbs until they got independence? Pay taxes and greet the Sultan, thats what they did.

Albanians didn't have someone like Russia(Who wanted to strengthen its influence in the Balkans by strengthening Slavic countries) backing them up

Russia's need of strengthening its influence in the Balkans is what led to slavic countries getting independence and expanding their lands on Albanian-majority territories.

agsin what territory or state did Albanians have prior to ottoman conquest?
There were plenty of Albanian principalities as mentioned earlier stretching all the way down to Morea as mentioned before , Do some research.

But yeah , You gonna stick with the history you learned from your beloved Jovan Deretic.
They were always ruled by somebody else n never had their own state.

after turkish conquest n creation of different vilayets is when Albanians get their own states.

even Kosovo. Prior to ottomans it was part of Serbian kingdom. Ottoman made it into a vilayet, drove Christian serbs out n replace them with Muslim Albanians.

This villayet-to-state theory may be one of the dumbest theories I've heard , Like how does that even make sense?
Almost as stupid as Kosova being populated by Albanians during the 20th century theory.......

Villayets are the only reason why the independent country now and then region was called Kosovo , Otherweise it would've been just another Albanian frontier region.

See? That was the difference. With serbs anybody who converted n took ottoman religion could no longer be considered serb n therefore converts pretty much had to adopt turkish culture. Albanians massively converted so they didn’t have this problem. Big majority accepted their turkish overlords, while preserving some accepts of their tribal culture (similar to Pashtuns in Afghanistan).

Thats because for Albanians Nation comes before anything else , No religion ever rang any bell to Albanians when it came to their thousands of years-old language and traditions.

The same can't be said for the Slavs who were and still are divided by religions , And to think that they took that religion relatively late in comparasion to the Albanian to whom christianity was apostolic.

they were from the most part (n some still to this day) are more loyal to their clans than some Albanian nationality.

They are not and weren't , You have zero clue about them.

They never considered their tribe as something like national (or ethnic) identity.

Again... Albanians never had a state of their own. Slavic ppl only took what historically was theirs prior to ottoman invasion.
Albanians did have states of their own as mentioned earlier.

There are Slavic toponyms all around the Balkans , They conquered most of the native people lands and had their kingdom stretch all the way up to Macedonia(Real Macedonia , not FYROM)

You're gonna claim that as well right?

austohungarian empire didn’t want strong Serbian state next to their border so they promoted such things as Bosnian n Albanian nationalities.

Do you even read what i write? Or you chose not to because it will destroy your fantasies.

Or it will not since serb mental gymanstics game is second to none.

Albanian Nationality wasn't created by Austro-Hungary or anyone because it was there..

Albanians existed and were in the region long before Austo-Hungary even existed and long before Slavs even came to Balkans.

Sure, “lost”.

serbs could’ve done whatever they wanted, but due to fake news media n foreign political pressure they had compromise.

are you really that delusional to think Serbian forces couldn’t handle cowardly uck terrorists on their own? N if it wasn’t for NATO intervention all those cowardly thugs would stand a chance?
Serbia lost in Slovenia , Bosnia and Croatia before teh Albanian-majority Kosovo , Those are 4 wars in less than ten years....

"fake news media" Do you even know how dumb , emotional and deluded you sound?
US took notice of the genocide that was commited against the Albanian majority by the terrorist Serb regime and did the right thing to do , Intervened thus giving those lands back to their rightful owners which is the Albanians who form the majority of the now independent country.

oh it’s gonna happen, like I said serbs waited centuries to reclaim Kosovo from Turks, they can wait couple of decades to get it back. As soon as political situation in the World changes n USA doesn’t back you no more, you’re giving Kosovo back.

it’s not 1st time Albanians used foreign power to take over Kosovo.

besides ottomans n USA, Albanians sided with germans n Italians in ww2.

the result is always the same = you give Kosovo back.
Sure , Do you get this from some poem or what?

You can keep dreaming and living in your made-up world though , Thats what you do best...

now all those ppl who accept that Kosovo is Serbia gets to stay

the others can go back to their homeland: ship-taar-Stan, next door.
So you're saying that you are gonna ethnically cleanse them(again) if somehow your dream will come true(Which will not) ?

Also as a matter of fact , The Albanians in Kosova own no land or property and basically nothing in Albania. So go back to where?

Back