Lord Fedro Blesses your Bum Souls

Fedor is the GOAT. Its borderline trolling to suggest otherwise.

his last entrance was with some radical serbian orthodox song and from period he started to indulge and hedonize with homo priests he started to lose too.

so... too much slavic bullshit if you ask me

Because of Fedor I felt love into this sport,I really impressed his I dont give f..k personality but when he goes in the cage how he turned into a monster...I am huge huge fan of Fedor and really enjoyed this victory...

Fedor is the GOAT. Its borderline trolling to suggest otherwise.

Totally agree. To suggest Lord Fedor is anything but the GOAT is at best dishonest. Fedor Bless!

What a fight man. Fedor looked awesome. Sharp, slick, unpredictable. Mixed in some kicks as well.

For a 43 year old he looked amazing.

Granted Page was insanely fat but it felt awesome watching that performance.

WAR FEDOR!!!!!

He's only winning because he's in the elderly nursing home that is bellator.

In the ufc he would get pummelled all the way until he has a bj pen-level losing streak! Get real.

2949759665_0830462f27.jpg

So it went full circle with one last Saitama win..
All hail The Last Russian Emperor , the MMA GOAT.

Thank you for the memories Fedor, I'm happy I got to watch MMA history unfold back then during the (best) PRIDE years...

There really isn't though
says the person with a fedor avatar.
for the record, i think he is top 4, possibly being top 2, but not 1.

and there is so much room for debate. You will never be able to put 2 guys from different eras and say, yeah this guy is definitively better.

I’m so happy I got to live through his pride run, truly one of the greatest of all times. Modern MMA fans don’t get it.

Glad the Fedor fanbois are pleased. This fight doesn’t mean shit though. Both guys are 15 years removed from their prime. Only difference is one guy actually gave half a shit.

He's only winning because he's in the elderly nursing home that is bellator.

In the ufc he would get pummelled all the way until he has a bj pen-level losing streak! Get real.

If he was in the UFC 2002-2008 he would have owned the place.

Fedor literally has no knees or hips to grapple or kick more than once combined with zero chin after Bigfoot destroyed all of his nerves connecting his jaw with his brain and he still manages to win plenty of fights at 80 years in fighting age while having nice hand speed for a HW.

The true ruler of Russian MMA, Fedor Vladimirovich Emelianenko a.k.a. Lord Fedro

29502_640.jpg

2018-4-29-emelianenkoputin.jpg

Back